I want to see how much my looks can get me away with (if any).. suggest some social experiments

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
The rating in this forum doesn’t really translate to real life. IRL it’s much more binary: either you’re good looking or you’re not good looking. The rules of society apply differently to these two groups.

Suggest some (mildly) socially unacceptable things to do. I’m going to test if I make the good looking cut IRL and whether I can get away with some of those or not. I’ll report back here.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Klaas Vaaker, Charisma and 1 other person
say to a random woman: "I wanna breed with you"
or "rape is healthy, rape is good, society needs more rape, cultivate rape"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, laaltin and Charisma
The rating in this forum doesn’t really translate to real life. IRL it’s much more binary: either you’re good looking or you’re not good looking. The rules of society apply differently to these two groups.

Suggest some (mildly) socially unacceptable things to do. I’m going to test if I make the good looking cut IRL and whether I can get away with some of those or not. I’ll report back here.

Wave a pistol around in front of a police officer and get arrested (hopefully not killed immediately).

Then when your mugshot goes online, see if women call you a hot felon

images

Or if they assume you got arrested for diddling kids.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, rileyma10 and deadstock
Wave a pistol around in front of a police officer and get arrested (hopefully not killed immediately).

Then when your mugshot goes online, see if women call you a hot felon

images

Or if they assume you got arrested for diddling kids.
Too far, I’d get killed

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
adjust your dick in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, laaltin and normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: Lulleko
@laaltin also stare at a girls boobs for too long, see how she reacts. keep me up to date with the results.

@laaltin also stare at a girls boobs for too long, see how she reacts. keep me up to date with the results.
Have done this on several occasions, they just smile but won’t make eye contact. Either they are shy or I’m going to get restraining order some day

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and rileyma10
@laaltin that is based. Should approach them after see how to react. Also, are you chadlite, otherwise why are they smiling?

@laaltin that is based. Should approach them after see how to react. Also, are you chadlite, otherwise why are they smiling?
Eye area (excluding color) is sub-par and I’m a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Eye area (excluding color) is sub-par and I’m a manlet
@laaltin well jaw is law so if you got that going for you, are you person in pf?

• +1
Reactions: laaltin