I want to start a cycle but am uninformed

loganmp

loganmp

Iron
I am 17 and want to start a cycle. Ive been in the gym for 3 years now and have gone from 100lbs to 198lbs. Don't say any of the bullshit like I'm too young or should “max out my natty potential”

I want to run a light test cycle around 250-300mg a week for 12-14 weeks alongside another compound like anavar. Recommendations would be great

I want to know all the side effects and what to take to negate them.

I have had trouble finding threads that talk about everything. If you could refer to one that would be great too.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
I have had trouble finding threads that talk about everything. If you could refer to one that would be great too.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and loganmp
Love you

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and K1ng N0th1ng
do your own researchs
steroids can be fun and ascend you hard if you have the knowledge
one thread wont be enough
after few weeks i thought i was ready to hop on but i learn more and more since (started 3 month ago)
dont just follow a thread
one advice, dont pct or use serms
serms will raise e2 and close your plates
take masteron and proviron in your cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loganmp and NZb6Air
do your own researchs
steroids can be fun and ascend you hard if you have the knowledge
one thread wont be enough
after few weeks i thought i was ready to hop on but i learn more and more since (started 3 month ago)
dont just follow a thread
one advice, dont pct or use serms
serms will raise e2 and close your plates
take masteron and proviron in your cycle
wdym masteron and proviron, for what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and sb23
Buy test, inject test. Buy anavar, swallow anavar..
27g 1/2 inch needles for injecting. 23g for extracting from vial.
Look up a tutorial and i advise just pinning ur delts and cycling left and right. Buy aromasin. U probably wont need it but if u experience itchy nipples or smth take it. Also buy a pct either nolva or clomid. GL.

If ur growth plates arent closed take aromasin anyway

Buy test, inject test. Buy anavar, swallow anavar..
27g 1/2 inch needles for injecting. 23g for extracting from vial.
Look up a tutorial and i advise just pinning ur delts and cycling left and right. Buy aromasin. U probably wont need it but if u experience itchy nipples or smth take it. Also buy a pct either nolva or clomid. GL.

If ur growth plates arent closed take aromasin anyway
Is aromasin a estrogen blocker? When would I take pct. A few weeks before end of cycle and like a 3-5 weeks after? What doses?

What if I experience hairloss? It doesnt run in my family, my dad who blasted in college never lost his.

What dose of anavar? 30mg daily and work up to 40?

Sorry for all the questions. I just dont want to mess it up.

Is aromasin a estrogen blocker? When would I take pct. A few weeks before end of cycle and like a 3-5 weeks after? What doses?

What if I experience hairloss? It doesnt run in my family, my dad who blasted in college never lost his.

What dose of anavar? 30mg daily and work up to 40?

Sorry for all the questions. I just dont want to mess it up.
Aromasin is an estrogen blocker and u take pct 2 weeks after end of cycle for 4-6 weeks but depends on the substance.

Bro if ur scared about hairloss n shit i just wouldnt bother ngl. Physique is cope anyway just get lean

• +1
Reactions: loganmp
Aromasin is an estrogen blocker and u take pct 2 weeks after end of cycle for 4-6 weeks but depends on the substance.

Bro if ur scared about hairloss n shit i just wouldnt bother ngl. Physique is cope anyway just get lean
Im not trying to cope with physique. I like being a gymcel. I already have a stacy.

I just wanted to know if theres something ai can take incase I experience hairloss. Ik i wont at such a low dose but if I go higher id rather not backoff.

Im not trying to cope with physique. I like being a gymcel. I already have a stacy.

I just wanted to know if theres something ai can take incase I experience hairloss. Ik i wont at such a low dose but if I go higher id rather not backoff.
U can take finasteride

U can take finasteride
125/150mg test e 2x a week
Anavar 30mg daily up to 50mg daily
Aromasin just in case
Chlomid/noval 2 weeks after coming off for 4-6 weeks

Does that look right for a beginner cycle?

I was going to get from fulmen pharma. But im not sure if thats a good place or not.

Aromasin just in case

I was going to get from fulmen pharma. But im not sure if thats a good place or not.
Yeah bro that looks good. Are u in the uk cos i can give u a source.

Yeah asap

Natty lifting is cope

Everything you need to know

• +1
Main sides you'll probably notice are bloating (water retention throughout the whole body including the face, at 250mgs a week it won't be much of an issue especially if stacked with anavar which will dry you out), hair loss (only if you have the MPB gene which the majority of men do), aggression. Being on test can be quite euphoric for the first few weeks-months.

To reduce bloating make sure your estrogen is in range (high e2 causes more bloat), drink a gallon of water a day or as close to as you can, keep your potassium to sodium ratio at atleast 2:1. Like I said the anavar will also dry you out so bloating shouldn't be a serious problem for you. To prevent hair loss you should stack with finasteride, although that won't do anything to stop the anavar, though var is known to be relatively hair safe. Not much you can do about aggression but it's not really a bad thing as long as it's channelled properly.

Main sides you'll probably notice are bloating (water retention throughout the whole body including the face, at 250mgs a week it won't be much of an issue especially if stacked with anavar which will dry you out), hair loss (only if you have the MPB gene which the majority of men do), aggression. Being on test can be quite euphoric for the first few weeks-months.

To reduce bloating make sure your estrogen is in range (high e2 causes more bloat), drink a gallon of water a day or as close to as you can, keep your potassium to sodium ratio at atleast 2:1. Like I said the anavar will also dry you out so bloating shouldn't be a serious problem for you. To prevent hair loss you should stack with finasteride, although that won't do anything to stop the anavar, though var is known to be relatively hair safe. Not much you can do about aggression but it's not really a bad thing as long as it's channelled properly.
Thanks. I do a lot of that already. Water and potassium.

My family doesnt have a history of hair loss. Dad 55 year old didnt and grandpa 89 years old didnt bald.

How can I check my estrogen range?

My family doesnt have a history of hair loss. Dad 55 year old didnt and grandpa 89 years old didnt bald.

Blood test for sure but u can tell from symptoms

Just because they didn't go bald doesn't mean you'll be necessarily immune but it's a good sign, I really would recommend that you take finasteride as well unless you're ok with potentially losing hair. You can check your estrogen by getting a blood test, although even without testing you'll know if it's really out of range because you'll feel like pure shit, whether it's too high or too low.

Aromasin just in case

Just start with around 200mg test (e is fine), a week, then titrate up (DM me if unsure when to titrate and have frequent bloodwork when you're starting; I look at bloodwork, too). There's no need to throw in a bunch of other compounds before you get familiar with just test. Having an AI on hand is fine, too. Marathon, not a race. Make decisions which will lead to more progress long term rather than giving yourself a tiny bit more gains now.

Why are you coming off? For what? Suppressing your natural production with a super short "cycle" (cycles are outdated anyway) just to restore it, to then hop on and destroy it again. Less gains and more money wasted (and messing up a bunch of other things, too, with bad stability, etc).

Also, sustanon will kick in faster (includes shorter esters) and might generally cause marginally more gains (anecdotally) than test enanthate; however, it's better to pin sustanon ED or EOD, less frequently than that is suboptimal and transitioning esters is a bit complicated mid blast (however, enhancedbb.com is working on making a calculator for that). Also, considering you're on this forum, you probably also care about acne exacerbation, for which you should also pin more frequently to avoid that (not 2x a week).

Also, wait until you're at least 18, but if you're going to jump into it (I wouldn't advise doing it at this age), then at least do it sensibly.

• +1
Im not. Im in US
fulmen pharma
No proper reason to use this source, then.

Some complaints about fever/pip from some of their products. Also overpriced but not crazy overpriced for a source like this. After looking at it again, it's probably not the worst source you can find, but what is the point of an international source (Germany) if you are American? If you are going to go international, go Chinese for AAS and HGH and actually get decent prices, or use a proper pharmacy source if you want to spend a lot of money (both of these sources are in the post linked).

Plenty of sources with better reputations and verified on ENHANCEDBB.COM: https://www.enhancedbb.com/index/ SOURCES).

Last edited:
  • +1
Just start with around 200mg test (e is fine), a week, then titrate up (DM me if unsure when to titrate and have frequent bloodwork when you're starting; I look at bloodwork, too). There's no need to throw in a bunch of other compounds before you get familiar with just test. Having an AI on hand is fine, too. Marathon, not a race. Make decisions which will lead to more progress long term rather than giving yourself a tiny bit more gains now.

Why are you coming off? For what? Suppressing your natural production with a super short "cycle" (cycles are outdated anyway) just to restore it, to then hop on and destroy it again. Less gains and more money wasted (and messing up a bunch of other things, too, with bad stability, etc).

Also, sustanon will kick in faster (includes shorter esters) and might generally cause marginally more gains (anecdotally) than test enanthate; however, it's better to pin sustanon ED or EOD, less frequently than that is suboptimal and transitioning esters is a bit complicated mid blast (however, enhancedbb.com is working on making a calculator for that). Also, considering you're on this forum, you probably also care about acne exacerbation, for which you should also pin more frequently to avoid that (not 2x a week).

Also, wait until you're at least 18, but if you're going to jump into it (I wouldn't advise doing it at this age), then at least do it sensibly.
What if I did a longer one? 18-20 weeks and titrate up to 500/600 then cruise on trt doses before starting again.

Isnt test e 2x every 6 days. Im not to thrilled at the idea of pinning ED

What if I did a longer one?
Sure.
18-20 weeks
Why 18-20 weeks? Why not 19-21 weeks? Why not 25 weeks or 30 weeks? Why are you planning on ending your blast prematurely when you don't know how you'll respond? Maybe you'll be satisfied with 300mg test for a decade. Maybe you'll end up quickly titrating up to a gram in a year, and your bloodwork's fine, and you keep on going up and up. As far as I understand, you've got no experience yet with test or any AAS, yet you are already planning how long you're going to run it for and trying to predict your doses. Why cruise after 20 weeks? Why? You don't set a timer and randomly plan a cruise because you've reached a certain number of weeks that's like trying to predict the weather in a country you know nothing about 10 years down the line. If you see guys planning a blast duration with certain compounds and then switching to different ones after a certain amount of weeks, that's because they're either VERY VERY experienced and know how they are going to respond and how much they can handle, or they've got a show or event coming up and prefer certain compounds more conducive to putting on size in their off-season and want to change compounds when they're getting ready for a show to get a certain look.

It's kind of like buying a car and saying: I'm going to drive this for so many miles, and then I'm going to sell it for X amount of dollars 3 years down the line. Sure, it makes sense if you've got some specific use case or are a car salesman or rent it out; however, in the case of the average person, you have no clue how long you're going to drive it for or what it's going to sell for.

If you're going to do it. Start with 200mg of test.

Look at your progress, observe the changes, and see if there are any side effects. Get bloodwork.
Titrate up to 250mg after a few months or weeks.

Repeat the same steps.

Titrate up to 300mg. Repeat the same steps.

I don't know what your risk tolerance is. So I'll say stick to 300mg for a while, and if you plateau, don't jump the doses. Assess your training, nutrition, and recovery habits first. You can use the coaching services at enhancedbb.com, where I'll look at all of this (and bloodwork). If something is lacking, we'll fix it. Let's say progress resumes for another while. Great. However, if the limiting factor is the PEDs, titrate up to 350mg.

But even this plan isn't rock solid. What if you're a terrible responder and you get a lot of side effects? What if you find you're closer to the hyporesponder side of the spectrum in regards to AAS? Or maybe you'll find that you love 200mg, and you'll stay there. Maybe you'll find that the lower doses aren't really doing much for you (and the issue isn't with your training, recovery or nutrition); in that case, perhaps you'll have titrated up to 800mg in your first 6 months. Maybe you find that you aromatise like crazy, and you'll add something in like primo or masteron. Maybe you'll find out you barely aromatise, and you'll be running a gram and a half test solo in a year's time. We don't know any of this. That's why we shouldn't plan as if we do know. Start off small, observe, and make changes or keep it as is if satisfied.

The point is you don't know, so start small and observe and make changes from there. Also, bloodwork and coaching (enhancedbb.com) are helpful. If you can't afford the coaching and you have an important question, I'll answer it for free, but I won't answer complex questions or put in a lot of individualised work unless you have a subscription.

• +1
All the roid users I know are now losing their hair
Make your choice wisely

Isnt test e 2x every 6 days. Im not to thrilled at the idea of pinning ED
What I'm saying is slightly better and more stable, but this is fine.
sustanon will kick in faster (includes shorter esters) and might generally cause marginally more gains (anecdotally) than test enanthate; however, it's better to pin sustanon ED or EOD, less frequently than that is suboptimal
These are the benefits. If that's not a big deal, no problem.

• +1
All the roid users I know are now losing their hair
Make your choice wisely
Largely genetic. Look at Stuart Sutherland, for example. Yes, AAS will accelerate it if you're not mitigating it and you have this genetic trait, but for many it's not going to be significant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just take 500 test e
Name the advantages of this over what I said. There's a reason the bodybuilding community has moved away from this. It isn't the worst thing to do, but we have much better.

Sure.

Why 18-20 weeks? Why not 19-21 weeks? Why not 25 weeks or 30 weeks? Why are you planning on ending your blast prematurely when you don't know how you'll respond? Maybe you'll be satisfied with 300mg test for a decade. Maybe you'll end up quickly titrating up to a gram in a year, and your bloodwork's fine, and you keep on going up and up. As far as I understand, you've got no experience yet with test or any AAS, yet you are already planning how long you're going to run it for and trying to predict your doses. Why cruise after 20 weeks? Why? You don't set a timer and randomly plan a cruise because you've reached a certain number of weeks that's like trying to predict the weather in a country you know nothing about 10 years down the line. If you see guys planning a blast duration with certain compounds and then switching to different ones after a certain amount of weeks, that's because they're either VERY VERY experienced and know how they are going to respond and how much they can handle, or they've got a show or event coming up and prefer certain compounds more conducive to putting on size in their off-season and want to change compounds when they're getting ready for a show to get a certain look.

It's kind of like buying a car and saying: I'm going to drive this for so many miles, and then I'm going to sell it for X amount of dollars 3 years down the line. Sure, it makes sense if you've got some specific use case or are a car salesman or rent it out; however, in the case of the average person, you have no clue how long you're going to drive it for or what it's going to sell for.

If you're going to do it. Start with 200mg of test.

Look at your progress, observe the changes, and see if there are any side effects. Get bloodwork.
Titrate up to 250mg after a few months or weeks.

Repeat the same steps.

Titrate up to 300mg. Repeat the same steps.

I don't know what your risk tolerance is. So I'll say stick to 300mg for a while, and if you plateau, don't jump the doses. Assess your training, nutrition, and recovery habits first. You can use the coaching services at enhancedbb.com, where I'll look at all of this (and bloodwork). If something is lacking, we'll fix it. Let's say progress resumes for another while. Great. However, if the limiting factor is the PEDs, titrate up to 350mg.

But even this plan isn't rock solid. What if you're a terrible responder and you get a lot of side effects? What if you find you're closer to the hyporesponder side of the spectrum in regards to AAS? Or maybe you'll find that you love 200mg, and you'll stay there. Maybe you'll find that the lower doses aren't really doing much for you (and the issue isn't with your training, recovery or nutrition); in that case, perhaps you'll have titrated up to 800mg in your first 6 months. Maybe you find that you aromatise like crazy, and you'll add something in like primo or masteron. Maybe you'll find out you barely aromatise, and you'll be running a gram and a half test solo in a year's time. We don't know any of this. That's why we shouldn't plan as if we do know. Start off small, observe, and make changes or keep it as is if satisfied.

The point is you don't know, so start small and observe and make changes from there. Also, bloodwork and coaching (enhancedbb.com) are helpful. If you can't afford the coaching and you have an important question, I'll answer it for free, but I won't answer complex questions or put in a lot of individualised work unless you have a subscription.
Thanks for all the advice, never thought of it this way. Definetly rethinking how im doing it

• +1
Reactions: DORIAN