I want to start cold approaching but I have extreme sensitivity to rejection

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I have done it before but it's been a long time. I automatically assume I'll be rejected and it makes me come off nervous and like a sperg. I look like a high T BBC, but I suffered trauma as a kid and it screwed me psychologically. I have ADD and people with ADD oftentimes suffer from rejection sensitivity dysphoria.

Snowbunnies expect black guys to be low inhib and smooth. Especially if they look high T. I think I'm going to have to just push through and just let whatever will be will be. I can't take it anymore!!!

@human304
@gsizzle any advice?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, bwrauycnee, try2beme and 5 others
Drugs drugs drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Take shrooms and u will be reborn

• +1
Reactions: klip11
rejections is something you can easily get used to, I mostly care about what surrounding people think, it’s cucked af and not easy sober @EXTREME SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and 1 other person
Same, I look high T now especially when gymmaxxed, but very sensitive to rejection and my voice starts getting shaky when I am nervous... But there is no other way than to talk with foids...

Fuck...

• +1
Reactions: Ken, bwrauycnee and klip11
rejections is something you can easily get used to, I mostly care about what surrounding people think, it’s cucked af and not easy sober @EXTREME SUBHUMAN
i dont like cold approaching i feel its gives too much power to the female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, chadcel;, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
i dont like cold approaching i feel its gives too much power to the female
Nah it’s a meme don’t listen red pill garbage, I just got 2 numbers today 1 of them is high interest and sexy af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, klip11 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Same, I look high T now especially when gymmaxxed, but very sensitive to rejection and my voice starts getting shaky when I am nervous... But there is no other way than to talk with foids...

Fuck...
I don't care what anyone says about cold approaching, but it seems like the most reliable way to meet women. Warm approaching assumes that you have lots of young, attractive and single women in your social circle. I only have guys in my social circle.

I would be a virgin to this day if I never cold approached.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I don't care what anyone says about cold approaching, but it seems like the most reliable way to meet women. Warm approaching assumes that you have lots of young, attractive and single women in your social circle. I only have guys in my social circle.

I would be a virgin to this day if I never cold approached.
How did you cold approach and lose your virginity?

Nah it’s a meme don’t listen red pill garbage, I just got 2 numbers today 1 of them is high interest and sexy af
thats for u bro u have a good outlook on life with good looks

for people like me it is different and will just be giving power to female it will never lead anywhere for me but rejection and rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 31562
I just went up to a girl, got her number and a few days later she came over.
What did you say?

Any pua tricks, charisma confidence, or just normal asking for a number?

• Hmm...
thats for u bro u have a good outlook on life with good looks

for people like me it is different and will just be giving power to female it will never lead anywhere for me but rejection and rage
No I’m average at best , but it’s not for the weak you will probably give up after a few rejections

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
No I’m average at best , but it’s not for the weak you will probably give up after a few rejections
ye but what makes me weak just because i dont want to get rejected by females

it is not like i am coward i just know it will happen doesnt make me weak. being weak would me getting bullied by others and not fighting back

• +1
Same situation as you. I'm about to order some clonidine
But you know what, I have a little more confidence in approaching if I'm with a group of guys. If we both went out to cold approach, I would find it slightly easier.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Trilogy
But you know what, I have a little more confidence in approaching if I'm with a group of guys. If we both went out to cold approach, I would find it slightly easier.
Probably true

I have done it before but it's been a long time. I automatically assume I'll be rejected and it makes me come off nervous and like a sperg. I look like a high T BBC, but I suffered trauma as a kid and it screwed me psychologically. I have ADD and people with ADD oftentimes suffer from rejection sensitivity dysphoria.

Snowbunnies expect black guys to be low inhib and smooth. Especially if they look high T. I think I'm going to have to just push through and just let whatever will be will be. I can't take it anymore!!!

@human304
@gsizzle any advice?
Join a gang and your BBC powers will activate

• JFL

@human304
@gsizzle any advice?
Cold approaching without IOI is a waste of time most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and humanoidsub7

@human304
@gsizzle any advice?I

My recent experiences with cold approach in a big group concert event ( many different artists )

I myself went to this concert and did about 15-20 cold approaches. 35% of the time I got brutally ignored completely the women just looks at your direction and then tries to act like you don't exist. The other 30% of the time was bitches just immediately saying they have a boyfriend or their a dyke.

And then the remaining 33% was what I call the 30 minute conversation to nowhere classic ( doesn't; have to be 30 minutes ). But basically I. will show some intent by calling the women cute ( and the goal is the women can either reject me quickly with the bullshit I have a boyfriend ) . Then the foid is all smiley and then feigns interest asking you questions back. And just as you think its good, you then ask for the number and get the " I have a boyfriend " , or " sorry I can't give you my number".

Keep in mind this was spam approaching in a concert which is where the most entitled narcy women go .

IRONICALLY, in the bars and clubs which other looksmax users and I also thought was the worst for hypergamy, women were a lot more receptive.

My experiences with approaches in the bars and clubs

In the BAR or Club
5% Brutally Ignored me completely after a open
35% Did the trick of engaging with me for a bit , like a few minutes and then larping about going to see some friend or saying they gotta go somewhere
35% engaged in the 30 minute conversation to nowhere. Note it doesn't have to be a 30 minute convo. It can be 15-20 minutes . But no less then 15 minutes. . I called them cute and they said thanks and then smiled and then asked me some questions back. They also were putting their hand on my shoulder or just very comfortable being very close to me either sitting or standing. So no inhibitions about distance. And they wanted to keep the convo going. So despite all that you get the number or snapchat and the no reply the next day.

25% will immediately bring up some boyfriend or say they have to somewhere or say that their just their to party. The others might larp being a lesbian, but to be fair I see them later on in the night holding hands and kissing some other foid. Or they might flirt with other foids. Its certainly not a dead end , as I have been with 2 foids that are bisexual. But the catch is that it depends a lot on their mood and if they are tired of using toys and want a real man. Also some of them would rather be with a foid then a sub chad man, so their basically using their lesbian behavior as a way to justify their chadsexual only behavior.

How it feels to get rejected and dealing with it

So the moral of the story is the worst that will happen that will sting your ego is when you get completely ignored. Those rejections actually hurt the most. The others that hurt are when you introduce yourself and then the roastie pretty much immediately tarps a boyfriend or being a dyke. If you were a chad that wouldn't be the cases but such is the nature of this cruel game. You have to put yourself out their as a man and run a Incredible numbers game .

Going out isn't always a 100% rejection. Most of us want a cute slim foid but lower smv foids will make themselves viable at you if your like a Upper tier MTN or Lower tier HTN

And btw the LTB and MTB will make themselves fairly available if you even so much look at them a bit. I had many of these average looking foids just try to pretty much dance right next to me within a few feet and its clear that they are wanting you to try to talk to them.

I also got approached 3 times while going out. 1 a fat white roastie,one a gook that was decent body but I don't like asians, and then some curry foid .

So its not all gonna be bad but you will get brutally ignored sometimes. You will deal with instant rejections sometimes . You will also even get some make out only for the roastie to suddenly bounce, meaning that she kinda regrets it and maybe realized with the beer goggles that she only kissed you cause was drunk and realized you ain't that hot as she thought she thought you were. But what can you do

Things to remember when you cold approach

At the end of the day you have to realize the worst that can happen is that the foid brutally ignores you, or immediately tarps a boyfriend or being a lesbian quickly. And it sucks . It feels like ass getting a rejection. But that's how it as a man.

And always remember that whenever you feel high inhibition , remember that every culture in the ancient times and Middle Ages their was constant wars and men were willingly charging to battle and willing to fight to the death for their beliefs. Now man are afraid to look at roasties. So with that in mind just approach and remember that our ancestors were insanely brave and would CAGE at this shit where men can't even approach and talk to holes. That in itself should motivate you, and remaining that the alternative is that if you don't approach you'll just end up becoming a old and bitter man who regrets not picking up foids and then cry in the hospital bed. When your dying you don't want to be the old and bitter man but the elated and excited old man that is at peace with his pending death because he lived his life to the fullest .

My experience approaching sober vs drugs and why having a buddy to cold approach with mogs any drug

When I did my approaches I was stone cold sober which adds a massive layer of dififucltty to it, but you can consider things like pheinbut to reduce the anxiety , as well as just drinking any alcoholic beverage. Their is a reason its called liquid courage. I just avoid it as it creates a need to always be drunk or on some sort of drug just to approach women. But its definetly worth it in the beginning if your not used to cold approach or haven't done it in a while or its your first time ever. I drank prior to my cold approaches after a very long hiatus ( few years ) .

Why wingman are really useful and how to find one

Having a wingman will make it INFINITELY EASIER. Its so much easier to power through rejections with a wingman. You can also keep each other motivated. Now how to find a wingman? Its simple. Just find a guy who looks to be alone holding some drunk and then is approaching random foids. See if they are going back to any friends and if not then its likely that he is a lone wolf, and these types of men would be down for a wingman. I met 2 guys that were wingman with who did spam approaches together in the bar/club district and it was a breeze. We both did it 100% Sober .

But when I did it my self I felt it was quite impossible for the first hour. Eventually after doing a few approaches I built enough momentum to do some spam approaches later. After a bunch of rejections you eventually get used to it so some extent ( but never fully ) . it always sucks, but you will be a lot less sensitive as you go

Hope this helps brother. Its a bit long but read the whole thing, you will find it useful for a comprehensive perspective

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, chadcel; and klip11
No it's not. I have to be confident
Good luck. I was posting from personal experience. According to my life experience just randomly walking up to women hasn’t given a worthwhile ROI

as a man, you should have no weakness

• +1
cold approach is legit for primal ethnic males

best way it to start by going for white females in relationship with white males

builds up low inhibition and seduction tactics

@vicecity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and klip11
Good luck. I was posting from personal experience. According to my life experience just randomly walking up to women hasn’t given a worthwhile ROI
Yeah but I'm a negro. I'm expected to be low inhib or death ☠️

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

best way it to start by going for white females in relationship with white males

@vicecity
Went into this ice cream place yesterday and saw this cute Becky with this soyboy. I don't know if he was her oofy doofy or her gay friend.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Fucking pointless, if you can’t slay on Tinder you can’t successfully cold approach in real life.

• Hmm...
I can talk to anyone and anything on mdma i just have to be reminded not to look goofy

Sometimes the same for weed

I can talk to anyone and anything on mdma i just have to be reminded not to look goofy

Sometimes the same for weed
Where can I get mdma?

@vicecity

I want to cold approach like this, he makes it look easy. And I masc mog him too

Fucking pointless, if you can’t slay on Tinder you can’t successfully cold approach in real life.
The best environments are gonna be beaches malls parks . Worst is concerts although I think again it depends on the type . They tend to be narcy their or more focused on the concert .

Tinder you can still get matches and dates but their is just too many options for foids. So cold approach is a logical alternative .

• +1
The best environments are gonna be beaches malls parks . Worst is concerts although I think again it depends on the type . They tend to be narcy their or more focused on the concert .

Tinder you can still get matches and dates but their is just too many options for foids. So cold approach is a logical alternative .

Cold approach doesn’t get you any further than just being another option next to the array of chads on their phone. It is pointless unless you would already have been able to slay the girl via an app, in which case it is still unnecessary extra effort.

Thing about tinder is that you're one among many options. If you approach, at that particular moment, you're the only option so you stand out more than you would on tinder.

• +1
Just act as your look you have to fake it if you want to make it.

• +1
Reactions: nukespud
My recent experiences with cold approach in a big group concert event ( many different artists )

I myself went to this concert and did about 15-20 cold approaches. 35% of the time I got brutally ignored completely the women just looks at your direction and then tries to act like you don't exist. The other 30% of the time was bitches just immediately saying they have a boyfriend or their a dyke.

And then the remaining 33% was what I call the 30 minute conversation to nowhere classic ( doesn't; have to be 30 minutes ). But basically I. will show some intent by calling the women cute ( and the goal is the women can either reject me quickly with the bullshit I have a boyfriend ) . Then the foid is all smiley and then feigns interest asking you questions back. And just as you think its good, you then ask for the number and get the " I have a boyfriend " , or " sorry I can't give you my number".

Keep in mind this was spam approaching in a concert which is where the most entitled narcy women go .

IRONICALLY, in the bars and clubs which other looksmax users and I also thought was the worst for hypergamy, women were a lot more receptive.

In the BAR or Club
35% Did the trick of engaging with me for a bit , like a few minutes and then larping about going to see some friend or saying they gotta go somewhere
35% engaged in the 30 minute conversation to nowhere. Note it doesn't have to be a 30 minute convo. It can be 15-20 minutes . But no less then 15 minutes. . I called them cute and they said thanks and then smiled and then asked me some questions back. They also were putting their hand on my shoulder or just very comfortable being very close to me either sitting or standing. So no inhibitions about distance. And they wanted to keep the convo going. So despite all that you get the number or snapchat and the no reply the next day.

25% will immediately bring up some boyfriend or say they have to somewhere or say that their just their to party. The others might larp being a lesbian, but to be fair I see them later on in the night holding hands and kissing some other foid. Or they might flirt with other foids. Its certainly not a dead end , as I have been with 2 foids that are bisexual. But the catch is that it depends a lot on their mood and if they are tired of using toys and want a real man. Also some of them would rather be with a foid then a sub chad man, so their basically using their lesbian behavior as a way to justify their chadsexual only behavior.

So the moral of the story is the worst that will happen that will sting your ego is when you get completely ignored. Those rejections actually hurt the most. The others that hurt are when you introduce yourself and then the roastie pretty much immediately tarps a boyfriend or being a dyke. If you were a chad that wouldn't be the cases but such is the nature of this cruel game. You have to put yourself out their as a man and run a Incredible numbers game .

Going out isn't always a 100% rejection. Most of us want a cute slim foid but lower smv foids will make themselves viable at you if your like a Upper tier MTN or Lower tier HTN

And btw the LTB and MTB will make themselves fairly available if you even so much look at them a bit. I had many of these average looking foids just try to pretty much dance right next to me within a few feet and its clear that they are wanting you to try to talk to them.

I also got approached 3 times while going out. 1 a fat white roastie,one a gook that was decent body but I don't like asians, and then some curry foid .

So its not all gonna be bad but you will get brutally ignored sometimes. You will deal with instant rejections sometimes . You will also even get some make out only for the roastie to suddenly bounce, meaning that she kinda regrets it and maybe realized with the beer goggles that she only kissed you cause was drunk and realized you ain't that hot as she thought she thought you were. But what can you do

At the end of the day you have to realize the worst that can happen is that the foid brutally ignores you, or immediately tarps a boyfriend or being a lesbian quickly. And it sucks . It feels like ass getting a rejection. But that's how it as a man.

And always remember that whenever you feel high inhibition , remember that every culture in the ancient times and Middle Ages their was constant wars and men were willingly charging to battle and willing to fight to the death for their beliefs. Now man are afraid to look at roasties. So with that in mind just approach and remember that our ancestors were insanely brave and would CAGE at this shit where men can't even approach and talk to holes. That in itself should motivate you, and remaining that the alternative is that if you don't approach you'll just end up becoming a old and bitter man who regrets not picking up foids and then cry in the hospital bed. When your dying you don't want to be the old and bitter man but the elated and excited old man that is at peace with his pending death because he lived his life to the fullest .

My experience approaching sober vs drugs and why having a buddy to cold approach with mogs any drug

When I did my approaches I was stone cold sober which adds a massive layer of dififucltty to it, but you can consider things like pheinbut to reduce the anxiety , as well as just drinking any alcoholic beverage. Their is a reason its called liquid courage. I just avoid it as it creates a need to always be drunk or on some sort of drug just to approach women. But its definetly worth it in the beginning if your not used to cold approach or haven't done it in a while or its your first time ever. I drank prior to my cold approaches after a very long hiatus ( few years ) .

Having a wingman will make it INFINITELY EASIER. Its so much easier to power through rejections with a wingman. You can also keep each other motivated. Now how to find a wingman? Its simple. Just find a guy who looks to be alone holding some drunk and then is approaching random foids. See if they are going back to any friends and if not then its likely that he is a lone wolf, and these types of men would be down for a wingman. I met 2 guys that were wingman with who did spam approaches together in the bar/club district and it was a breeze. We both did it 100% Sober .

But when I did it my self I felt it was quite impossible for the first hour. Eventually after doing a few approaches I built enough momentum to do some spam approaches later. After a bunch of rejections you eventually get used to it so some extent ( but never fully ) . it always sucks, but you will be a lot less sensitive as you go

Hope this helps brother. Its a bit long but read the whole thing, you will find it useful for a comprehensive perspective
Is it fun to do this by yourself? Also how do I find places where foids iteract with strangers and not just their friend group just trial and error?

Also what do you rate yourself? I think that would influence your results a lot (obv)

May have a good opportunity to go out a lot in few months and want to prepare a plan so I can slay

It's because you're subhuman. It's a natural defense mechanism

In the BAR or Club

Words, words, words....

So much tactics, logistics, time wasted on talking with roasties, rejection after rejection...

All that is nice and I respect it, but did you slay anything from those thousands of approaches?

I think that it is pointless to approach and that you are a subhuman if you don't slay 1 in 5 approaches.

Words, words, words....

So much tactics, logistics, time wasted on talking with roasties, rejection after rejection...

All that is nice and I respect it, but did you slay anything from those thousands of approaches?

I think that it is pointless to approach and that you are a subhuman if you don't slay 1 in 5 approaches.
I haven't even done a close to thousand approaches . In my life probably less then 200-250, and have had a few slays from them when I did spam approaches. And environment matters . Certain environments favor your a lot more . Spam approaching In concerts seemed very ineffective tbh

Is it fun to do this by yourself? Also how do I find places where foids iteract with strangers and not just their friend group just trial and error?

Also what do you rate yourself? I think that would influence your results a lot (obv)

May have a good opportunity to go out a lot in few months and want to prepare a plan so I can slay
By yourself not really fun. When you get the inevitable rejections you feel demotivated and wonder why your doing this on the first place.

Well most of the time roasties are almost always with their friends often large . But other times You'll find that their with a group of 2. Any women that will be going out themselves is gonna be more receptive tbh then the rest. But it's incredibly rare to find that. Most of the time if they are looking like they by themselves their actually just temporarily alone and waiting for a fiend . So this means you have to get used to approaching groups . You don't have to engage the whole group, just one or two foids at once.

The ideal set up for going solo is 2 foids. They will be chill.

I would say probably a 7/10. Enough to get LTB and MTB interested and decent amount of ioi and sexual interest from then but for HTB and above I get some ioi bht the numbers and snapchats I get just lead to no responses or just a convo that dies down.

Night game in general is super flaky especially now days. In the olden days up to the late 90's women actively went to bars and clubs in the hopes of meeting new men and hooking up with some guy when the opportunity presented itself.

Nowadays many women just go to listen to the music or just drink with their roastie friends or dance . They don't really care about finding some man .

So in the end of the day is a lot harder now vs before as women go to bars and clubs for the most part not even to meet men while before they did.

Your better of going out now a few times at least as you have to get used to rejections and flakes. Don't waste too much time with foids that might just be receptive . Test their compliance by asking you to accompany yourselves in a different bar. If they abandon their friends it's a huge ioi but that's rare. If they agree to go then it's a start.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Because it does. You're admitting she's worth your attention and time
Well yea but you it's a bonus tool and could be more effective then just solely using tinder , as especially now days the vast majority of matches flake.

It's just too much abundance these foids have online. Hundreds of matches In a few hours the roastie can be legitimately attracted to you but you can't really stand out against thousands of dicks.

With cold approach you can show yourself and stand out in the moment . Show your real self in motion vs just some pic online.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and humanoidsub7
Well yea but you it's a bonus tool and could be more effective then just solely using tinder , as especially now days the vast majority of matches flake.

It's just too much abundance these foids have online. Hundreds of matches In a few hours the roastie can be legitimately attracted to you but you can't really stand out against thousands of dicks.

With cold approach you can show yourself and stand out in the moment . Show your real self in motion vs just some pic online.
I don't really care anymore, I don't even see why pursue them. I'm not even gonna hardmaxx cause i know these whores are not worth it, neither is mogging. I hate them at this point it's repulsive to see them every single day.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and chadcel;