I want to start gym for leanmaxxing - HIGH IQ USERS PLS HELP

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Any good gym beginner's guide? Please link.
  1. Does every gym have someone to teach you how to use equipment? I plan on signing up for one of the bigger gyms out here (lots of good reviews).
  2. 3 days or 4 days a week?
  3. How much cardio in it?
  4. I am NEET so I have all the time and energy, at which days should I do my workouts?
  5. Should I always go to the gym AFTER dinner or it doesnt matter?
  6. Should I eat more than I do now during gym days or just keep myself at caloric deficit as always? My current caloric deficit to hold weight is 2000kcal with LDAR lifestyle.
  7. Most important thing: what exercises to do and how many? Link some high IQ guides My biceps is 27cm and chest 94cm :lul: (Sorry I cba checking inches i am on phone) I am weak as shit I never been to the gym.
  8. When do I increase weights? And what weights should i use as weak ass faggot now?
I basically know how to eat healthy (vegetables, chicken, fish, eggs, drinking only water) so I think diet part is covered.

Dont tell me about roids or jewish supplies advertised by every gym youtube channel pls

My current measurements:
177,4cm
66kg
36cm neck
77-80cm waist (77 measured when exhaled)
89cm hips
94cm chest
27cm biceps not flexed :feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I will also add that my main aim is to go sub 12% bodyfat and build around same muscle mass as male models (around 35-37cm biceps and chest 96-99cm).

TTZ6kK7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I would rec this:
But most routines are good so long as you stick to them I like the above because you're hitting your major lifts twice a week.
1. You could request a personal trainer at most gyms but just search youtube guides on equipment, its much easier.
2. I would try for 4 days if you can.
3. As much as you want. Cardio is great for health and losing weight, adjust to your own goals. If you want cardio that's easier on the joints do swimming.
4. Doesn't really matter so long as you're consistent.
5. Doesn't really matter so long as your macro/calorie intake is consistent.
6. Depends on your goals. If you want to lose weight and you aren't, then drop more calories. If you want to gain muscle and you aren't, add them.
7. See my rec at the top.
8. Guide should cover that. For starting weights pick weights that allow you to barely do the required reps with good form.

• +1
Reactions: Over
  1. Does every gym have someone to teach you how to use equipment? I plan on signing up for one of the bigger gyms out here (lots of good reviews).
  4. I am NEET so I have all the time and energy, at which days should I do my workouts?
  6. Should I eat more than I do now during gym days or just keep myself at caloric deficit as always? My current caloric deficit to hold weight is 2000kcal with LDAR lifestyle.
  7. Most important thing: what exercises to do and how many? Link some high IQ guides My biceps is 27cm and chest 94cm :lul: (Sorry I cba checking inches i am on phone) I am weak as shit I never been to the gym.
  8. When do I increase weights? And what weights should i use as weak ass faggot now?
I basically know how to eat healthy (vegetables, chicken, fish, eggs, drinking only water) so I think diet part is covered.

My current measurements:

View attachment 144793
1. yes they have PTs hanging around, but its not sure if they help you for free. if ur total noob with gym stuff you should buy 1-2 months of PT to help you in the beginning, then you ditch him and do it on your own (this is what I did as 140kg obese NEET socially retarded autist that cant do a single push up)
2. you want to go as much as possible, so 4 days between 3 and 4 days
3. it depends if ur fat, if ur not fat u dotn need a lot of cardio. if ur skinny fat, then cardio helps, but still prioritise weight lifting)
4.. start supplementing with stimulants, 2-400 mg caffeine tablets or pre-workouts if u dont wanna do any real drug
5. it doesnt matter really .dont go after u ate too much cuz u may throw up and feel discomfort. dont go fasted either unless u do cardio cuz u will feel low energy and weak for lifting weights
6. you can eat as much more as you burn in the gym, it depends on what exactly you do and how hard you train, how much breaks etc. ideally you can eat a little more on the days you train
7. if u have iphone download gymshark application and follow some guide there or some other fitness application. when ur beginner it doesnt matter too much what you do, just follow a program that isnt complicated for you to understand and trains all muscle groups properly. i do david laid's program, but its a little more advanced and shouldnt probs do as a total newb
8.you increase weight when it gets too easy to lift. like you do sets and reps. for example you pick 10kg dumbbel for bicep curl for 3 sets/8 reps (ur program will tell sets/reps). lets say last 1-2 rep was very hard and you could barely do it, but you stil lcould do. you go home, eat, sleep recover, next week you still do 10kg for 8 but now all 8 reps are doable easier, but still not easy. -> next week the 8 reps of 10kg would be easy now so you swwitch to 12,5kg or something. you repeat this logic with all muscle groups, all excercises, really not that complicated

but if you really want this shit to be succesful, you will want to have curiousityx and research a lot on your own. thats only way you will actually stick to it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, DidntRead, Mayorga and 2 others
I would rec this:
But most routines are good so long as you stick to them I like the above because you're hitting your major lifts twice a week.
1. You could request a personal trainer at most gyms but just search youtube guides on equipment, its much easier.
2. I would try for 4 days if you can.
3. As much as you want. Cardio is great for health and losing weight, adjust to your own goals. If you want cardio that's easier on the joints do swimming.
4. Doesn't really matter so long as you're consistent.
5. Doesn't really matter so long as your macro/calorie intake is consistent.
6. Depends on your goals. If you want to lose weight and you aren't, then drop more calories. If you want to gain muscle and you aren't, add them.
7. See my rec at the top.
8. Guide should cover that. For starting weights pick weights that allow you to barely do the required reps with good form.
Alright I will be checking the guide right now.

And for 6. I think I am relatively low bodyfat but I want to gain muscles to build up my pathetic biceps and chest and lose fat from belly to get full abs.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and LordNorwood
I've been going to the gym for some time now and these are some of the things I learned.

Also, make sure to check this site out, it includes a lot of very useful information: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
  1. Yes just ask anyone from the staff and they will be more than happy to help
  2. I go to the gym 6 times a week but for a beginner 3 days should be perfect
  3. Maybe once or twice a week is perfect, I don't really do it though because I'm bulking and don't wanna lose any mass :lul:
  4. Whatever works best for you, If you go to the gym 3 times a week you can go for example on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and rest are the rest/recovery days.
  5. Just make sure you are not tired or hungry. Time doesn't matter, again chose what works the best for you.
  6. I recommend you check this site out: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
  7. Check out the link at the top
  8. Weight is not THAT important. Having good form/technique is way more crucial. Just start at a weight that feels comfortable to you and slowly add some weight every week.

Last edited:
  • +1
but if you really want this shit to be succesful, you will want to have curiousityx and research a lot on yo
I will be researching tons of stuff tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I will be researching tons of stuff tomorrow.
Self research is important

Personal trainers are a fucking meme they use to manipulate lazy people and beginners out there money.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
All of the above, also make sure to go into it with a chill mentality and avoid getting upset in the beginning. Your muscles are not used to the exercises so the movements will seem awkward, maybe tough and heavy, you will probably shiver a bit, you probably wont feel "activation" in the right muscles and so on. Don't let this discourage you and keep your mind on the goal.

Another thing, as a beginner, you shouldn't overcomplicate things - don't go full aspie on training programs and supplements, perfect form etc. In your first month or two, you should mainly be building discipline and habit. Whether Jeff Nippardas PPL is better than GZCLP's routine is not a question you should prioritize answering right now, put all of your mental effort into actually going to the gym instead of mentally masturbating to sperg theories. You WILL grow in the early stages no matter what you do (mostly), so get the worries out of your head.

Enjoy the ride.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2581 and Over
All of the above, also make sure to go into it with a chill mentality and avoid getting upset in the beginning. Your muscles are not used to the exercises so the movements will seem awkward, maybe tough and heavy, you will probably shiver a bit, you probably wont feel "activation" in the right muscles and so on. Don't let this discourage you and keep your mind on the goal.
Alright thanks. I will probably have to go back home on a wheelchair after first training because I am weak as shit.
You WILL grow in the early stages no matter what you do (mostly), so get the worries out of your head.
So if I am skinny I will grow fast at the beginning? How long do you think it would take me to go from 27cm biceps to 35cm and add basically build this type of slightly bulked up body:

SmartSelect 20191023 225417 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
So if I am skinny I will grow fast at the beginning?

Yeah, if you eat right. I wouldn't bother with setting time ranges for measurements though, it's just useless pressure. Depending on your starting point, a year would be realistic to get something similar, but once again, don't stuff your mind with time frames.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
I am high IQ

Lift weights and lose weights

eat a bunch of red meat and do any of the beginners routines online literally doesnt matter as long as you stick to it

avoid injury like the plague, do correct form and max ROM you can do with your mobility without compromising form

its reatrd easy to start, obviously many things go into maximizing your potential but dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good

start and keep going, you will lern

• +1

Dont tell me about roids or jewish supplies advertised by every gym youtube channel pls

My current measurements:

I will also add that my main aim is to go sub 12% bodyfat and build around same muscle mass as male models (around 35-37cm biceps and chest 96-99cm).

View attachment 144793
Hey semi gymcel here do a 5x5 strength program eat in a surplus of 300 ish and start of by doing full body 3 times a day for a month. Keep it simple eat more meat eggs and drink some milk

Feel free to pm me for extra info after ur done with ur 1 month

• +1
Yeah, if you eat right. I wouldn't bother with setting time ranges for measurements though, it's just useless pressure. Depending on your starting point, a year would be realistic to get something similar, but once again, don't stuff your mind with time frames.
According to multiple calculators I am somehow 11,7% bodyfat but I dont have visible ABS because I think I have excessive fat down there, my stomach is not completely flat but it's not big either.

SmartSelect 20191023 232548 Firefox

Also I checked calories calculator with moderately active option and got result of 2653 calories - that's how much I should be eating every day I presume. I'm gonna spend like twice the money I spend now on food, because I eat like a bird.

Is it genetic how fast can you gain muscle mass? I wonder how much muscle can I gain in 1 month.

A week not a day oops ***
Hey semi gymcel here do a 5x5 strength program eat in a surplus of 300 ish and start of by doing full body 3 times a day for a month. Keep it simple eat more meat eggs and drink some milk

Feel free to pm me for extra info after ur done with ur 1 month

• +1
A week not a day oops ***
I just wonder. So for the base I should eat 3x boiled egg at the morning, for dinner 2x chicken breast, and rest fill up with apples, bananas, carrots, radish, some cottage cheese, bread, anything that's not processed food and I should be enough with calories? Dont overeat and dont undereat, 2600 calories a day every day?

I just wonder. So for the base I should eat 3x boiled egg at the morning, for dinner 2x chicken breast, and rest fill up with apples, bananas, carrots, radish, some cottage cheese, bread, anything that's not processed food and I should be enough with calories? Dont overeat and dont undereat, 2600 calories a day every day?
Go for red meat over chicken use real butter and olive oil and for the rest sounds about right its all about keeping it simple when you start

Is it genetic how fast can you gain muscle mass? I wonder how much muscle can I gain in 1 month.
Yes genetics makes a big difference, some gain much easier than others.
Also depends on how motivated you are, diet, & luck. To gain muscle at max rate, you'd need to push hard & be at risk of injury - so would need luck.

Unless there is some special reason you want to bulk up in one month, pushing too hard on your first few weeks may not be the best plan.

Always warm up before hitting weights.
Start with low weights, slowly increase until you can do about 12 reps with moderate to high pain.
Don't push all the way to muscle failure to start with.

Don't do things like squat thrust until you know what you're doing - avoid anything where you could hurt your back.

Best way to learn is to get started. The personal trainers can give you better advise, or if lucky the staff or other members at gym will give you some good advise for free.

• +1
Go for red meat over chicken use real butter and olive oil and for the rest sounds about right its all about keeping it simple when you start
Um I never ate red meat so not sure what to buy exactly, I was told chicken will be just fine.

Do you even count calories to make sure you are eating enough and take enough proteins for body mass? I think at 66kg I should be getting around 113g of proteins a day.
Yes genetics makes a big difference, some gain much easier than others.
Any way to check now if I am a subhuman in this field?
Always warm up before hitting weights.
5 minutes of running should be enough?

Um I never ate red meat so not sure what to buy exactly, I was told chicken will be just fine.

Do you even count calories to make sure you are eating enough and take enough proteins for body mass? I think at 66kg I should be getting around 113g of proteins a day.
At a butcher ,red meat is so much more calorically dense get some good juicy steaks try to haggle them a little bit I usually say "is going to sound cheeky but can i get it for x price" he 113 sounds about right

5 minutes of running should be enough?
Yeah 5 mins gentle jog & 3 mins stretching would be about right.

Any way to check now if I am a subhuman in this field?
Not that I know of.

It maybe doesnt matter much. As we all know having genes for a good face is a big deal. Height also a big deal, if less so than face. But genes for gaining muscle is no biggie. All it means is you have to wait a bit longer to see results.

(Unless you want to become a muscle bound hulk, which is unhealthy & not even attractive to most women) .

I've been hitting the gymn since I was a kid, I'd recommend it to anyone.

* Even if bad genetics, it's still going to improve your physique if your diets right, it's just a question of how fast.
* It can help you sleep better.
* It should help you improve your mood.
* This can take a good few months, but in can get to the point where you get a pleasant rush from your session & virtually no pain.

One last tip - like folk are saying red meat is good when trying to bulk up. But can be unhealthy to get in the habit of eating it every week - it can raise your cholesterol level. So maybe go back to chicken & fish after the first couple of months. That said, may be good to have red meat maybe 4 times a year even when you don't need for bulking up, as its said to have special nutrients that are hard to get in other food...

• +1
At a butcher ,red meat is so much more calorically dense get some good juicy steaks try to haggle them a little bit I usually say "is going to sound cheeky but can i get it for x price" he 113 sounds about right
I dont think I can afford red meat I am NEET and I'd go bankrupt. I plan on buying lots of eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, vegetables and is peanut butter with white bread good?

Shit advice you need carbs to function from a endocrine , physical and metabolic stand point
I dont think I can afford red meat I am NEET and I'd go bankrupt. I plan on buying lots of eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, vegetables and is peanut butter with white bread good?
Try haggling first if that wont work make sure the eggs are pasture raised at least and i get u might have ur reasons for being a NEET a part time job wont hurt tho

• +1
Reactions: cuthbert
Wholesome thread with all the advice and support tbh, just like it should be in the looksmaxxing section.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cuthbert, RAITEIII and Over
Shit advice you need carbs to function from a endocrine , physical and metabolic stand point

Try haggling first if that wont work make sure the eggs are pasture raised at least and i get u might have ur reasons for being a NEET a part time job wont hurt tho

Just lost 8kg already, zero gym.

I am already Auschwitzmaxxed @GarouTheIncel

20191024 113736
Am I a framecel btw?

And this is what I want to look like:

SmartSelect 20191024 154810 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
You are skinny fat, i cant even see your ribs or abs.
Yea I have fat on belly because all I do is LDAR. My arms are sticks. I am researching diet but fuck this is complicated, like I need to eat 118.8g of proteins every day but i dont know what else to eat besides eggs and chicken and cottage cheese.

Yea I have fat on belly because all I do is LDAR. My arms are sticks. I am researching diet but fuck this is complicated, like I need to eat 118.8g of proteins every day but i dont know what else to eat besides eggs and chicken and cottage cheese.

Do my diet and enjoy ascension. And buy protein supplements

Do my diet and enjoy ascension. And buy protein supplements
Your diet is sub1000kcal and I need 2300-2600 cal a day to gain weight when lifting for 3 days what do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Your diet is sub1000kcal and I need 2300-2600 cal a day to gain weight when lifting for 3 days what do you mean?

I know how to get lean, not how to get stronk.

I know how to get lean, not how to get stronk.
I dont wanna get lean, my biceps is fucking 27cm I barely fill out M size tshirt I bought recently I want to bulk up to Lachowski's body type which is basic male model body measurements, so I need to gain 10cm on my biceps and 5cm in my chest meanwhile losing fat from the belly which should happen automatically.

I dont wanna get lean, my biceps is fucking 27cm I barely fill out M size tshirt I bought recently I want to bulk up to Lachowski's body type which is basic male model body measurements, so I need to gain 10cm on my biceps and 5cm in my chest meanwhile losing fat from the belly which should happen automatically.

My biceps was 36 cm when i gymcelled, now its 27 cm. the real blackpill is, no gym for face.

Ur losing muscle and damaging your metabolic system once u eat 2k again ur gonna rebound hard and lose it even harder OP trust me dont crash diet. Plus OP wants to lift he needs to eat

• +1
OP how did it go? Any tips for someone starting out? Roughly same stats as you but 185cm and around 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute