I want to stop drinking from plastic water bottles.

Deleted member 16641

Deleted member 16641

Iron
I didn’t know how bad it was to drink from plastic water bottles until recently. I want to start drinking from glass water bottles. But I want to know if it’s worth it.
Any brand suggestions?

Btw I don’t want a filter yet I’m a poor-cel :feelswah: need to save up money

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Baldingman1998
No can’t even get a response on an incel forum Jfl over for me

Just buy something made from stainless steel how hard can it be

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
I didn’t know how bad it was to drink from plastic water bottles until recently. I want to start drinking from glass water bottles. But I want to know if it’s worth it.
Any brand suggestions?

Btw I don’t want a filter yet I’m a poor-cel :feelswah: need to save up money

If you're looking to buy water filter, you need to buy a filter which filters out both chemical and bacteriological pollution

This is important because it's shown in analysis that tap water has trace amounts of fluoride, chlorine, BPA plastics, and some other elements from hallogen group

2373437 halogens
2373449 Screenshot 20210201 230318 Lite
2373454 20201121 145924
2362656 20210419 011001

I would look into Osmio water company / Osmio infinity water filter... yes it costs more, but you CANT buy a filter which filters out the chemical pollution for cheap. Osmio water ship in UK, and worldwide i think

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16641
If you're looking to buy water filter, you need to buy a filter which filters out both chemical and bacteriological pollution

This is important because it's shown in analysis that tap water has trace amounts of fluoride, chlorine, BPA plastics, and some other elements from hallogen group

View attachment 1585314View attachment 1585315View attachment 1585316View attachment 1585317

I would look into Osmio water company / Osmio infinity water filter... yes it costs more, but you CANT buy a filter which filters out the chemical pollution for cheap. Osmio water ship in UK, and worldwide i think
Thanks man I appreciate it. Your one of the few good people in this forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22