I want to suck her tiny titties so badly tbh ngl

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

Sadly chad or pansexual SJW femcel only.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Danish_Retard, billymidnight and 12 others
OP posting his Poojeeta oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, AutisticGymcel, emo and 1 other person
She looks like utter dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, laaltin, tombradylover and 8 others
When will you get a new oneitis

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Darkeningstar
.org is fucking retarded I hate this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, bakpaokukus, Autismcel and 5 others
Risked my search history for this and its some fugly girl fuck you op

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
yeah but you look better than her
cope. with my abused puppy eyes and long midface i look so much worse and she was aware. there isnt a single guy with her in her graduation pic, not even a male friend. guess why

do you feel like degree makes her superior to you?
i have like 3 degrees and currenlty doing a PHD. she is sending appliacations while im writting publications lol. we just dont want the people who hurt us the most suceed in any way ig.

no matter of her personality you shouldn't put her on a pedestal, it actually should've been the opposite
what do you mean the opposite?

You are desperated as fuck or you are nofap for 1 week+. No other option to want to suck non existing tits of ugly as fuck slut.

• Hmm...
You are desperated as fuck or you are nofap for 1 week+. No other option to want to suck non existing tits of ugly as fuck slut.
she is psl 9 lol. this forum's cope levels are off the roof.

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
No fap champion for sure.
i was reguraly fapping when i met her actually. and because i did that i got too emotionally attached to her when i should have been seeing her as a pair of tits and ass.

And people say incels have high standards:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Why do she look 25 and 45 at the same time?

• JFL
Why do she look 25 and 45 at the same time?

View attachment 3076974
she is 24 max actually. probably gave me a fake age too. i think she has yutful features but bad collage from smoking. fixed her teeth from what i see.meanwhile when i met her she looked like a druggie that just got railed lol.

cope. with my abused puppy eyes and long midface i look so much worse and she was aware.
I almost forgot what you look like but what I remember is that you're at least a HTN and she's a low MTB
there isnt a single guy with her in her graduation pic, not even a male friend. guess why
she's lesbian jfl
i have like 3 degrees and currenlty doing a PHD. she is sending appliacations while im writting publications lol. we just dont want the people who hurt us the most suceed in any way ig.
either way education isn't something that makes you happy or necessarily rich

it's all stressful and boring shit and no one can actually feel happy with it so just go outside in nature and find your real happiness there bhai
what do you mean the opposite?
she should worship you since you look better than her

I almost forgot what you look like but what I remember is that you're at least a HTN and she's a low MTB
with my eye area im low MTN max. she is stacy lol and she knows

she's lesbian jfl
well she seemed pretty close with her female friend so its a possibilty. but she probably just finds most of the guys repulsive to be around. and i thought that if i were MTN it would be enough lol

she should worship you since you look better than her
she mogs me in every way sadly. the only feature of mine thats better is the philtrum

with my eye area im low MTN max. she is stacy lol and she knows

well she seemed pretty close with her female friend so its a possibilty. but she probably just finds most of the guys repulsive to be around. and i thought that if i were MTN it would be enough lol

she mogs me in every way sadly. the only feature of mine thats better is the philtrum
I get it that she's your oneitis which is irrational by default but dude come on... my oneitis is like a 6/10 at the best and she's 10 times more attractive than her (objectively): way shorter, way more feminine, blonde, smaller nose, nice smile, green friendly eyes etc

your oneitis looks like a 40 yo Med becky, literally nothing special about her (she's not ugly but not pretty either)

I mean she's at the best your looksmatch, I can guarantee you that you look better than her regardless of SMV, she's a foid and their SMV is either way inflated af

I get it that she's your oneitis which is irrational by default but dude come o
this aint irrational at. irrational was what i felt for my old oneitis who looks dysgenic

way shorter, way more feminine, blonde, smaller nose, nice smile, green friendly eyes etc
beauty standards are different in greece.

your oneitis looks like a 40 yo Med becky, literally nothing special about her
looks pretty young to me

I mean she's at the best your looksmatch, I
at best im looksmatched with my old oneitis who was a femcel

this aint irrational at. irrational was what i felt for my old oneitis who looks dysgenic

beauty standards are different in greece.

looks pretty young to me

at best im looksmatched with my old oneitis who was a femcel
your old oneitis (anime looking girl right?) is 10 times cuter than her tbh

you're irrational af but I understand you... my oneitis is a HTB and I prefer her to gigastacies