I want to take roids need help

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
i dont know anything abt cycle i know basic stuff like tren but i need to control gyno and also i have balding gene so probably co trol hairloss while on test which combo should i take

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Willmogulater
i dont know anything abt cycle i know basic stuff like tren but i need to control gyno and also i have balding gene so probably co trol hairloss while on test which combo should i take
Well the first thing you should know about your first cycle is to never take anything like Tren. Is this your first time with PED's? If you have completely never touched PED's before then you should do a very mild SARM-only cycle first.

SARM's are more hairsafe ( but may still cause shedding ) because they are designed to be more selective to muscle tissue making them produce less androgenic side effects albeit being noticeably weaker.

If you still want to do steroids, your first cycle should be a test only cycle. You shouldn't follow the common advice for 500mg Test because it's actually pretty high dose already. You may be able to make gains at 200mg even because the way one responds to steroids are dependent on many factors but the main one being amount of androgen receptors in the tissue. \

These are just the foundations, you still need to do alot of research on your own. My ideal first cycle would be something like :

200mg Test E for about a 15-20 week duration
PCT = Nolvadex/Clomid for about 4 weeks
Deploy an aromatase inhibitor at low/mild dosages throughout the cycle for gyno prevention. Make sure to do a biomarker screening after.

As for a SARM's only cycle, I would reccomend somehting light like :

Ostarine 15-25mg for uo to 8-12 weeks
PCT optional but recommended. Do your bloods

or

AC-262 10mg for 8-12 weeks
PCT not needed but do your bloods

Note : Don't combine SARMS, orals, or steroids together on your first cycle because 1) they are often very hepatoxic and straining your live so much on just your first cycle is a bad idea and 2) you want to assess tolerance.

I left out many crucial things but I just wanted to give you a feel or layout of what to expect. You should do atleast about a month or two of rigourous research before even thinking about pinning any exogenous hormones within your body. I suggest a SARM only cycle for your first cycle but that's ultimately up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Well the first thing you should know about your first cycle is to never take anything like Tren. Is this your first time with PED's? If you have completely never touched PED's before then you should do a very mild SARM-only cycle first.

SARM's are more hairsafe ( but may still cause shedding ) because they are designed to be more selective to muscle tissue making them produce less androgenic side effects albeit being noticeably weaker.

If you still want to do steroids, your first cycle should be a test only cycle. You shouldn't follow the common advice for 500mg Test because it's actually pretty high dose already. You may be able to make gains at 200mg even because the way one responds to steroids are dependent on many factors but the main one being amount of androgen receptors in the tissue. \

These are just the foundations, you still need to do alot of research on your own. My ideal first cycle would be something like :

200mg Test E for about a 15-20 week duration
PCT = Nolvadex/Clomid for about 4 weeks
Deploy an aromatase inhibitor at low/mild dosages throughout the cycle for gyno prevention. Make sure to do a biomarker screening after.

As for a SARM's only cycle, I would reccomend somehting light like :

Ostarine 15-25mg for uo to 8-12 weeks
PCT optional but recommended. Do your bloods

or

AC-262 10mg for 8-12 weeks
PCT not needed but do your bloods

Note : Don't combine SARMS, orals, or steroids together on your first cycle because 1) they are often very hepatoxic and straining your live so much on just your first cycle is a bad idea and 2) you want to assess tolerance.

I left out many crucial things but I just wanted to give you a feel or layout of what to expect. You should do atleast about a month or two of rigourous research before even thinking about pinning any exogenous hormones within your body. I suggest a SARM only cycle for your first cycle but that's ultimately up to you.
I’d ac-262 better than ostarine for actual muscle building

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I sent you a pm bhai

• +1
I’d ac-262 better than ostarine for actual muscle building
Less impacts on biomarkers too, also easier on the liver but I mentioned it second just becasue it has less data on it:soy:

• +1