i want to tell you all one thing about ageing that should be obvious but is never talked about

finn899

finn899

Kraken
dont read if you dont want to but :ageing is not determinded by what products you put on your face or any treatments like micro needling,red light therapy etc will change a danm thing its unnecary work for your organs, I mean this for a fact you could be a 30 year old billionare using every skincare product and 'collegen' cope treatments and you will not do a slow ageing by 1 day . Ageing is 100 percent to do with how well your organs are operating and even brain speed too. Collegen is the main braught up thing as of now for 'ageing' its not a real thing and even if collegen is related to ageing your organs decide how much you produce by your health not by how much you ingest,you could down 10 packets of collegen peptides none of it is making it to your bloodstream. do you guys not find it weird how collegen is not something that can be measured and also happens to be the The most expensive supplment? every person over 18 should be getting blood tests every 3 months trying to reach optimal levels even then what is percieved as healthy could be wrong. why are we all wasting soo much time trying to stop wrinkles whbich is inevidable if our organs are ageing rapidly anyways we will still look as old wrinkles or NOT? the only 2 external factor that can truly age our skin is besides organ/blood health is sun especially if your white this melts your skin and thins in rapidly and sun cream does nothing to protect it aswell. To prove my point heres an 80 year old good with 0 wrinkles,it changes nothing by your quality of life or by how old your percieved

damn wtf, if that old guy has no wrinkles but still looks old asf, what makes himlook old asf ?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Fuck, so no matter what you do, you will always get thicker skin, thicker nose, ears etc. ?
as of now yes but as i said in the post trying to slow your organs deteriorating would slow down all of the negative side affect like skin thickness

damn wtf, if that old guy has no wrinkles but still looks old asf, what makes himlook old asf ?
Skin Wrinkles barely influence perceived age. Its what happens BENEATH the skin that matters and influences perceived age. Meaning fat pads, fascia laxity, bone resorption and muscle dystrophy. But people are still focused on skincare routine that address only pigementation/fine wrinkles etc but does NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to influence perceived facial age - which is what matters. In this way, skincare is in fact a big fat expensive cope

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Look how pronounce his malaris muscle/cheek bone area is

Malaris muscle pill proven yet again

looks the same age eyes and up nothing to do with checknones,having protruding bones keeps skin tighter like a natural facelift would you know nothing you are CLUELESS,you made a post about tret,something that destroys skin

Attachments

• 1706064058468.png
    1706064058468.png
    57 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
looks the same age eyes and up nothing to do with checknones,having protruding bones keeps skin tighter like a natural facelift would you know nothing you are CLUELESS,you made a post about tret,something that destroys skin

I'm simply saying having bigger malaris muscle or cheek bones helps you age visually better.

And I know nothing? Silly guy, people like you just ramble without anything supporting you except the occasional mouse study.

Aging is 100% organs/brain no, they somehow play a part, but 100% isn't true theirs many variables that come into play.

Even if you had the best organs in the world, collagen production isn’t guided by organs, and it will decline, which is why people supplement it.

And how would you propose we slow organ decay? Parabiosis is your best bet, which I made a thread about.

But lemme guess Mr.Org user has some undeniable 100% factual information that even people who's whole career and long life study in anti-aging field cannot somehow figure out.

D67224CC 27DD 419B 8366 F0DB1DD58189

This woman has used Tret for 35 years. She would have been 100% worse without it, but I guess Tret destroys skin, even though it didn’t do so in 35 years.🤣😂😂😂😭

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Hirekdr, Rift and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?
View attachment 2697134 she looks disgusting at 71whats your point?

My point is, it’s ridiculous how you’re so confident yet still wrong calling me clueless.

She aged skin-wise significantly better than the average white grandmother at the retirement home.
And let me state this: You’re an idiot and probably should rope rn

• +1
Reactions: Rift

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?
The state of .org users in 2023 :lul:. OP you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
as of now yes but as i said in the post trying to slow your organs deteriorating would slow down all of the negative side affect like skin thickness
I think if we dry fast the skon thickness and all the deadcells will eat itself out.
Need to be done long enough

if you're lucky you might get to 50, with the help of genetics, looking somewhat decent but at some point it's just pointless. It's just your DNA too damaged after so many years it can't repair itself and work properly.

Only legit thing is dieting and sunscreen.

Also people who think collagen supplements are helpful are legit brainlets. Eating collagen won't do shit, it all gets broken down in your stomach just regular food. You need to be producing collagen properly, and more important elastin