I want to try DHT cream for PE gains

D

Deleted member 23245

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Posts
6,521
Reputation
6,652
i been thinking about taking for almost a year and still cant decide whether to or not, need some input from people
 
this is very true

one can't be indigenous swiss enjoyer and high inhib at the same time, swiss is a textbook for being low inhib

1689716831950
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sens
What's stopping you? your hair?
Can always stop using it after the Norwood reaper comes after you.
 
What's stopping you? your hair?
Can always stop using it after the Norwood reaper comes after you.
what if its too late by then though? Ive seen a few tranny fags lose their hair from it
 
what if its too late by then though? Ive seen a few tranny fags lose their hair from it
Gotta keep a close eye on it and have fina by your side.
That will contain the damage.
 
Gotta keep a close eye on it and have fina by your side.
That will contain the damage.
Is it possible to use topical fin at the same time as using dht gel on penis?
 
Is it possible to use topical fin at the same time as using dht gel on penis?
They obviously counteract each other, so not sure how that will work out.
 
They obviously counteract each other, so not sure how that will work out.
What would you suggest to do for hair while using dht gel on penis?

Trying to gain an inch badly, I used it for a month and gained .4 but felt like shit so I stopped
 
What would you suggest to do for hair while using dht gel on penis?

Trying to gain an inch badly, I used it for a month and gained .4 but felt like shit so I stopped
How many times did you apply it? And how much did you use
 
How many times did you apply it? And how much did you use
2x a day, for 1 month, it was the most insane chemical burn I would feel ever and so painful but worth it.

I would do it again for one more inch.
 

Similar threads

tension
Replies
3
Views
104
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
holysasa
Replies
1
Views
38
Araneae
Araneae
bebfjehfiebf
Replies
2
Views
53
Phonk_enioy.er
Phonk_enioy.er
appealislaww
Replies
6
Views
32
rsj
rsj
B
Replies
11
Views
91
vlurrent
vlurrent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top