I want to try weed

it's good, but it depends on the weed and the person.

some people should avoid it at all cost, especially if you have mental illnessed running in your family.

i had very minor problems like anxiety only like 2 times from dozens times i smoked, but i wouldn't try it if i could go back in time
Why, did it have serious effects?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
if i was you, i’d just microdose shrooms instead, so much better

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Napoleon1800
are you trying to end up like you're pfp

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
man weed smell makes me vomit i hate that shit it literally smell like people are smoking some animal dry shit
Its all association i love the weed smell as inassociate it with hanging out with girls and friends

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tervile1, Napoleon1800 and Running!
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Running!
bong and scary movie is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Running! and Napoleon1800
  • +1
had it before and got a hint of it back when I tried weed, luckily it went away again
u should never try weed if you are not 100% mentally healthy, like mentally/emotionally.

if you have clinical depression, but mentally you are okay weed would be good in most cases. but right weed.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Running! and bigchunguslover
bong and scary movie is the way to go
hmm depends, told bro we geek hard and now he won’t ever geek again. scary movies can instantly kill a high but funny ones wont

• +1
hmm depends, told bro we geek hard and now he won’t ever geek again. scary movies can instantly kill a high but funny ones wont
What If I go into a forest at night

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Running!
u should never try weed if you are not 100% mentally healthy, like mentally/emotionally.

if you have clinical depression, but mentally you are okay weed would be good in most cases. but right weed.
yeah got some mental problems in my family, tried marijuana

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Napoleon1800

Wdym by right weed

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • +1
Nigga there are 11 yos out there smoking everyday and your still debating this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Running!
  • +1
Set a good mood before smoking

• +1
Why, did it have serious effects?
because all different people have different reactions. and it will be shitty for your brain anyway, so don't do it if you love to think/work with your brain.

all weed junkies i know have dried brains.

for example after 1st times you could recover for a 3-4 days, maybe longer to recover your brain function, why do you need it?

generally if you will try it a few times it shouldn't harm you, but it's not worth it

• +1
all drugs should be legal, naturalselectionpill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Running!, bigchunguslover and Sens
Wdym by right weed
like right strain of weed, you don't won't some strong shit with tones of THC for your first time.

i'm not an exprert, but every different weed strain feels different, so you should have some friend who is weed junkie and know what is better.

i got lucky to know those dudes, so i'm good. if you buy it from random MF you're playing with fire.

But than again, it depends whether it is legal in your country or not. if it's legal than you'll have no problems with finding the right type of weed for guy who wanna try it for the first time.

• +1
like right strain of weed, you don't won't some strong shit with tones of THC for your first time.

i'm not an exprert, but every different weed strain feels different, so you should have some friend who is weed junkie and know what is better.

i got lucky to know those dudes, so i'm good. if you buy it from random MF you're playing with fire.

But than again, it depends whether it is legal in your country or not. if it's legal than you'll have no problems with finding the right type of weed for guy who wanna try it for the first time.
Get a 1:1 ratio thc cbd

• +1

It's not legal but I know weed junkies

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I regret smoking weed for two years

• +1
I started school again and my ability to learn things have severely been impaired. I also began forgetting things I feel like I shouldn’t have “where did I put my phone/AirPods” type shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Napoleon1800
I started school again and my ability to learn things have severely been impaired. I also began forgetting things I feel like I shouldn’t have “where did I put my phone/AirPods” type shit
U were addicted for 2 years?

Even after abstinence you have learning issues ?

buy some cookies with weed

Any tips on the first time?

@5.5psl
@MoggerGaston
@try2beme
you're turkish from what I remember, I've never heard of marijuana usage in turkey so, out of curiosity, I would love to know how you're getting your hands on it. For your first time, just have some really good food and drinks on stand by and be prepared to fap if that's something you regularly do. This is water, but everything tastes a bit better when you're high, carbonated drinks are incredible

weed is for lazy bums

successful people take amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
don’t get too high. 6-8 puffs and do it by yourself home alone or sum shit
6 to 8 puffs is crazy for ur first time i did 2 and i was dying.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Napoleon1800
Would it not be more fun in a group setting?
it’s only fun i’m a group setting if u are doing it with friends or u feel like a loser tbh.

• +1
do it with a friend
dont have high expectations for the first time at least
dont overdo it, if you have some sort of mental disorder, thats really risky, I mean you could feel that youre dying or someting
like autism or schizophrenia in your family or something

• +1