I want white men to fuck as many black women as possible

TheSon

TheSon

Bronze
Title : it’s a form of eugenics for blacks I’m not gonna argue why and the medical issues mixed people are born with isn’t a net negative to the physical beauty they’re born with . Also those medical issues don’t hinder them while blacks are subhuman anyways

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Bug, Patriot, Xangsane and 4 others
Title : it’s a form of eugenics for blacks I’m not gonna argue why and the medical issues mixed people are born with isn’t a net negative to the physical beauty they’re born with . Also those medical issues don’t hinder them while blacks are subhuman anyways
Stfu bud
If white men dont breed white women whos gonna produce teeny tiny a10 blonde stacies for me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, noobs, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
Well how about I paint myself black and fuck your mother as you watch

You want me to talk reckless to them and I didn’t ask to be black
I am the higher being niggaboy you really are low iq
What do u feel about being black? What would rather be born as?

I am the higher being niggaboy you really are low iq
What do u feel about being black? What would rather be born as?
anything expect nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Awan
Meds, schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and klip11
Ragefuel 😡😡😡

It's is about rise in IQ.
Race iq meme talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back