I want your opinion

koscej

koscej

Iron
Sorry if this is cringe but I want to hear opinions from people. For like 5 years I always had some friends that once a week would talk to me or to go out, or I had a group to play videogames so I would call them and chat with them daily. This year I lost the videogames group just because I lost the interest in videogames and we slowly stopped talking and because I stopped asking to the IRL friends to going out, they also stopped talking to me, they now do it like once in a month when they remember I exist. It’s been like 5 month that I am without any friend, without expressing the things that I like, I have a gf but it’s different than a friend. Like when I open tiktok and see’s a “me and bro” tiktok, I think how I don’t have a bro, I don’t have this type of friendship. What are your thoughts on this? Why I have always to be the one searching the others?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, Bars and Darkeningstar
Like, what’s your personal experience with friends

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, watah, nathan and 1 other person
Short and unhelpful answer: non nt

Less short answer but still not very helpful:
Often, and it still happens to me.
Depends. Some people are lazy, not a few, others are reluctant to change, bla bla
I can make friends with two macro-types of people: those who don't have many prejudices, and those who have known me for a short time or have known me in a positive context.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: koscej

Depends. Some people are lazy, not a few, others are reluctant to change, bla bla
I can make friends with two macro-types of people: those who don't have many prejudices, and those who have known me for a short time or have known me in a positive context.
Maybe I just been unlucky and i found only bad people

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Darkeningstar
Maybe I just been unlucky and i found only bad people
Some succeed in being liked by more people, others by less. I belong to the second category. And in this case I mean liking as in considering and liking. How others react to you varies.

• +1

For me it’s very difficult, i’m introvert and it’s not so easy, but I always do my best to talk and not isolate

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Some succeed in being liked by more people, others by less. I belong to the second category. And in this case I mean liking as in considering and liking. How others react to you varies.
I feel I belong too in the second cathegory

• +1
For me it’s very difficult, i’m introvert and it’s not so easy, but I always do my best to talk and not isolate
even online for me it’s not so easy

• +1
Paranoia. Friends are MADE bro; without effort, no friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Paranoia. Friends are MADE bro; without effort, no friends.
yeah obv, but when u are the only one trying in the friendship, and the friends no effort, it’s annoying

• +1
Reactions: Bars