currently studying CS
Interesting...
Images   2024 06 15T205335989

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, watah, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 3 others
that shit would prob make me go insane
being in a room full of fags
The "gender theory" is full of crap, a complete bunch of lies and made up ideas out of nowhere. No one agrees to know what a man or woman is.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, butterworld and alurmo
you would have been surrounded by extremely "liberal" people
I’m already in that position, 99% of stem is liberal. But I get what you mean, the type of guys that study philosophy are the ones that make their entire personalities based on their political positions

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I’m already in that position, 99% of stem is liberal. But I get what you mean, the type of guys that study philosophy are the ones that make their entire personalities based on their political positions
@HarrierDuBois was obssesed with Stirner
I have never read Nietzsche, does that mogs normies?

Where do u start w land ? I saw a great vid on hypersrition , know a bit about ccru but need a Launchpad
Start reading Deleuze on rizoms or Anti-Edipus and Heidegger's take on technology, it's advanced shit to understand but that's where Land ideas got inspired. Land became an alt right winger in 2010. All of these ideas are for mentally unstable people, would not recommend if you're a conservative. The Dark Enlightement is the last part of Fanged Noumena.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
same, I ended up in STEM studying something I hate and I can't even finish

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and BrahminBoss
Are you a fag or were you just young
Not a fag, I’m pretty argumentative and so I learned about the basics of logic and from there I began reading western philosophy

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Not a fag, I’m pretty argumentative and so I learned about the basics of logic and from there I began reading western philosophy
I used to be into philosophy but like most adults you grow out of it bud your view of the world can only change small things not what actually happens

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Klasik616
But I didn’t want to be a lawyer and being a professor blows
I wonder why its so common for people who are blackpilled to enjoy philosophy/psychology, is it because they deep down want to try to find something that proves it wrong?

I wonder why its so common for people who are blackpilled to enjoy philosophy/psychology, is it because they deep down want to try to find something that proves it wrong?
No idea but I knew about philosophy before the blackpill

i was thinking you would reply this. another reason is that people who do philosophy or psychology are more likely to understand the blackpill as they have the capacity/are smart enough

No idea but I knew about philosophy before the blackpill
The blackpill is a philosophy of dating/sexual relationships but too alt right to make it to the mainstream full of bluepilled liberals who deny incels.

i was thinking you would reply this. another reason is that people who do philosophy or psychology are more likely to understand the blackpill as they have the capacity/are smart enough
It doesn’t require much intelligence to understand the blackpill.. I believe people accept the blackpill due to circumstance that reinforce the blackpill beliefs in conjunction with certain internal conflicts. A liberal math professor with a wife and kids wouldn’t have a reason to consider the blackpill meanwhile a balding Indian janitor who has a poor quality of life and goes through incel forums would likely be blackpilled

I'm into philosophy but hold no particular political opinions.

Start reading Deleuze on rizoms or Anti-Edipus
Got it today, seemed incredible from the premise.

I dropped out of university because of the study i was following, I didn’t like it. I wanted to study something that fits me better.
I stumbled upon philosophy a while back and it seems very interesting and fitting to me.