I warned you niggers. The normie invasion has begun.LOCK THE FORUM

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
My irl normie friend has just @ me in a edit of Chico. I told you dumb ass niggers but y’all ain’t wanna listen. I have made a small list of niggers who NEED TO BE BANNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOW. PLEASE SHUT LOCK THIS SITE FUCK IT JUST DO IT.
IMG 1580

1. SyrianHorsePsycho he’s the head of this wave.

2. Adix, Neo Nazi who spreads looks theory even more than Syrian

3. CurlyHeadJAMES, if it wasn’t for his fire ass song tbf MOGGGG MEEEEEE none of these normies would even know about this shit. His song was the start of it + him trolling about bonesmashing unironically went viral on TikTok.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT USING BEST OF THE BEST INFO AND REPACKAGING IT INTO A FUCKING COURSE FOR $50 JFL AT THIS NIGGA
IMG 1582

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste, gribsufer1, User49 and 27 others
My irl normie friend has just @ me in a edit of Chico. I told you dumb ass niggers but y’all ain’t wanna listen. I have made a small list of niggers who NEED TO BE BANNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOW. PLEASE SHUT LOCK THIS SITE FUCK IT JUST DO IT.
View attachment 2342562

1. SyrianHorsePsycho he’s the head of this wave.

2. Adix, Neo Nazi who spreads looks theory even more than Syrian

3. CurlyHeadJAMES, if it wasn’t for his fire ass song tbf MOGGGG MEEEEEE none of these normies would even know about this shit. His song was the start of it + him trolling about bonesmashing unironically went viral on TikTok.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT USING BEST OF THE BEST INFO AND REPACKAGING IT INTO A FUCKING COURSE FOR $50 JFL AT THIS NIGGA
View attachment 2342560
We don't care

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IlDux, Gaelpilled21, GetShrekt and 10 others
JoinedJun 12, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, LampPostPrime, datboijj and 4 others
forgive me bro im sorry i went to the dark side i was on meth and cocaine the entire time in psychosis and now I'm actively seeking treatment like therapy and I go to the doctor tomorrow to get mental health fixed I promise to never go back I deleted all my videos and have been trying to not promote it any more no more videos, I got doxxed family found out and idsowened me and more after the tiktok trend so much life been pretty much ruined since I got my karma I guess but other ppl agree iim not entirely responsible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Patient A, slavicpsycho and 6 others
forgive me bro im sorry i went to the dark side i was on meth and cocaine the entire time in psychosis and now I'm actively seeking treatment like therapy and I go to the doctor tomorrow to get mental health fixed I promise to never go back I deleted all my videos and have been trying to not promote it any more no more videos, I got doxxed family found out and idsowened me and more after the tiktok trend so much life been pretty much ruined since I got my karma I guess but other ppl agree iim not entirely responsible
you have ok mental health ?

you have ok mental health ?
well yeah now im back 100% to full mental health you could say I'm not schizophrenic or bipolar I have no mental illness I was just in drug induced psychosis during the months I did the bonesmashing trend and tiktok shit and forum posts here I am just seeking mental health treatment for childhood trauma drugs and PTSD to fix the hallucinations I get and heart problems, my life has been fucked here I'll never get a job again after everything that happened here I'll never get a house I'll never get a wife

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, NateJacobs, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
well yeah now im back 100% to full mental health you could say I'm not schizophrenic or bipolar I have no mental illness I was just in drug induced psychosis during the months I did the bonesmashing trend and tiktok shit and forum posts here I am just seeking mental health treatment for childhood trauma drugs and PTSD to fix the hallucinations I get and heart problems, my life has been fucked here I'll never get a job again after everything that happened here I'll never get a house I'll never get a wife
tiktok ruin life but you get wife if you have good harmony you have job take steroid and growth hormone and in 3 year you have chad and no one care or remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 16133
Just take it one step at a time brother 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Time to move on

• +1
Reactions: ascension
You are a modern rockstar my dude
Moneymaxx out of it

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 16133
WE must murder that fucking subhuman syriancuntface. Why didnt he get killed by isis, i have no idea. Fuck syria, good that war is there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toothcel, Shycel, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
tiktok ruin life but you get wife if you have good harmony you have job take steroid and growth hormone and in 3 year you have chad and no one care or remember
i just. ii dont know how ill ever be able to get a wife she'd have to never know about this shit ever and even then fuckers will prolly look me up in the facial recognition software in the future like 3 years as u say and find who she is and shit I can never truly get away from this james sapphire is my life there's no other option no matter what I look like or how I act I'll still always be james sapphire no colleges or job will accept me ever I'm destined to be a rotter forever brutal

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 30884 and christian2710
stfu retard Joined Jun 12, 2023, you are the newfag

look at your fucking pfp and username, go kys retarded 16 yo failure

@drop the idea was to keep these people away, not to join us💀.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaelpilled21, TsarTsar444, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Oh no, 3 more "normie" users and you'll stop getting laid!

i just. ii dont know how ill ever be able to get a wife she'd have to never know about this shit ever and even then fuckers will prolly look me up in the facial recognition software in the future like 3 years as u say and find who she is and shit I can never truly get away from this james sapphire is my life there's no other option no matter what I look like or how I act I'll still always be james sapphire no colleges or job will accept me ever I'm destined to be a rotter forever brutal
you change your name or change your mind and leave fucked up place behind

• +1
You're not at fault brother.

• +1
Just take it one step at a time brother 🙏
i don't know how i will ever be the same again after this tiktok trend people on this forum just used to take me as satire or a joke cuz what I did was for comedic purposes and now they've gone from just jokes to actually hating me giving me death threats I've been doxxed already 3 times and there's just so much more this used to be my home and my community and now as I turned my back to it unwillingly it turned it's back and didn't give me a chance after the years of keks I've given this forum, eternally fucked.
You are a modern rockstar my dude
Moneymaxx out of it
i could never moneymaxx out of blackpill or incentivize it like I said in another thread maybe i'd sell my own merch for my music and everything but never to incentivize off of blackpill that's why I quit the facial rating I hate greed and don't fuck with profiting off of people who are mentally fucked or unattractive life has already dealt them the brutal blackpill for me to ruin it anymore.
i wish i could feel like a rockstar, but i just feel forever doomed, and stuck. if i don't have this forum on my side, i never will.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Mastermind
Just realized op has an actor from euphoria as his avatar

Mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
you change your name or change your mind and leave fucked up place behind
can't do that either a simple name change is too much effort for me to do just for this especially since they'll still find me other ways so a name change is pointless but i agree and you are right leaving this place will be best one day, but i don't know looksmax is comforting for me. for others it makes them suicidal, but for me it's always been a nice place to interact with others like me with similar stories, and to pass the time and talk & be weird as fuck as much as i want in a safe place. now not so much anymore, this place isn't what it used to and that primarily has to do with the userbase that has come from this whole "looksmaxxing trend" so yeah to conclude maybe one day I'll leave it behind but i can confirm that day is not anytime soon I'm so young i can't even see 1 year into the future, i just take it each step as the day goes homie.
You're not at fault brother.
I wish I could say I wasn't at fault, I am though and that's the truth but only by a percentage there are people who promoted it way more than me. just because I had a song means nothing it is still niche as fuck + i haven't made shit off of anything it never was about the money i was in drug induced psychosis the whole time. if the case that my song caused it that goes for suicidalidol and quannnic too. those are other artists whos song gained popularity from the "looksmaxxing trend" so in reality i think you're right I'm not at fault very much, still partially, but collectively there were so many people who just completely fucked it all up for everybody including me and i've tried my best to redeem myself pour my heart out to people here but it seems like forgiveness is negligible at this point.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Normies ruin everything tbh

can't do that either a simple name change is too much effort for me to do just for this especially since they'll still find me other ways so a name change is pointless but i agree and you are right leaving this place will be best one day, but i don't know looksmax is comforting for me. for others it makes them suicidal, but for me it's always been a nice place to interact with others like me with similar stories, and to pass the time and talk & be weird as fuck as much as i want in a safe place. now not so much anymore, this place isn't what it used to and that primarily has to do with the userbase that has come from this whole "looksmaxxing trend" so yeah to conclude maybe one day I'll leave it behind but i can confirm that day is not anytime soon I'm so young i can't even see 1 year into the future, i just take it each step as the day goes homie.

I wish I could say I wasn't at fault, I am though and that's the truth but only by a percentage there are people who promoted it way more than me. just because I had a song means nothing it is still niche as fuck + i haven't made shit off of anything it never was about the money i was in drug induced psychosis the whole time. if the case that my song caused it that goes for suicidalidol and quannnic too. those are other artists whos song gained popularity from the "looksmaxxing trend" so in reality i think you're right I'm not at fault very much, still partially, but collectively there were so many people who just completely fucked it all up for everybody including me and i've tried my best to redeem myself pour my heart out to people here but it seems like forgiveness is negligible at this point.
no leave lookmax if comfort, people on lookmax know what go through, if leave lookmax normies will no know what you go through and you have no people to relate

you can be alone and have sad or have people and have sad

• +1
You aren't at fault. Your music was just used. If you didn't make that tiktok song they would probably use something else like ectasy. Literally you're the least guilty one for all of this. I blame SyrianPshyco the most.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16133
Joined Jun 12, 2023

do you have any advice what i can do to deter the attention?
Deleting your songs and account

Also those normies who come here don't even understand basic things about looksmaxxing such as genetic determinism, importance of race /phenotype, dick size, height.

You can only look good that's up to your genes which can't be changed
You aren't at fault. Your music was just used. If you didn't make that tiktok song they would probably use something else like ectasy. Literally you're the least guilty one for all of this. I blame SyrianPshyco the most.
That guy is a giga normie who uses implants jfl at him using the term "moggers".

This site will end up same as puahate, lookism and sluthate

no leave lookmax if comfort, people on lookmax know what go through, if leave lookmax normies will no know what you go through and you have no people to relate

you can be alone and have sad or have people and have sad
i guess so but i enjoy fitting in a normal world and feeling normal like I have to be high 24/7 or else I don't feel normal and whenever I eat at Mcdonalds I feel normal as fuck like a regular American whenever I go to therapy I feel normal and happy talking about my life and problems and feeling relaxed but regardless people will still find me no matter where I go or what I did so it's pointless to move change my name leave this website because even if I were to leave there is a discord server and insta gc I have a mole in there who showed me and they are dedicated to tracking my every move whereabouts and doxxing me 24/7 literally sent my mole photo of my apartment complex and sent my moms address fuckin' weirdos I can never escape and be normal again I'm forced to live this pain until the day I die
I like syrian a lot me and him are friends but ppl have been accusing me of saying shit on him which is completely inaccurate I've spent so many hours in calls with syrian and known him for almost a year now very soon to know that he is a good person at heart and he just wants to help people not hurt and live his life he knew what he needed to do to live his best life not saying I'm defending blackpill blowing up but u gotta look at it thru others perspective, but yeah I mean how can u blame me when I got 4k tiktok followers and I only made tiktok videos for like 2 months off and on until I deleted everything I made only less than 25 videos on tiktok before it blew up I hardly had a part in it Iso u are right for sure i am not at fault compared to others who have been promoting it to thisday
Deleting your songs and account
like tiktok account or looksmax account? also if i delete my songs people will just reupload them they already are all archived and some dude said he's gonna drop them on youtube SoundCloud and spotify if i ever delete them and there are already archives pages inactive waiting for that day on SoundCloud i found and ppl already reuploaded them on SoundCloud and they all have 10s of thousands of views and another has 60k maybe? and i deleted all my tiktok videos so i think doing both of those are ineffective + i also have bias since those are my songs i wrote my life i dedicated to i own all the copyright to every single song I've written recorded produced co-produced etc. so yeah I'm not going to ever take them down no matter what it's my life's work. what I'm proposing though is someone needs to fake their death or lie and say kids died from looksmaxxing and surgery from knowing about it or something but probably not it's out of hand but saying i need to delete my songs is like saying suicidalidol and quannnic need to delete their songs because it blewup from tiktok trend it's just unfair and won't work isn't feasible with that logic negativexp gizabellegurbuergly or whatever should delete their music cuz its "incelcore" it just doesn't work like that and unfair to the artists. but yeah any other ideas I'm open to hearing and doing

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
I like syrian a lot me and him are friends but ppl have been accusing me of saying shit on him which is completely inaccurate I've spent so many hours in calls with syrian and known him for almost a year now very soon to know that he is a good person at heart and he just wants to help people not hurt and live his life he knew what he needed to do to live his best life not saying I'm defending blackpill blowing up but u gotta look at it thru others perspective, but yeah I mean how can u blame me when I got 4k tiktok followers and I only made tiktok videos for like 2 months off and on until I deleted everything I made only less than 25 videos on tiktok before it blew up I hardly had a part in it Iso u are right for sure i am not at fault compared to others who have been promoting it to thisday
If he was a good person he wouldn't be spreading the black pill. He's exploiting people. The more mainstream this site goes the more people will join. The more people will join the more will try heightmaxxing and other bs they get recommended by the schizophrenia patients on this forum. All of this could result in them fucking up their entire life. Of course let's not forget that the more people join the higher chance to have more of @Schery6 kind of people.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, nigtard, Xangsane and 2 others
If he was a good person he wouldn't be spreading the black pill. He's exploiting people. The more mainstream this site goes the more people will join. The more people will join the more will try heightmaxxing and other bs they get recommended by the schizophrenia patients on this forum. All of this could result in them fucking up their entire life. Of course let's not forget that the more people join the higher chance to have more of @Schery6 kind of people.
i don't know honestly, is spreading the blackpill ideology a necessarily bad thing? I don't think so, I think it's at whoever's description, and I believe that everyone has a right to be presented with the three pills & have that right to choose with what they associate with. I'm sure people saw you or I as newfag/greycels years ago whenever we first joined, same is happening here. i agree with you though & think you are completely telling the truth about the Schery6 matter. more kids are going to come on here not just kids but young adults too confused with their life not knowing how things get better as you age, and yes they are going to commit suicide. Multiple of my friends on here youtube & discord I've spoken with have committed suicide. that's just inevitable in a dark space like this for people to do it, and I think it's awful but we're all gonna die one day anyway I'm not a supporter for suicide but it takes a lot of balls to take your own life and not die to anyone else's hand or to nature's destiny. i would never do it and I dont agree with suicide but its honestly inevitable. its a shitty thing to say yeah but all of these people will kill themselves regardless in the future they're just speeding up the inevitable, they will find something else depressing and kill themselves. suicide rate is going too high and I believe there needs to be change done but I'm virtue signaling cuz I won't do shit about it. i feel like I'm responsible for making people depressed with my music but I honestly really don't give a fuck because these are my feelings my truth how I'm feeling and they have many different interpretations whether taken at face value, satirical, different emotional factors, etc. but it's ultimately not my responsibility if an already depressed person listens to sad music, if they dont listen to me they'll listen to another artist who makes sad music as well. i make and put out whatever the fuck i want and i don't give a shit cuz that's my attitude i just don't give a fuck about anything anymore. but if i see people wanting to kill themselves i will do whatever i can to comfort and make them feel wanted in this life not just so they dont commit suicide but so i can connect with them, them not roping is just the added benefit. i love seeing people live, just as I always have been an observant of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
i don't know honestly, is spreading the blackpill ideology a necessarily bad thing?
Yes. Ignorance is bliss. I see 5'7" guys with a family and kids. Are they all happy? Who knows but at least they are doing fine.
I don't think so, I think it's at whoever's description, and I believe that everyone has a right to be presented with the three pills & have that right to choose with what they associate with.
Some people don't have the mental capabilities to swim through what the black pill has to offer and might just end up depressed or suicidal without even achieving their own Ascension.
I'm sure people saw you or I as newfag/greycels years ago whenever we first joined, same is happening here.
I don't mind that as I've known about the black pill for years now. I am an adult and a above average looking guy with above average height so the blackpill didn't really affect me that much. Who knows how the blackpill would affect a young adult who never had a relationship and is let's say poor.
i agree with you though & think you are completely telling the truth about the Schery6 matter. more kids are going to come on here not just kids but young adults too confused with their life not knowing how things get better as you age, and yes they are going to commit suicide. Multiple of my friends on here youtube & discord I've spoken with have committed suicide. that's just inevitable in a dark space like this for people to do it, and I think it's awful but we're all gonna die one day anyway
So does that mean we should speed up the death of these people? Who are you to say that they wont find a meaning in their life. Maybe they could cure cancer but they decide to off themselves beacuse of this stupid forum and the black pill.
I'm not a supporter for suicide but it takes a lot of balls to take your own life and not die to anyone else's hand or to nature's destiny.
True.
i would never do it and I dont agree with suicide but its honestly inevitable. its a shitty thing to say yeah but all of these people will kill themselves regardless in the future they're just speeding up the inevitable, they will find something else depressing and kill themselves.
Again how can you be so certain? My main point was young people finding this place. Imagine someone finding this at 13 years old(probably already happened) and starts abusing drugs and who knows what to looksmax because some retards said to do so here.
suicide rate is going too high and I believe there needs to be change done but I'm virtue signaling cuz I won't do shit about it. i feel like I'm responsible for making people depressed with my music but I honestly really don't give a fuck because these are my feelings my truth how I'm feeling and they have many different interpretations whether taken at face value, satirical, different emotional factors, etc. but it's ultimately not my responsibility if an already depressed person listens to sad music, if they dont listen to me they'll listen to another artist who makes sad music as well. i make and put out whatever the fuck i want and i don't give a shit cuz that's my attitude i just don't give a fuck about anything anymore. but if i see people wanting to kill themselves i will do whatever i can to comfort and make them feel wanted in this life not just so they dont commit suicide but so i can connect with them, them not roping is just the added benefit. i love seeing people live, just as I always have been an observant of the world.
Based. Your music is fine btw.

• +1
Some people don't have the mental capabilities to swim through what the black pill has to offer and might just end up depressed or suicidal without even achieving their own Ascension.
Again, it's at their descretion. I do what I do, and if they go down the rabbit hole for me just existing online that's their problem that they need to shy away from blackpill spaces.
So does that mean we should spread the death of these people? Who are you to say that they wont find a meaning in their life. Maybe they could cure cancer but they decide to off themselves beacuse of this stupid forum and the black pill.
I think anyone can find the meaning of life, it's just really time consuming, and takes dedication more than most people will ever seem to be able to. breaking through, and taking a shit ton of LSD & DMT can help maneuver towards that goal. I believe my music has the effect on people just as much as any other artist's has on anyone else, different people take shit in differently. as an artist you always have to deal with those type of people who wanna ruin your music for everyone and blame you for something going wrong when in reality it was their fault and they were the problem.
Again how can you be so certain? My main point was young people finding this place. Imagine someone finding this at 13 years old(probably already happened) and starts abusing drugs and who knows what to looksmax because some retards said to do so here.
there's no way to really know in all honesty, but we all die somehow and will die eventually. i won't be promoting looksmax.org in any future songs though but I'll still use blackpill terms and promote my version of the blackpill ideology which the promotion of suicide is not encouraged. i think discussions like this one are important to talk about the risks of looksmaxxing and learning blackpill at a young age, it truly does fuck you up & in the future I'm going to regret a lot of what I've done because I'll be a different person just as I look back on old music and cringe. but if i have "blood on my hands" then so does every other blackpill tiktokker (I'm not a tiktokker I deleted all vids) wheat waffles, the guy who made the sanectiend soo wee syde video on youtube depressed people found it and his anti suciide video did the opposite effect. so yeah basically everything in this world kills even a banana can kill someone by them choking on it people die in car crashes everyday so honestly yeah fuck the world everything is evil and has been made to kill you in some sort of another we're all slowly dying with each breath we take. fuck it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Again, it's at their descretion. I do what I do, and if they go down the rabbit hole for me just existing online that's their problem that they need to shy away from blackpill spaces.

I think anyone can find the meaning of life, it's just really time consuming, and takes dedication more than most people will ever seem to be able to. breaking through, and taking a shit ton of LSD & DMT can help maneuver towards that goal. I believe my music has the effect on people just as much as any other artist's has on anyone else, different people take shit in differently. as an artist you always have to deal with those type of people who wanna ruin your music for everyone and blame you for something going wrong when in reality it was their fault and they were the problem.

there's no way to really know in all honesty, but we all die somehow and will die eventually. i won't be promoting looksmax.org in any future songs though but I'll still use blackpill terms and promote my version of the blackpill ideology which the promotion of suicide is not encouraged. i think discussions like this one are important to talk about the risks of looksmaxxing and learning blackpill at a young age, it truly does fuck you up & in the future I'm going to regret a lot of what I've done because I'll be a different person just as I look back on old music and cringe. but if i have "blood on my hands" then so does every other blackpill tiktokker (I'm not a tiktokker I deleted all vids) wheat waffles, the guy who made the sanectiend soo wee syde video on youtube depressed people found it and his anti suciide video did the opposite effect. so yeah basically everything in this world kills even a banana can kill someone by them choking on it people die in car crashes everyday so honestly yeah fuck the world everything is evil and has been made to kill you in some sort of another we're all slowly dying with each breath we take. fuck it.
Well, just take care of yourself.

• +1
Not really surprised looksmaxing is a thing on tiktok, tiktok went through its ‘sigma phase’ over the last years, which was heavily influenced by 4chan, psl, incel memes.

Looksmaxing on tiktok is just a more potent form of the sigma memes.

I know normie in person who are now saying “negative canthilt tilt” they don’t know what it means, they just think it funny. The trend will come and go.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, NateJacobs and Jamaldickjavontus
Not really surprised looksmaxing is a thing on tiktok, tiktok went through its ‘sigma phase’ over the last years, which was heavily influenced by 4chan, psl, incel memes.

I know normie in person who are now saying “negative canthilt tilt” they don’t know what it means, they just think it funny. The trend will come and go.
Every trend leaves behind shit(greycels)

Every trend leaves behind shit(greycels)

I doubt the average normie is going to make an account on here.

You need something ‘wrong’ in your head to be on here.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs

people here don't understand that a trend slowly fades, they believe their current state in the now is forever, whenever in actuality it is temporary. mind fucked for real.

I doubt the average normie is going to make an account on here.

You need something ‘wrong’ in your head to be on here.
why wouldn't they when surgerymaxxing is become more popular and this forum is being directly linked and referenced on tiktok.
normies find this place all the time through tiktok and youtube lol

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
people here don't understand that a trend slowly fades, they believe their current state in the now is forever, whenever in actuality it is temporary. mind fucked for real
the trend will eventually die down but the damage will stay done. we'll have fakecels spreading water or blatantly retared bs

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
i was redpilled watching hamza and farfromweak until i found this place youtube its more easy than you guys think

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
the trend will eventually die down but the damage will stay done. we'll have fakecels spreading water or blatantly retared bs
looksmaxxing has been around since 2014 even prolly earlier no surprise it blew up nearly ten years later when u have a solid community of people it eventually and inevitably will blow up out of the water don't know why I'm getting all the blame for it when there are other YouTubers and tiktokkers who made blackpill content way before me and I originally started making bonesmashing videos because I saw Tino and Syrian making these videos on TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Now blackpill will be destroyed to oblivion, like our "vocabulary". "it's jOEVER"... :feelswhy::feelswhy:.

PUAhate used to have locked registrations. I remember having to wait until it was open again to register for the forum. These new graycels are fucking up the forum with their stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and horizontallytall
stfu retard Joined Jun 12, 2023, you are the newfag

look at your fucking pfp and username, go kys retarded 16 yo failure

@drop the idea was to keep these people away, not to join us💀.
Kys faggot I’ve been lurking here since January and been looksmaxxing using BP info for a year now I’ll forever be a greycel while you rot I’ll be back at school getting females once again I’ve gotten more female worship then you ever will fag and I posted this b4 drop

Kys faggot I’ve been lurking here since January and been looksmaxxing using BP info for a year now I’ll forever be a greycel while you rot I’ll be back at school getting females once again I’ve gotten more female worship then you ever will fag and I posted this b4 drop
You are proving my point, January 2023 and 2022 is still newfag. You aren't using any lookism information stop deluding yourself, i'm sure you haven't done anything at all except the most basic and known shit. For the slaying part I can only laugh at you, if at 16 you didn't get at least 5 different 3somes you have nothin to brag to me.

Joined Jun 13, 2023

4,209 Posts nigga go outside fag I never needed surgery to ascend not my fault my bones aren’t horrid

You are proving my point, January 2023 and 2022 is still newfag. You aren't using any lookism information stop deluding yourself, i'm sure you haven't done anything at all except the most basic and known shit. For the slaying part I can only laugh at you, if at 16 you didn't get at least 5 different 3somes you have nothin to brag to me.
Lifemogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back