I was 5.75psl in 2017

You need to fix that philtrum at all costs.

No it didn't. And you still look good, just wait till you're 30+ and instead of flirting with you female cashiers start unironically calling you sir
Fuaaaark. How is your collagen ? It's about collagen more than actual age.

Fuaaaark. How is your collagen ? It's about collagen more than actual age.

It's shit. I got a lot of female attention in my 20s (though this forum probably would have told me I was a 4), then I aged pretty abruptly around 30-31, possibly made worse by running test and peptides for so long, I can't say for certain.

Ohhhhh toooo badddd just stop crying bro ! Your sister was only a human made.by bones , cells , blood ect .... and yes , in fex month your collagen will be back .

I said it‘s from 2017/18 . Now I look much worse cause I cried for 3 months everyday for hours after my sis passed away in february 18‘ .
I lost so much collagen
is this true? This comment made me lol. Sorry for your lose if its true
Because she’s dead?
HAHAHA man I love this forum you guys making me laugh out loud irl

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and GoMadAndSTFU
Ohhhhh toooo badddd just stop crying bro ! Your sister was only a human made.by bones , cells , blood ect .... and yes , in fex month your collagen will be back .
I stopped since almost 2 years and it got back but not all. maybe 80%
is this true? This comment made me lol. Sorry for your lose if its true

HAHAHA man I love this forum you guys making me laugh out loud irl
it‘s true, told it couple of times when I joined this forum

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
you looked decent but not 5.5, and your collagen now is essentially the same, you don't look noticeably different

you looked decent but not 5.5, and your collagen now is essentially the same, you don't look noticeably different
it‘s about lightning.
Before I looked almost the same in every lightning and now lightning can make me look old and bad.

it‘s about lightning.
Before I looked almost the same in every lightning and now lightning can make me look old and bad.
no, you just kept the good pics from before

no, you just kept the good pics from before
maybe.. it‘s fucking my head up.

I just found this pic of me when I just turned 7.
My tear trough and nasolabial fold was also noticeable even when I was so young.
But in selfies from 2-3 years ago I barely see anything, no matter what lightning.

Attachments

• 5C9A11A9-9D86-46FB-A6EE-1418523A35A5.jpeg
    5C9A11A9-9D86-46FB-A6EE-1418523A35A5.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 28

My tear trough and nasolabial fold was also noticeable even when I was so young.
But in selfies from 2-3 years ago I barely see anything, no matter what lightning.
u look the same, you didn't descend, don't let it get to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
tried it already. no changes
How long did you try it for? I remember some 40+ year old woman on YouTube with insane skin saying that it takes 9-12 months to start working.

u look the same, you didn't descend, don't let it get to you
i did descend extremely in the first 1-3 months after she died. My skin was sagging and felt very loose.
After a year it started to get better again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It's shit. I got a lot of female attention in my 20s (though this forum probably would have told me I was a 4), then I aged pretty abruptly around 30-31, possibly made worse by running test and peptides for so long, I can't say for certain.
How old are you now ? Mid30s ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 470 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nice philtrum bro nice philtrum

Sure 5,75psl
IMG 20200104 221456

34. That's so weird to type, feels like just yesterday I was 22...
Time flies bro. I am 25 and it feels like yesterday when i was a teen. Life is so short.

It's all in your head you're fine.

• +1
Damn bro what happened to your sister?
Sorry to hear that

I would completely lose it if mine passed away.

philtrums me

Remember, it's just cause he's white that he gets to be in the 5's PSL wise :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
In this forum they say to Every white guy: you look good bro 4,5psl go and looksmaxx a bit and you will be 5,5psl

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
In this forum they say to Every white guy: you look good bro 4,5psl go and looksmaxx a bit and you will be 5,5psl
So true, and then if you get colored contacts as an ethnic you get a free PSL point JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Why is being white such a good thing?
look at zayn malik, he isn‘t full white and one of the best looking guy I know

and also beginning of 2018.

Then crying destroyed literally my face.

this is me from , 2017/18 look.
I know what happened. Nasolabial folds happened