i was a chad kid

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
had girlfriends when i was 6-11 all the time

made out with a girl when i was 6 and got caught by her mother

had a girlfriend on off for 2-3 years (6-9) and cheated on her with her best friend

had a girl i made out with daily when i was 10 and she was 8 or smth, one day she took her clothes off, telling me to do the same so we can „connect“ and „marry“, i ran off cuz i was a little pussy. jfl couldve already lost virginity with 10

and then 11-18 0 kisses and sex :feelswhy: glasses and constant moving fucked my teen years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
I used to play wrestling with a girl when I was 8 just so I can hump her ass

• +1
Reactions: buflek
595D6364 A072 4BD1 B77D 891E6D783CCC

• JFL
Reactions: Inhale and getra
Same situation as me, I was a chad at age 12 and below but now I'm average looking at best. Puberty completely destroyed my face.

• +1
Same situation as me, I was a chad at age 12 and below but now I'm average looking at best. Puberty completely destroyed my face.
girls in young age have no standards anyways (i mean very young age)

as long as you arent ugly you are fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17375
girls in young age have no standards anyways (i mean very young age)

as long as you arent ugly you are fine
I wasted it though. I had girls interested when I was 11-12 but I fucked up by acting like a nervous retard and now I'm posting here.

• +1
I wasted it though. I had girls interested when I was 11-12 but I fucked up by acting like a nervous retard and now I'm posting here.
i think the most important age where you shouldbt miss out on girls is 14-18 or u are fucked for life

i think the most important age where you shouldbt miss out on girls is 14-18 or u are fucked for life
The most important age where you shouldn't miss out on girls is the age of girls you're most attracted to.

Last edited:
Same, I had a gf when I was 6, girls had crushes on me through primary school, had a god tier square jaw and soft features as a kid. Now I’m a subhuman at almost 21 :incel: