I was a victim of black magic for years

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
I suffered from everything you might know things such as bad luck, death spells, gaslighting, health problems my family was even against me i was all alone now but now i suffer from sense of purpose sense of belonging scared to go out because i feel paranoid about people idk what to do..

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, MoggerGaston, JohnBaza and 8 others
I suffered from everything you might know things such as bad luck, death spells, gaslighting, health problems my family was even against me i was all alone now but now i suffer from sense of purpose sense of belonging scared to go out because i feel paranoid about people idk what to do..
Thank you for giving something else to blame but me brocel.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, MoggerGaston and N1666
It doesn't exist

All tales

One time my aunt hated my grandma and did the following: wrote her name on a piece of paper and put it in a mason jar. Filled the jar with water and buried it upside down in a graveyard.

eres una bruja

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Esteban1997 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
What specifically was done or happened to you

What specifically was done or happened to you
I was put on deaths spells i couldnt go outside because people were so possessed that they were trying to kill me so i mostly stayed at home most of the time my own father wanted to murder me and psychologically abused me for years until i literally started to fight back as in kicking or slamming him to the ground punching kicking him too i dont regret it and at the same time i do now i suffer from sense of purpose rage, hatred, anger issues, anti social problems and many other things

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Sounds rough bhai. Hope you’re doing better now.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
One time my aunt hated my grandma and did the following: wrote her name on a piece of paper and put it in a mason jar. Filled the jar with water and buried it upside down in a graveyard.

eres una bruja
She burned it? How did she burn water and glass? Neither are flammable.. :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx