i was a victim to a honey trap(setup) and survived

7nclave

7nclave

Goodnight !
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
1,485
Reputation
2,085
I was like 13 or 14 at the time
I met up with a girl who was a childhood friend,we were close
we decided to meet in a park,and when we met we sat and spoke..maybe led to a kiss
during this time,majority of my friends were gang members and i live in london.

i decided to take her home because i lived far and i didn’t mind it.I followed her and she started acting really quiet and i thought she must’ve just been sad to see me go.
When we walked through this narrow alley way nearby her house a guy i recognised was there.
He handed her a letter and hugged her,she looked confused but she just kept walking on and i waved her goodbye.

I walked the opposite direction just incase,realised he was following me and started picking up the pace.

And then multiple GMs came out from the forestry near the alley way and I just started sprinting
Then i was actually playing for Great Britain so i wa really fast and athletic,I remember i turnt a corner and i jsut legged it,I ran through the road while cars were coming and they were just shouting but I never felt so much adrenaline

After a while of non stop running at full speed I stopped behind this random neighbourhood i had no clue where i was and hid behind bins until I thought it was ok.

When i got home the girl was spamming my phone calling messaging asking if i was okay and acting clueless,pretending she cared
I cut her off completely after that .

To this day it scares me,I can’t believe that could happen

TLDR:I GOT SET UP BY A GIRL I USED TO KNOW,DROPPED HER HOME AND I GOT AMBISHED.
RAN FOR MY LIFE AND ESCAPED
they had ballys rambos everything
 
Last edited:
I was like 13 or 14 at the time
I met up with a girl who was a childhood friend,we were close
we decided to meet in a park,and when we met we sat and spoke..maybe led to a kiss
during this time,majority of my friends were gang members and i live in london.

i decided to take her home because i lived far and i didn’t mind it.I followed her and she started acting really quiet and i thought she must’ve just been sad to see me go.
When we walked through this narrow alley way nearby her house a guy i recognised was there.
He handed her a letter and hugged her,she looked confused but she just kept walking on and i waved her goodbye.

I walked the opposite direction just incase,realised he was following me and started picking up the pace.

And then multiple GMs came out from the forestry near the alley way and I just started sprinting
Then i was actually playing for Great Britain so i wa really fast and athletic,I remember i turnt a corner and i jsut legged it,I ran through the road while cars were coming and they were just shouting but I never felt so much adrenaline

After a while of non stop running at full speed I stopped behind this random neighbourhood i had no clue where i was and hid behind bins until I thought it was ok.

When i got home the girl was spamming my phone calling messaging asking if i was okay and acting clueless,pretending she cared
I cut her off completely after that .

To this day it scares me,I can’t believe that could happen

TLDR:I GOT SET UP BY A GIRL I USED TO KNOW,DROPPED HER HOME AND I GOT AMBISHED.
RAN FOR MY LIFE AND ESCAPED
they had ballys rambos everything
Kill that whore
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave
Why would she do that anyways did u say something about her or something?
i told you why,
majority of my friends were gang affiliated
so i hung around them but i wasn’t fully in the gang

i recognised one of the guys chasing me down,they were beefing another one of my friends.
and were my ex best friend before he completely sold his life to a gang and got kicked out of school,we used to both be very academically smart bruh and just great friends

THIS girl is the reason he fell to the gang life
 

Similar threads

pheenon
Replies
0
Views
10
pheenon
pheenon
Hihi21
Replies
8
Views
36
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
FiendFiend
Replies
21
Views
73
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
dxo
Replies
8
Views
42
Bat
Bat
itsoverforyoubro
Replies
0
Views
39
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top