I was able to spawn my ex-girlfriend in a lucid dream

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I was so amazed when she actually appeared on my command with a big smile on her face. We started kissing and just as I began to undress her with my dick bulging through my pants I woke up.

It's been more than 6 months since I saw this bitch and I'm still in love with her, over.

Hopefully I'll be able to tap that pussy tonight

@Beastimmung
@TRUE_CEL @mrriceguy @HarrierDuBois @Manletmachine @Xangsane
@exo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Krakowski, exo and 2 others
Some black mirror type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Vermilioncore and ReadBooksEveryday
Snap back to reality incel
Oh there goes gravity

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
sussy title ngl after what bull posted today...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and exo
Is that the polish death metal artist
Its the main character in this book about some incel rotting away in his room and his family throwing him away

only thing I can do in lucid dreams is walking consciously and knowing that I'm dreaming rn, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
only thing I can do in lucid dreams is walking consciously and knowing that I'm dreaming rn, its over.
This was my first time. I didn't even know I was lucid and when I realized my first objective was to fuck the shit out of her.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Tips for lucid dream maxxing

Some other guy was tryna fuck anime girls in his sleep I forgot his name tho

This was my first time. I didn't even know I was lucid and when I realized my first objective was to fuck the shit out of her.
I always do, but haven't had a dream in general in a very long time sadly. I remember when I was just walking on the street next to my childhood house, like literally just walking 700m and dreaming it. Felt like an eternity.

also every nightmare I had always had something to do with a bridge with a floodgate under it, the bridge was always broke or was replaced with a plank in my dreams and I always died after I fell into the water, never began for abused dogcels

Wish I could spawn my own clone in my lucid dreams, so I can literally go fuck myself

I always do, but haven't had a dream in general in a very long time sadly. I remember when I was just walking on the street next to my childhood house, like literally just walking 700m and dreaming it. Felt like an eternity.
Do you smoke weed? That stops you from having dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Do you smoke weed? That stops you from having dreams
nah but I'm just depressed as shit since ages, don't know if that has anything to do with it lol

nah but I'm just depressed as shit since ages, don't know if that has anything to do with it lol
Dreams can be awesome and really profound sometimes. Try to get lots of sleep so you can have more.