I was about to eat cookies until

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,026
Reputation
33,651
I open a. Snap


Ltb

“Your gorgeous”

Yeah fuck eating slop I need to maintain my looos 😊😊😊😊😊


Who else is going to slay the ltbs? 🔥🔥
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Gravitas and walnut456
Saw your post talking about the donut that you also threw away, keep it up bro we got the same struggle
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Saw your post talking about the donut that you also threw away, keep it up bro we got the same struggle
Good luck to u bro

The craving finally left for me

But holy fuck I was close
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
45
macbookpro_2015
M
IronMike
Replies
4
Views
34
IronMike
IronMike
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
19
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
1
Views
38
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
chud10282892
Replies
14
Views
67
africel
africel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vaylenvislays
  • Orion
  • Dydargas_
  • underbiteuser
  • i<3cats
Back
Top