I was about to lose my virginity but when she saw my penis she laughed and walked out

BUY$DRUGS

BUY$DRUGS

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
A little back story... I am 24 years old, I am not overweight and I have good hygiene. You could say I'm just an average guy that never had any luck with girls. Most of my time is spent in class and on my computer. Last Friday my friends invited me to a party and against my better judgement I decided to go. A friend introduced me to a few different girls and I spent most the party talking with one of them. We had a lot in common and there was this chemistry between us. Later that night when she asked to come to my apartment I was amazed. I had girlfriends when I was in high school but not for most of my young adult life. The farthest I have gone with a girl is kissing, and it was clear this girl wanted more. She must have known I didn't know what I was doing and took the lead. What happened next is the most heart crushing thing I have ever experience. She pulled off my boxers, took one look at the size of my penis, and laughed.

After that everything is hazy. I know she got dressed and left. I remember throwing up and climbing into bed. It's been three days since this happened and I've hardly left my room. I feel a great pressure on my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew my penis was smaller than the average but I never really thought much of it. You always hear 'size doesnt matter' and obviously it does. I never had the greatest self esteem but this crushed what little I had. I have exams and I cant study. I'm not hungry and I just want to sleep. How do you come back from something like this...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 19432, owlofathena and 32 others
Did I read?

Tenor 11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, owlofathena, Deleted member 11604 and 24 others
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
IF I CAN'T HAVE MY ONEITIS...

I WILL FUCK HER INSTEAD.. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG AGHHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
A little back story... I am 24 years old, I am not overweight and I have good hygiene. You could say I'm just an average guy that never had any luck with girls. Most of my time is spent in class and on my computer. Last Friday my friends invited me to a party and against my better judgement I decided to go. A friend introduced me to a few different girls and I spent most the party talking with one of them. We had a lot in common and there was this chemistry between us. Later that night when she asked to come to my apartment I was amazed. I had girlfriends when I was in high school but not for most of my young adult life. The farthest I have gone with a girl is kissing, and it was clear this girl wanted more. She must have known I didn't know what I was doing and took the lead. What happened next is the most heart crushing thing I have ever experience. She pulled off my boxers, took one look at the size of my penis, and laughed.

After that everything is hazy. I know she got dressed and left. I remember throwing up and climbing into bed. It's been three days since this happened and I've hardly left my room. I feel a great pressure on my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew my penis was smaller than the average but I never really thought much of it. You always hear 'size doesnt matter' and obviously it does. I never had the greatest self esteem but this crushed what little I had. I have exams and I cant study. I'm not hungry and I just want to sleep. How do you come back from something like this...
Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, volcelfatcel and Growth Plate
What's your pp size? 6 inches?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Sounds like larp to me since reddit but still funny jfl

Its average man maybe a little less. I have never measured with anything proper but putting it against my phone id say its a little over 4 inches maybe under?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, curryboy123, Mongrelcel and 19 others
Its average man maybe a little less. I have never measured with anything proper but putting it against my phone id say its a little over 4 inches maybe under?
Tfw almost double you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
4 inches is small as fuck. Sorry bro.

Average Male penis is 5.4 inches, 6.4 inches is in the 95th percentile and 7 to 8 is in the top 1%

People have overly exaggerated perceptions on penis size because women can't measure for shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6531, Lux and 6 others
Idiots reacting with a laugh emoji. Have bullies reached these forums now?

OP, I feel bad for you. It's the exact reason I'm avoiding sex.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Zeruel, Ika-Sama and 18 others
Average Male penis is 5.4 inches, 6.4 inches is in the 95th percentile and 7 to 8 is in the top 1%

People have overly exaggerated perceptions on penis size because women can't measure for shit
Is 7 inches really top 1%? My 7 inches doesn’t seem that impressive. Probably since I’m 6’7” so proportions aren’t off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12165

This forum always had bullies. I like this forum but most of the times users here are just too toxic

• +1
Reactions: CANI

I think it's a larp

Was your penis even errected then?

doagukv9x9w41.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, owlofathena, Deleted member 2729 and 17 others
Is 7 inches really top 1%? My 7 inches doesn’t seem that impressive. Probably since I’m 6’7” so proportions aren’t off.
Why are you on this site then, are you virgin jfl

Brutal dickpill
Felt sorry for u OP

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
these are cope statistics

average for young white males is definitely NOT sub6 inches

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
theres still hope OP you can grow some girth by clamping bro and maybe some length too

• +1

Most guys measure from side and push their pubic bone to the point where their eyes pop out and they get 7-8 inches, where in reality they are 5-6 inches correctly measured

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5746, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others

Attachments

• F55E4F45-E4E2-4111-9FE3-E6D32C22E4C8.jpeg
    F55E4F45-E4E2-4111-9FE3-E6D32C22E4C8.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 116
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ManzareK, lepo2317 and 2 others

JFL my cock just over 7 inches

Leonardo Di Caprio Movie GIF by Sony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, StephIsCold, Deleted member 3771 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
and then everybody clapped

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
There's a lot to unpack here, sweaty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and BUY$DRUGS
didn't read didn't happen

i hate how this forum is full of guys trying to act like normie chads and being dickhead

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
i have the opposite problem. i have maybe 8.5 9 but i dont think bitches will ever try to fuck me in the first place

That's only 1 inch below average. Fuck that white OP. This is a crushing blow, but not representative of all encounters. I wish you luck in your healing. No man deserves this.

• +1
holy fuck that is brutal

• +1
Thats tough man.... can i PM u, OP?

Jfl you're 15. My dick grew like 2 inches longer in length from 2 years ago.

Granted you're a super early bloomer but you can still find some way to "dickmax" or maximise your development, in turn giving you better boners as a grown up.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and BUY$DRUGS
Reddit copypasta

• +1
Jfl you're 15. My dick grew like 2 inches longer in length from 2 years ago.

Granted you're a super early bloomer but you can still find some way to "dickmax" or maximise your development, in turn giving you better boners as a grown up.
this post was a troll post bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
That's only 1 inch below average. Fuck that white OP. This is a crushing blow, but not representative of all encounters. I wish you luck in your healing. No man deserves this.
thanks for being a chad abt it but its a copypasta

Is

Is this a reddit post?