I was about to lose my virginity but when she saw my penis she laughed and walked out

Its average man maybe a little less. I have never measured with anything proper but putting it against my phone id say its a little over 4 inches maybe under?
Bruh buy a penimaster pro rod extender and a bathmate and don't waste another day jfl

A little back story... I am 24 years old, I am not overweight and I have good hygiene. You could say I'm just an average guy that never had any luck with girls. Most of my time is spent in class and on my computer. Last Friday my friends invited me to a party and against my better judgement I decided to go. A friend introduced me to a few different girls and I spent most the party talking with one of them. We had a lot in common and there was this chemistry between us. Later that night when she asked to come to my apartment I was amazed. I had girlfriends when I was in high school but not for most of my young adult life. The farthest I have gone with a girl is kissing, and it was clear this girl wanted more. She must have known I didn't know what I was doing and took the lead. What happened next is the most heart crushing thing I have ever experience. She pulled off my boxers, took one look at the size of my penis, and laughed.

After that everything is hazy. I know she got dressed and left. I remember throwing up and climbing into bed. It's been three days since this happened and I've hardly left my room. I feel a great pressure on my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew my penis was smaller than the average but I never really thought much of it. You always hear 'size doesnt matter' and obviously it does. I never had the greatest self esteem but this crushed what little I had. I have exams and I cant study. I'm not hungry and I just want to sleep. How do you come back from something like this...
I would have slapped her in her c*nt face. She's just a haughty b*tch. Don't take it too hard.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I would have slapped her in her c*nt face. She's just a haughty b*tch. Don't take it too hard.
actually technically not cap cause someone really went thru this 9 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Most guys measure from side and push their pubic bone to the point where their eyes pop out and they get 7-8 inches, where in reality they are 5-6 inches correctly measured
BPEL is correct tbhngl

A little back story... I am 24 years old, I am not overweight and I have good hygiene. You could say I'm just an average guy that never had any luck with girls. Most of my time is spent in class and on my computer. Last Friday my friends invited me to a party and against my better judgement I decided to go. A friend introduced me to a few different girls and I spent most the party talking with one of them. We had a lot in common and there was this chemistry between us. Later that night when she asked to come to my apartment I was amazed. I had girlfriends when I was in high school but not for most of my young adult life. The farthest I have gone with a girl is kissing, and it was clear this girl wanted more. She must have known I didn't know what I was doing and took the lead. What happened next is the most heart crushing thing I have ever experience. She pulled off my boxers, took one look at the size of my penis, and laughed.

After that everything is hazy. I know she got dressed and left. I remember throwing up and climbing into bed. It's been three days since this happened and I've hardly left my room. I feel a great pressure on my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew my penis was smaller than the average but I never really thought much of it. You always hear 'size doesnt matter' and obviously it does. I never had the greatest self esteem but this crushed what little I had. I have exams and I cant study. I'm not hungry and I just want to sleep. How do you come back from something like this...
Use Barry enlargement method on this forum and visit PEGym forums

Jfl at the retards who keep bumping this thread.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS