I was alway's into asian girl's when i've sene a white stacy....

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Context: I'm from Australia and most of my area is around 60-70% of asian's and my school is mostly asian's too in there with mixture of different ethnic's combined in their. There is very very very few white people in my area and there is this one teacher i have who make's me think twice whether asian girl's or white girls were more attractive.

I had crushe's on asian girl's and so on but my teacher is a literal stacy and she's a serbian girl. Her foward growth, maxilla,zygo arche and prominence, her harmony, hair youthful young bright skin and god tier dental structure. She is lean too and healthy looking and her side profile and front profile are so good i almost faint when i ask her to go toilet....

Her blue eye's and cute/neotonous eye's also make me drool.... Jesus christ and her facial depth is so good.....

also brutal blackpill her boyfriend is Italian.... wowwwwwww

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Australia has changed then cause when I was a kid I grew up there and 99.9% of my school was white up to 4th grade

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Australia has changed then cause when I was a kid I grew up there and 99.9% of my school was white up to 4th grade
most of the whites now live closer to the city/coast then inland

if shes white then she is built for ethnic cock

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
bro where haven't you lived atp

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
bro where haven't you lived atp
My dad is a diplomat so as a kid I had to go where he went

Only continent I haven’t been to yet is North America and South Pole if u count that

A friend of mine moved to Australia, he was the only white guy in his entire class and one of the only ones in his school (school for foreigners who don't know english)

My dad is a diplomat so as a kid I had to go where he went

Only continent I haven’t been to yet is North America and South Pole if u count that
So you've been to south america and africa but not the U.S?

So you've been to south america and africa but not the U.S?
No even tho I speak with the American accent since I lost my Australian due to media

A friend of mine moved to Australia, he was the only white guy in his entire class and one of the only ones in his school (school for foreigners who don't know english)
This was my class I was one of the only ethnic kids
6222EE0C 4D03 4852 B6B9 969DD4A341B9

first one in the 3rd row