I was at a private party yesterday - I RATED the people there

D

Deleted member 22354

I was at a private party of my FWB sister yesterday because of my FWB, her friends did not have time and I talked myself into it stupidly, so i was there then, i'm mid 20's, most at the party were around 18-20., since I didn't know anyone there and was there with my FWB, I just focused on analyzing everyone.

Around 80 people all middle/upper class, good schools. More women than men. All "popular" kids. All european, besied 3 foids latina, 1 asian (looked very good, best looking asian I ever saw IRL tbh jfl), 1 thai guy (jfl looked alright) and 1 lightskin 6'3 guy (0 talks to women, looked very insecure was htn but lanklet, his outfit (remember most of us men were in a white shirt or polo (like me to show off my phyisique and arms):
image-asset.jpeg

What was he thinking? Yes with tie. JFL.

So the people there:

Men:
  • Looks
    • Most looked low HTN on average
    • 2 chadlites (all 2 lean, one also with good muscles (he is boxing and studying 20 years)) - Both were besides me the centre of attention. The boxer was like a steriotypical alpha leader guy. We also got along very well right away, since we looked similar and had about the same body. Very nice guy.
  • Height
    • 5'11 average height (not measured height but real height, measured height is stretched and most normies have shit posture)
    • 2 6'3 (tallest, were just drinking, a few talks with women)
  • Body
    • Lean or normal body
    • 8 were visible gymcelling, only 2 were lean and muscular. The rest looked either bloated or too high bf
  • Other:
    • Very NT, talked to a lot of different women on average
    • you can talk about stocks/crypto with everyone
    • most status/money focused
    • everyone stylemaxxed

Women:
  • Looks
    • HTB on average, so many gl ones
    • 2-3 stacylites (more depending on definition)
    • 1 literal high class stacy (looked insane, blonde, blue eyes, tanned, high class face, very good body, mogged my fwb (stacylite) hard, talked to her a bit, she is 18 years old, has the same bf since 3 years. It is the chadlite who is boxing, he is her first bf, he told me later. She looked like young denise richards:
    • 19-pictures-of-young-denise-richards-u1
    • Brutal, just be first and bodymaxxed chadlite theory strikes again. I just started slaying at 18 :( when I solved my acne problems. I missed out on ltrs like hers. Could be me, if I had a good diet.
  • Height
    • Idk, im 6' no one was my height, looked all average female height so 5'6 around
  • Body
    • All skinny or normal with good bodies overall
    • half of them clearly doing sport or gymcelling
    • 5 insane bodies (i mean tits, ass and Body siluette)
  • Other
    • Very NT, very flirty
    • high class, good behavior, kinda superficial (behavior wise)
    • everyone insanely well and hot dressed
If you are gymmaxxed (and I don't mean bodybuilder, but lean muscular with veins popping) every men compliments you, period. You also can't imagine how much women love to touch your biceps, even when your fwb is sitting next to you jfl. It's just an easy conversation opener and you establish physical touch directly. The boxer chadlite also invited me to train with him, maybe new friend for social circle.

Social Media is key. After I started to talk especially to foids, everyone Immediately wanted to exchange ig and follow each others. If you dont have at least IG, better never visit a party.

Generally a good party, enjoyed it. Also lifefuel. I have had many there guess how old I am and most have guessed me about the same age as them, my antiaging works. And I know water, but if you are good looking and lean AND MUSCULAR, then you always have such a halo at parties/clubs or in general IRL, many underestimate that. Just being gl is a waste of potential, you have to be also lean muscular to live life to the fullest. It also showed me again that even the best and most expensive clubs are a joke compared to house parties and private parties in general.

TLDR: Private parties where only popular people are invited, mog everything. And I missed out on teenage love bc of diet. Sugar and fast food, brutal. Also be lean and muscular.

How I rated:
Here is the true Distribution:
Inkedpositively skewed distribution

2 psl is 10th percentile
3psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile :(
4.5 is 75th percentile Low HTN/HTB
5 is 85-90th percentile HTN/HTB
5.5 is 95th percentile High HTN/HTB
5.75 is 98th Chadlite/Stacylite
6 is 99.5th Chadlite/Stacylite
6.5 is 99.99th Chad
7 is 99.9999th

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, p0lishsubhuman, Allandro and 5 others
I was at a private party yesterday because of my FWB, her friends did not have time and I talked myself into it stupidly, so i was there then, i'm mid 20's, most at the party were around 18-20., since I didn't know anyone there and was there with my FWB, I just focused on analyzing everyone.

Around 80 people all middle/upper class, good schools. More women than men. All "popular" kids. All european, besied 3 foids latina, 1 asian (looked very good, best looking asian I ever saw IRL tbh jfl), 1 thai guy (jfl looked alright) and 1 lightskin 6'3 guy (0 talks to women, looked very insecure was htn but lanklet, his outfit (remember most of us men were in a white shirt or polo (like me to show off my phyisique and arms):
image-asset.jpeg

So the people there:

Men:
  • Looks
    • 2 chadlites (all 2 lean, one also with good muscles (he is boxing and studying 20 years)) - Both were besides me the centre of attention. The boxer was like a steriotypical alpha leader guy. We also got along very well right away, since we looked similar and had about the same body. Very nice guy.
  • Height
    • 5'11 average height (not measured height but real height, measured height is stretched and most normies have shit posture)
  • Body
    • Lean or normal body
    • 8 were visible gymcelling, only 2 were lean and muscular. The rest looked either bloated or too high bf
  • Other:
    • everyone stylemaxxed

Women:
  • Looks
    • 1 literal high class stacy (looked insane, blonde, blue eyes, tanned, high class face, very good body, mogged my fwb (stacylite) hard, talked to her a bit, she is 18 years old, has the same bf since 3 years. It is the chadlite who is boxing, he is her first bf, he told me later. She looked like young denise richards:
    • Brutal, just be first and bodymaxxed chadlite theory strikes again. I just started slaying at 18 :( when I solved my acne problems. I missed out on ltrs like hers. Could be me, if I had a good diet.
  • Height
    • Idk, im 6' no one was my height, looked all average female height so 5'6 around
  • Body
  • Other
    • Very NT, very flirty
If you are gymmaxxed (and I don't mean bodybuilder, but lean muscular with veins popping) every men compliments you, period. You also can't imagine how much women love to touch your biceps, even when your fwb is sitting next to you jfl. It's just an easy conversation opener and you establish physical touch directly. The boxer chadlite also invited me to train with him, maybe new friend for social circle.

Social Media is key. After I started to talk especially to foids, everyone Immediately wanted to exchange ig and follow each others. If you dont have at least IG, better never visit a party.

Generally a good party, enjoyed it. Also lifefuel. I have had many there guess how old I am and most have guessed me about the same age as them, my antiaging works. And I know water, but if you are good looking and lean AND MUSCULAR, then you always have such a halo at parties/clubs or in general IRL, many underestimate that. Just being gl is a waste of potential, you have to be also lean muscular to live life to the fullest. It also showed me again that even the best and most expensive clubs are a joke compared to house parties and private parties in general.

TLDR: Private parties where only popular people are invited, mog everything. And I missed out on teenage love bc of diet. Sugar and fast food, brutal.

How I rated:
Would I fit in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
In norway nobody gives a flying fuck about social media. all u need is snapchat and ur good to go. Thank god i live here and not these other shitty countries where IG is needed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, buflek and Deleted member 22354
In norway nobody gives a flying fuck about social media. all u need is snapchat and ur good to go. Thank god i live here and not these other shitty countries where IG is needed
It's not even that if you don't have it, no one will talk to you, but you'll just be perceived as "different" because everyone has it these days. It's not even about having 100k followers, just a NT profile with 2-3k followers, a few pictures with normal engagement, thats it. But its a bonus. Ofc still looks and status and money matters more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, madmofo and Xangsane
parties are so boring it feels like everyone is forcing themselves to have fun

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, nanefer, robtical and 4 others
yea, just without glasses, no one was wearing glasses there.
No worries, who would I mog and how would I be treated like?
thought you don't drink?
I don't drink at all. When I used to be at house parties, I'd pour myself a full cup of coca cola or Fanta and watch by the sidelines.

• +1
It's not even that if you don't have it, no one will talk to you, but you'll just be perceived as "different" because everyone has it these days. It's not even about having 100k followers, just a NT profile with 2-3k followers, a few pictures with normal engagement, thats it. But its a bonus. Ofc still looks and status and money matters more.
32 followers here JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
tfw when ur fuck buddy studies finance at wharton

2-3k followers is a lot. Tbh its not worth the hassle, IG can make u more depressed than not having one. Unless ur popular or well known

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I was at a private party of my FWB sister yesterday because of my FWB, her friends did not have time and I talked myself into it stupidly, so i was there then, i'm mid 20's, most at the party were around 18-20., since I didn't know anyone there and was there with my FWB, I just focused on analyzing everyone.

image-asset.jpeg

So the people there:

Men:
  • Looks
  • Height
  • Body
    • Lean or normal body
  • Other:
    • everyone stylemaxxed

Women:
  • Looks
  • Height
  • Body
  • Other
    • Very NT, very flirty

TLDR: Private parties where only popular people are invited, mog everything. And I missed out on teenage love bc of diet. Sugar and fast food, brutal. Also be lean and muscular.

How I rated:
Reading this makes me feel a little sui.

good thread OP

How's @MoggerGaston Tinder going? This thread is useless to me as this guy is not a reliable rater.
i havent opened it, i want to leave it running for 2 days without opening to see the amount of likes
also agreed

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
i havent opened it, i want to leave it running for 2 days without opening to see the amount of likes
also agreed
It can ruin the ELO though as it's better to be active and get the matches so it increases the ELO in the beginning. Are likes coming through or no clue?

started reading but it was really boring and i realised i didnt actually care at all

parties are so boring it feels like everyone is forcing themselves to have fun
greatest cope of all time lmfao

It can ruin the ELO though as it's better to be active and get the matches so it increases the ELO in the beginning. Are likes coming through or no clue?
i did a few swipes in the begining to let the algo know what im into (only swiped on good looking girls), i'll just wait for some time to let it show to girls. it always works this way i've done it a lot

• +1
i did a few swipes in the begining to let the algo know what im into (only swiped on good looking girls), i'll just wait for some time to let it show to girls. it always works this way i've done it a lot
Nice, looking forward to the thread for his Tinder. Do you see notifications of likes coming through or you turned that off?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Nice, looking forward to the thread for his Tinder. Do you see notifications of likes coming through or you turned that off?
Turned it off, having them turned on and not clicking on them — tinder will think u r disinterested and not show u to anyone, it is what it is

• +1
Turned it off, having them turned on and not clicking on them — tinder will think u r disinterested and not show u to anyone, it is what it is
You posting thread on Wednesday or Tuesday? Did you start it today or yesterday? Makes sense for it turned off.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
You posting thread on Wednesday or Tuesday? Did you start it today or yesterday? Makes sense for it turned off.
I’ll post it tomorrow
Started yesterday

• +1
You overrated the guys there bro. IRL you overrate people as their in motion. In still motion every single person's flaws are highlighted, whereas in motion it's extremely hard to notice them as much and they just look like a human.

Honestly, if you told them to take a selfie and analysed it you'd realise all the flaws in their face and realise their not HTN's,. some may still be tho.

But ye, everyone looks better IRL for this reason so it's easy to overrate. Plus you'd have been halo'd and affected by the fact they were affluent and high class which would've affected your judgement. So many things IRL can affect how you see someone, the best objective way to rate is a selfie of their face.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Leo69, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Any oofy doofies?

How's @MoggerGaston Tinder going? This thread is useless to me as this guy is not a reliable rater.
dude, all my ratings are good and explained, also:

32 followers here JFL.
not good, follow some and let them follow you back or just buy them :D
No worries, who would I mog and how would I be treated like?

I don't drink at all. When I used to be at house parties, I'd pour myself a full cup of coca cola or Fanta and watch by the sidelines.
depends how you really look, i just know the pics you sent me, the 3/4 you sent me is mogger tier, so you are just above average prettyboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leo69 and Xangsane

depends how you really look, i just know the pics you sent me, the 3/4 you sent me is mogger tier, so you are just above average prettyboy.
No, you are not reliable, and the fact you rated @Xangsane just an above average prettyboy shows you rate through your own subjective taste. Even @Xangsane is a great rater compared to you. Examples of ratings he gave me are pretty good when I first met him.

I'd argue the Chadlites in the party are muscle HTNs at best that @Xangsane and me facially mog to oblivion. Useless thread.

Having lots of followers doesn't really appeal to me.
Thank you so much. Did anyone look like me there? JFL

• +1
You overrated the guys there bro. IRL you overrate people as their in motion. In still motion every single person's flaws are highlighted, whereas in motion it's extremely hard to notice them as much and they just look like a human.

Honestly, if you told them to take a selfie and analysed it you'd realise all the flaws in their face and realise their not HTN's,. some may still be tho.

But ye, everyone looks better IRL for this reason so it's easy to overrate. Plus you'd have been halo'd and affected by the fact they were affluent and high class which would've affected your judgement. So many things IRL can affect how you see someone, the best objective way to rate is a selfie of their face.
you are right ofc, its an irl rating based on my club/uni/tinder/work experience, i tried to be objective, but its hard and comparing with selfies is impossible lets be real. And online (ig, tinder) every pics is in the best light, best angle, ideal camera lens, makeup and post processing. It's impossible to be truly objective.

Nevertheless, you can compare well who looks irl far above average and who does not. And this was a party with very gl people. The guys were clearly above average in comparison to irl or top clubs. If I walk through a big city I dont see any gl men. In the best clubs there is maybe 1 chadlite (most of the time HTN gymmaxxed), thats it, most are average normies in good cloths.

No, you are not reliable, and the fact you rated @Xangsane just an above average prettyboy shows you rate through your own subjective taste. Even @Xangsane is a great rater compared to you. Examples of ratings he gave me are pretty good when I first met him.

I'd argue the Chadlites in the party are muscle HTNs at best that @Xangsane and me facially mog to oblivion. Useless thread.
i rated him in dm also as chadlite. I mean above average prettyboy on the party. Stop putting words in my mouth. You are just unhappy that I rated your faceapped pic as htn jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
you are right ofc, its an irl rating based on my club/uni/tinder/work experience, i tried to be objective, but its hard and comparing with selfies is impossible lets be real. And online (ig, tinder) every pics is in the best light, best angle, ideal camera lens, makeup and post processing. It's impossible to be truly objective.

Nevertheless, you can compare well who looks irl far above average and who does not. And this was a party with very gl people. The guys were clearly above average in comparison to irl or top clubs. If I walk through a big city I dont see any gl men. In the best clubs there is maybe 1 chadlite (most of the time HTN gymmaxxed), thats it, most are average normies in good cloths.

i rated him in dm also as chadlite. I mean above average prettyboy on the party. Stop putting words in my mouth. You are just unhappy that I rated your faceapped pic as htn jfl
Cope, I'm objective. Just not you.

Doubt it, me and @Xangsane mog them all facially.

Nice, because that means you rate me Chadlite since me and him are practically the same level or so that even @Xangsane himself agreed when we both met that we are both similar level in looks. I didn't even care or remembered that till you brought it up. Nice projection, and cool that you think I'm HTN. Can care less. Results speak otherwise.

Last edited:
  • JFL
posture height pill is legit

my friend is 190cm and i’m 184 or something and i legit thought i was taller than him

• +1
posture height pill is legit

my friend is 190cm and i’m 184 or something and i legit thought i was taller than him
posture + proportions. For example, A. if you have a proportionally bigger skull than body, you will look smaller. B. if you are the opposite, you will look taller.
If someone is 180 and has proportions like in A., he will look taller than someone who is 185 and has proportions like in B. You can only tell if they stand next to each other.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Just be chad - theory confirmed once again

Just be chad - theory confirmed once again
Was lowkey expecting you to tell me some MTN with rizz and status was dating the hottest girl.

@Biggdink blackpill wins.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580