I was born a cesarian. Women get creeped out by me. Can anyone tell me how far back I am?PSL

B

bestversionofme

Iron
I was born 8 weeks early. Growing up, I literally have always felt my head is way too small, my jaws not developed, and I look like way younger than I am. How bad am I genetically speaking, and what do I need to do?

CBCT

Last edited:
Jesus, so many new accounts recently.

You definetly need genioplasty.

Jesus, so many new accounts recently.

You definetly need genioplasty.
Just genio?

I was thinking of DJS, Genio, zygomatic implants, and Jaw angle implants, along with possible rhino?

>bestversionofme
>Joined May 31st, 2022
>Sir Galachad
>Joined May 29th, 2022
Check out other threads and you see what I mean. And yeah, with recent I mean "recently starting to post".

>bestversionofme
>Joined May 31st, 2022
>Sir Galachad
>Joined May 29th, 2022
Guys,

That other user is not me. You can ask the moderators to check. I've genuinely come on here for advice, I've posted a damn CBCT which costed 500 dollars, and I am here to gain in knowledge and improve my life. If you don't want to help in that, you don't have to man.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Guys,

That other user is not me. You can ask the moderators to check. I've genuinely come on here for advice, I've posted a damn CBCT which costed 500 dollars, and I am here to gain in knowledge and improve my life. If you don't want to help in that, you don't have to man.
I understand.
I'll stop griefing.

def need bimax. your jaws arent even long enough to accomodate all ur teeth jfl

• +1
Reactions: bestversionofme
def need bimax. your jaws arent even long enough to accomodate all ur teeth jfl
Thank you man

Would you say I need work on my cheekbones, nose and basically, even angle implants?

Do I have quite a weak stunted skull?

Thank you man

Would you say I need work on my cheekbones, nose and basically, even angle implants?

Rhino for sure. Your first pic makes you look like you have a deviated septum, however I’m not sure if that’s just the photo.

I’m no expert in orthognathic surgery however you appear to be recessed. How you go about addressing that is up to you. I would recommend a bimax at least, but I don’t have the experience to know if a genio would be needed.

Cheekbones definitely need work. You practically have no zygos in those pics.

Thank you man

so far the glaring issues i notice are jaws, bulbous nose, and cuck looking orbitals that make your eyebrows too high trust but there really isnt much you can do about those. skull looks okay but cant really tell without a better shot that shows upper body from a distance.

Tyson Fury was born prematurely and now he's one of the biggest professional boxers

How tall r u this is important

Caesarean section here too. Four weeks early. I look worse than you tho (at least you have thick eyebrows and a normal lip seal), but I don't see how your birth method got anything to do with your appearance?

How tall are you dawg this is important

so far the glaring issues i notice are jaws, bulbous nose, and cuck looking orbitals that make your eyebrows too high trust but there really isnt much you can do about those. skull looks okay but cant really tell without a better shot that shows upper body from a distance.
Would you say my zygomas are bad too ?

My skull feels like it's too small no?

So for the Jaws, I'll get bimax and genioplasty.

But how do I know how to correct zygotes, etc, without looking fake?

I am also ethnic, I don't want to overdo with a rhino, especially if I am getting bimaxo, genioplasty, jaw angle implants, zygoma/malar implants

This is fucking amazing.

How did you morph it? I was actually shocked. So fucking talented. I literally turn into a Giga chad, and this actually looks attainable wtf?

For the cheek bones lower body fat get buccal fat pad removal and get infra malae implants.

For the hair grow it out and get hair lowering.

For the skin you need a way to smooth it out.

For the neck you need to train on your neck.

• +1
For the cheek bones lower body fat get buccal fat pad removal and get infra malae implants.

For the hair grow it out and get hair lowering.

For the skin you need a way to smooth it out.

For the neck you need to train on your neck.

What software did you use? Your morphs are stunning.

For the Jaw, bimaxo , genioplasty, and maybe some jaw angle too?

What software did you use? Your morphs are stunning.

For the Jaw, bimaxo , genioplasty, and maybe some jaw angle too?

Also you think its amazing im so desensitised to it that at this point this just seems like an average result

• +1
Also you think its amazing im so desensitised to it that at this point this just seems like an average result

All talented people feel this way...it's routine, which kinda makes it magic. You make it look easy.

But you have no idea how these morphs motivate us to what we could do.

Could you think the app website btw? Can't seem to find it.

Ngl, I want to play around with the morphs so it's not as amazing as the picture you showed, but definitely advancements etc

All talented people feel this way...it's routine, which kinda makes it magic. You make it look easy.

But you have no idea how these morphs motivate us to what we could do.

Could you think the app website btw? Can't seem to find it.

Ngl, I want to play around with the morphs so it's not as amazing as the picture you showed, but definitely advancements etc

Bro its face app it literally does tge work for you just type into app store pay 5 quid and there you go.

Niggers be paying qoves studio subhumans and chadify subhumans to morph them meanwhile you can get infinite morphs for free in face app just for 5 pounds

Bro its face app it literally does tge work for you just type into app store pay 5 quid and there you go.

Niggers be paying qoves studio subhumans and chadify subhumans to morph them meanwhile you can get infinite morphs for free in face app just for 5 pounds

Were you able to fine tune this? Normally on those cheap apps, you have only like basic morphs and you can't say, fine tune it - you go with like basic blocks

Were you able to fine tune this? Normally on those cheap apps, you have only like basic morphs and you can't say, fine tune it - you go with like basic blocks

Faceapp is a miracle among miracles it turns almost any 1 into chad

Exactly Chadify does way more work. It's obvious he is highly skiled

I was born 8 weeks early. Growing up, I literally have always felt my head is way too small, my jaws not developed, and I look like way younger than I am. How bad am I genetically speaking, and what do I need to do?

View attachment 1931283View attachment 1931285

CBCT

View attachment 1931294View attachment 1931296
Studies have been done that showed adults born premature are more likely to be virgins as adults. Although I would guess that this most applies to heterosexual men. I would also wager that men born premature are likely to be shorter and/or likely to have more asymmetrical faces than men born on time.

Caesarean section here too. Four weeks early. I look worse than you tho (at least you have thick eyebrows and a normal lip seal), but I don't see how your birth method got anything to do with your appearance?
Probably because it messes with your body chemistry. Human beings evolved to be born naturally and that process being disrupted can have bad consequences down the line.