I was born in poor country (Surgeon)

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Iron
I need chin ( jaw ) surgeon but my money... Maybe ı start working but they pay monthly 350 dollar.
Surgeon price is: 8231,25 dollar.

Fuck this government guys.

know the value of your country of birth.

İts over countrycells.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Edgar, CursedOne and 7 others
Just locationmax

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and LilHappyLilSad
I need chin ( jaw ) surgeon but my money... Maybe ı will start working but they pay monthly 350 dollar.

İts over countrycells.
Minimum wage here is 343 dolar per month

• Woah
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad
I need 30 dollars

Can anyone pay me?

If you're not living in a first world country chances are you don't need to looks to bag a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, EdwardCullen, didntreadlol and 2 others
Just locationmax
True but advanced country want very money or scientist , important man. I cant this. Im standart man. I love science but ı cant be a scientist. I want be a important man but this is impossible ım lazy. İts over.

the guys really charging you 8231.25 jfl he couldnt have just called it 8000 had to get the 25 cent in as well

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and didntreadlol
I need chin ( jaw ) surgeon but my money... Maybe ı start working but they pay monthly 350 dollar.

İts over countrycells.
Just move to a rich country and say that you are a refugee, they will pay you good money just for basic existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Just move to a rich country and say that you are a refugee, they will pay you good money just for basic existence
Maybe ı can try my chance. I was searching this to be a refugee but people say: "They dont need refugee, they need genius man." Which country do you recommend? I guess America, Germany (Deutschland) will never accept me.

Maybe ı can try my chance. I was searching this to be a refugee but people say: "They dont need refugee, they need genius man." Which country do you recommend? I guess America, Germany (Deutschland) will never accept me.
boatmax nigga come here to the netherlands youll get a free house phone and money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Julian, Deleted member 5292 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LilHappyLilSad
boatmax nigga come here to the netherlands youll get a free house phone and money
Images 60

Where are you from?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 7753 and LilHappyLilSad
yeah but you have to come with a boat to italy first dont fly with a plane jfl it has to look legit
Do i need to cry or something? Are eastern Europeans legitimate as well, or do i have to first make friends with African refugees?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer and LilHappyLilSad
Do i need to cry or something? Are eastern Europeans legitimate as well, or do i have to first make friends with African refugeesyou
where you from nigga you have to look ethnic so hop on mt2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LilHappyLilSad and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Im eastern European tbh, white as snow, is it over?
its over ot worked a few years ago but they found out alot of polish people take advantage of it so they dont take ee anymore

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LilHappyLilSad
  • +1
its over ot worked a few years ago but they found out alot of polish people take advantage of it so they dont take ee anymore
Polish can go because they are in the EU

• +1
It actually is and its fucking chaos here lol
I'm planning on saying that im from a slavic muslim minority in Morroco or something and come to Amsterdam together with other Africans tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Germania
What surgery do you want to do

• +1
I'm planning on saying that im from a slavic muslim minority in Morroco or something and come to Amsterdam together with other Africans tbh
go to a AZC

• +1
It actually is and its fucking chaos here lol
Really bro ım good human. Dont worry ı usually read a book. Im not Muslim. I will come xd.

Images 62

Will i be able to rape dutch girls with other based minoritycels?
depends where in amsterdam youll probably get away with it but dont try in other parts or based farmers will rape you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad and TsarTsar444
depends where in amsterdam youll probably get away with it but dont try in other parts or based farmers will rape you
Not really tbh, i would probably rape farm girls together with other drunk slavs tbh
>Dutch
>based
Just lol

• Woah
  • +1
Australia is best place to go, moneymaxx hard as a brickies labourer (you’ll get a minimum of 800 AUD per week - 583 USD) then after 2-3 years move to tropical Thailand, get surgeries and slay.
Alternately, join your country’s military in the artilarary or infantry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back