I was born to be a tyrant

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I remember at age 5 I was sitting in the verandah waiting for the flies to emerge. As soon as they did I started killing as many as I could. I remember feeling euphoric as every little fly tried to escape my wrath only to fall in a pool of its own fly blood, my grandma watched this and came running to stop me and gave me a good scolding - that I would go to naraka (Hindu hell) if I kept this up. I stopped , but I still remember how wonderful it felt, I felt like a sovereign God who answers to no one, who knows no fear, beyond good and evil, I will be Al Pacino mafia boss one day

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sub5c3l
I remember at age 5 I was sitting in the verandah waiting for the flies to emerge. As soon as they did I started killing as many as I could. I remember feeling euphoric as every little fly tried to escape my wrath only to fall in a pool of its own fly blood, my grandma watched this and came running to stop me and gave me a good scolding - that I would go to naraka (Hindu hell) if I kept this up. I stopped , but I still remember how wonderful it felt, I felt like a sovereign God who answers to no one, who knows no fear, beyond good and evil, I will be Al Pacino mafia boss one day
Tales from Kerala psych ward

Tales from Kerala psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I remember at age 5 I was sitting in the verandah waiting for the flies to emerge. As soon as they did I started killing as many as I could
Didn't your mom teach you not to play with your food you stinky Indian subhuman?

Didn't your mom teach you not to play with your food you stinky Indian subhuman?
yea ur moms pussy i just ate , i only played with her tits after i slit her subhuman sandningger throat

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Brahmin have you seen my numerology threads?

Send me your birthday, I can tell you what you were really born for.

• JFL
And yet you’re a fat pajeet with 50k posts on an incel forum.

• JFL
Brahmin have you seen my numerology threads?

Send me your birthday, I can tell you what you were really born for.
my sig is what i was born for

yea ur moms pussy i just ate , i only played with her tits after i slit her subhuman sandningger throat
You didn't have to bring mom's into this.

May her soul rest in peace.

• So Sad
Insert your obese pajeet body
lost all that , already getting girls inviting me to netflix in the first sentence on OLD.,In october I will be unstoppable

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
When I was 6 I used to gather about 25 cockroaches and put them in a jar, then burned those fuckers alive. It felt good being in power right? Just like how hitler felt for a while

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss