I was born with blue eyes but it turned brown when I grew up

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Looking at pictures of myself when I was a baby, my eyes were clearly blue. The question is, does that mean I am naturally blue-eyed? If so, is there a way to return it back to its original color?
From what I have read, people who don't have natural blue eyes are born with dark eyes and it stays like that throughout their entire lifetime. But people who have natural blue eyes are born with blue eyes but in some people it gets melanated when they grow up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, ALP and Prettyboy
Welcome to the brown eyed slayer club. We fuckin’ all the Stacy’s
Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Most babies are born with blue eyes but they change color later.
You mean most babies of caucasian ancestry, babies who don't have cacuasian ancestry are born with dark eyes (in other words, they are naturally dark eyed and the color doesn't change)
I wasn't born dark eyed, they were blue. Is it possible to de-melanate them back to blue?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
You mean most babies of caucasian ancestry, babies who don't have cacuasian ancestry are born with dark eyes (in other words, they are naturally dark eyed and the color doesn't change)
Who cares about ethnics?
I wasn't born dark eyed, they were blue. Is it possible to de-melante them back to blue?
Maybe, there are all sorts of treatments, with lasers or various substances, don't know how effective they are...

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
I thought eyes are the only part which dont change in color with age, including melanotan2 use

Wear contacts