I was brutally heightpilled by my female cousin.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
This happened a few months ago, but it crossed my mind and now I can’t stop thinking about it.

So I went to my cousins house for dinner because some family that were visiting from Geneva were staying at their place. Keep in mind that my family is pretty short, with the tallest in my whole family being 5’11 (my dad is 5’4 and I was almost 5’9 at the time). While we were eating, my aunt from Switzerland commented on how I grew so much since I last saw them and how I was now the tallest in the room.

My mom decided to randomly say that I’ll have no trouble getting a gf because I’m handsome and tall JFL. Out of nowhere, my cousin who I heightmog to oblivion starts laughing and said “are u joking? He’s so short!”. I was finally feeling a little good about myself and my bitch cousin decided to ruin it for me.

Ngl after I heard that, I couldn’t concentrate on anything that was being said and barely ate after that.

Wether you’re related or not, foids will always find a way to bring you down unless you’re gigachad.

Over for me, and many other men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BrettyBoy, Arkantos and 6 others
Bro girls are retarded when it comes to height and dick size. Tbh I'm coping because I'm 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2426
at least she is honest. Your mom is a blue pill machine.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
6’3 or death my boy

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and john_cope
My girl cousins are nice they even say I look good (but only when I keep my hair short) also they aren't degenerates. Me and my cousin's are very close.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
well it really is statistically average or below average height in most countries

My girl cousins are nice they even say I look good (but only when I keep my hair short) also they aren't degenerates. Me and my cousin's are very close.

Do you fuck your Cousins?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Titbot and UglyMan
So youre 5 ft 8?No wonder.Everything below 6 ft is short

Lmao what do you expect you live in Switzerland and your height was “almost 5’9” meaning 5’8 while the average there is like 6’0

5’9 isn’t too bad. Your cousin is just a cunt lol

• +1
5'9 is death tier jfl

rape her
in her sleep

• +1
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate and Roping Subhuman
Fuck no you God damn degenerate
You're fucking your cousin whether you like it or not. Every person on this planet is at least 1/50th cousin.

jfl at getting heightmogged by a female

This happened a few months ago, but it crossed my mind and now I can’t stop thinking about it.

So I went to my cousins house for dinner because some family that were visiting from Geneva were staying at their place. Keep in mind that my family is pretty short, with the tallest in my whole family being 5’11 (my dad is 5’4 and I was almost 5’9 at the time). While we were eating, my aunt from Switzerland commented on how I grew so much since I last saw them and how I was now the tallest in the room.

My mom decided to randomly say that I’ll have no trouble getting a gf because I’m handsome and tall JFL. Out of nowhere, my cousin who I heightmog to oblivion starts laughing and said “are u joking? He’s so short!”. I was finally feeling a little good about myself and my bitch cousin decided to ruin it for me.

Ngl after I heard that, I couldn’t concentrate on anything that was being said and barely ate after that.

Wether you’re related or not, foids will always find a way to bring you down unless you’re gigachad.

How tall are you now and at what age did you stop growing? How tall is ur mom?

Lmao what do you expect you live in Switzerland and your height was “almost 5’9” meaning 5’8 while the average there is like 6’0
I live in Canada. I had family coming over from Switzerland.

mogs me bcoz I'm 5 ft 10 and from switzerland

let me guess, she only dates 6'+ white tattoo'd boys from tinder and is a fat potato

let me guess, she only dates 6'+ white tattoo'd boys from tinder and is a fat potato
lmfao

Low T to be honest. If ma cousin said this shit I would roast her to death lmao

She never dated. Also no, she’s fit and decent looking so I couldn’t really insult her back.

• JFL
Out of nowhere, my cousin who I heightmog to oblivion starts laughing and said “are u joking? He’s so short!”. I was finally feeling a little good about myself and my bitch cousin decided to ruin it for me.
Lmao and everytime you bring up another metric like weight, IQ, their face, acne, hair, eye colour, income etc. they think you are being mean. But height yea sure that is fair game jfl

I hope you yelled "shut up fatass"

I don't understand incels that want females to lie to them...

Admire the very rare times they're honest.

family is really important, glad that's fine for you
6 foot 2 is short tbh
gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
This is short even in the country that i live.

How tall are you?

OP is a cunt bag you fucking nigger just height fraud 1 inch and kys cuck

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444
OP is a cunt bag you fucking nigger just height fraud 1 inch and kys cuck

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205