I was CUCKED by jewish BigPharma!!!

They told me there would be no side effects of taking their pharma castration pills aka SSRI. They were gaslighting me telling me it must be some other reason such as testosterone, but i took a test that confirmed my test is above average.

I spent 7 years of my prime (19-26) taking antidepressants that completely killed muhdick so i couldn't ascend even though i had opportunities to do so because i couldn't get hard.
I stopped taking them just a couple years ago and my erections are back, but they never returned to the way they used to be, only like 70-80% of the stiffness i used to get.

These fucking jews man, they ruined my youth, they forced me to LDAR while gaslighting me:feelsree:
You failed to see how important it would for me to promote muscle growth, regardless of location and every you would forget.

SSRIs are shit, but not all antidepressants are like that

They told me there would be no side effects of taking their pharma castration pills aka SSRI. They were gaslighting me telling me it must be some other reason such as testosterone, but i took a test that confirmed my test is above average.

I spent 7 years of my prime (19-26) taking antidepressants that completely killed muhdick so i couldn't ascend even though i had opportunities to do so because i couldn't get hard.
I stopped taking them just a couple years ago and my erections are back, but they never returned to the way they used to be, only like 70-80% of the stiffness i used to get.

These fucking jews man, they ruined my youth, they forced me to LDAR while gaslighting me:feelsree:
jewpilled