I was dating a girl, then She ghosted me and now shes getting fucked by a 6'3" model whos also Rich

N

Nation

Platinum
I dated this girl for 2 months, then She said She didnt feel anything more/feel void...
Now I found out She goes clubbing and She was fucked by AN influencer whos a model + 6'3" + drives a Supercar. Give me good copes because Im mogged into Oblivion, my M and S are low + non NT + average/ugly and 5'8"

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi and PointOfNoReturn
I dated this girl for 2 months, then She said She didnt feel anything more/feel void...
Now I found out She goes clubbing and She was fucked by AN influencer whos a model + 6'3" + drives a Supercar. Give me good copes because Im mogged into Oblivion, my M and S are low + non NT + average/ugly and 5'8"
drop her and his ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and PointOfNoReturn
Thats why u shouldn't date if u are not looksmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19766 and PointOfNoReturn
tall + rich = you can't lose

what is her looks level