I was eating a 7.7 x 5.8 (nbp) banana and it felt big asf ngl

iblamechico

iblamechico

Kraken
I have the same girth but the banana felt/looked girthy asf in my hands ngl maybe because it's cylindrical while my dick is wider. Also the length played a big part in making it look huge.

@Gengar @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, cooldude1231, sportsmogger and 6 others
Average zoomer has 7+ inches, and any girl who have had an tinder acc or went to uni have been with atleast one 9+ inches

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Gay ass nigga, all i gotta say tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980 and iblamechico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, depressionmaxxing and irkkedmulatto
Average zoomer has 7+ inches, and any girl who have had an tinder acc or went to uni have been with atleast one 9+ inches
Speaking from experience I see.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I have the same girth but the banana felt/looked girthy asf in my hands ngl maybe because it's cylindrical while my dick is wider. Also the length played a big part in making it look huge.

@Gengar @sportsmogger
bro just measured his banana

at least* and cap ik the dick sizes of many friends and no one claimed 7 inches

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I’m legit eating a banana rn

• Woah
state of this faggot forum

• Woah
  • +1
At least* i live in Germany stop the cap
I mean from experience this is true, I have 20cm and 15 cm in girth. I have been with around 10 girls. No one had said anything about and have taken it easily. And I even asked some of them and they had bigger, and among friends most say 17-18 but some say 22-25 and I actually believe them

At least* i live in Germany stop the cap
And also most girls care more about girth and most of them have probably been with a coke can atleast once what ch stretched them out so much that they don't even feel a thing anymore. Hypergamy in dick size is brutal

IMG 0622

Last edited:
  • JFL
I mean from experience this is true, I have 20cm and 15 cm in girth. I have been with around 10 girls. No one had said anything about and have taken it easily. And I even asked some of them and they had bigger, and among friends most say 17-18 but some say 22-25 and I actually believe them
imagine believing 22-25 cm dude that's ridiculous

and ofc those hoes take it easy by training with a 30cm dildo

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
And also most girls care more about girth and most of them have probably been with a coke can atleast once what ch stretched them out so much that they don't even feel a thing anymore. Hypergamy in dick size is brutal
girth is definitely more important yes

and yes hypergamy in dick is cringe and that's why i wanna marry a virgin

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel