I was extremely zinc deficient

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Taking zinc for 4-5 nights has almost completely cured 5+ month long cracked red skin on knuckles. My knuckles are almost not red at all anymore. I think my recent hair density issues may have been a period of time with severe zinc deficiency.

Screenshot 20190908 184843 Gallery

But the thing is I'm losing hair in a mpb way so maybe it really wasn't zinc.

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
I am really deficient in beta carotene and vitamin A because of my diet. I can't see shit in the dark. My beta carotene supplement will get here soon and hopefully I'll be human again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I am really deficient in beta carotene and vitamin A because of my diet. I can't see shit in the dark. My beta carotene supplement will get here soon and hopefully I'll be human again.
I've been dosing 50k iu beta carotine for 1 month and 25k for about 3 weeks now, haven't noticed much difference at night time for me ngl

I've been dosing 50k iu beta carotine for 1 month and 25k for about 3 weeks now, haven't noticed much difference at night time for me ngl
I don't eat anything that has beta carotene. This is what my vision looks like in dark compared to how it should be.

Zinc is excellent at making you horny.

I used to take zinc and lecithin supplement when I was in Thailand

Zinc is one of the goat supplements for sure. Just dont go over 50mg/day.

Solaray vitamin A is a good option i will be using it to (hopefully) maintain results from accutane, as well as zinc.

if you are exp mpb start peppermint oil drops massaged into hair with decent shampoo or conditioner as the carrier.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Zinc is excellent at making you horny.

I used to take zinc and lecithin supplement when I was in Thailand
Ngl haven't noticed any difference in terms of horniness