I was getting off until Dad forced me out of bed by pulling the duvet away from my body. My GF saw.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It was so embarrassing. My gf was there staring at me too and I didn't know what to say.

The alarm went off but I was so horny after thinking about my pretty GF who was in the other bed in her silk pyjamas and how they clinged so nicely to her figure and how she peeped at me when I was gonna shower, I decided to get off by sleeping with nothing and masturbating into a wad of toilet tissue. I wasn't quite ready to leave the bed because I wanted to cum, until Dad yanked the duvet out of my body exposing my naked body to him and my GF (mum and her mum are in another room and my gf's dad was in the toilet). And I came shortly after he yanked the duvet while trying to yank the duvet back in my direction. I couldn't contain myself.

He just said "wake up, time to hit the road again, it's bright outside" and yanked the duvet from my naked body. He and my gf just stared at me because they looked so shocked. They didn't know what to say.

Holy shit I am so embarrassed. At least I prayed afterwards with everyone and tried to forget about what happened. (and my gf told me that I am so sexy and glad she is with me, and talks about how she loves walking in the streets with me, she can't stop teasing and flirting with me jfl)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Sprinkles, Deleted member 21661 and 10 others
@Pikabro @bwrauycnee help she can't stop teasing me about it but her aggressive compliments when parents aren't watching are making me blush so so hard

@aesthetic beauty

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, heisenburgertaco, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
It was so embarrassing. My gf was there staring at me too and I didn't know what to say.

The alarm went off but I was so horny after thinking about my pretty GF who was in the other bed in her silk pyjamas and how they clinged so nicely to her figure and how she peeped at me when I was gonna shower, I decided to get off by sleeping with nothing and masturbating into a wad of toilet tissue. I wasn't quite ready to leave the bed because I wanted to cum, until Dad yanked the duvet out of my body exposing my naked body to him and my GF (mum and her mum are in another room and my gf's dad was in the toilet). And I came shortly after he yanked the duvet while trying to yank the duvet back in my direction. I couldn't contain myself.

He just said "wake up, time to hit the road again, it's bright outside" and yanked the duvet from my naked body. He and my gf just stared at me because they looked so shocked. They didn't know what to say.

Holy shit I am so embarrassed. At least I prayed afterwards with everyone and tried to forget about what happened. (and my gf told me that I am so sexy, she can't stop teasing me jfl)
what a nut case u really are ffs, if i lived close to you, i would put u out of ur misery 🔫

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and Xangsane
yeah shrimps should only be on display at the aquarium

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
53 more posts 😛🥰

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
tales from the delhi station

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco and Xangsane
also kill yourself faggot

• So Sad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, T3cel and Xangsane

Holy shit I am so embarrassed. At least I prayed afterwards with everyone and tried to forget about what happened. (and my gf told me that I am so sexy and glad she is with me, and talks about how she loves walking in the streets with me, she can't stop teasing and flirting with me jfl)
Dumbass. Next time pretend to take a shit and Jack off in the bathroom.

• So Sad
not a letter

• JFL
@aesthetic beauty
I wouldn't have posted about this here. Think about it until the embarrasment goes away and you have come to terms with what happened.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Yeah some things I wouldn't broadcast publicly.
Hey at least my GF is showing hella strong indicators of further interest. She's been flirting and teasing me relentlessly

• +1
Hey at least my GF is showing hella strong indicators of further interest. She's been flirting and teasing me relentlessly
What are you doing for your 100,000 post celebration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aesthetic beauty
I'm glad.

• Love it

get therapy fucktard

@Pikabro @bwrauycnee help she can't stop teasing me about it but her aggressive compliments when parents aren't watching are making me blush so so hard
Sounds like a slut, virgins don't do that, its over