I was going to skip my sprint session then I found the tiktok account of a girl I've been following for years

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Seen a foid on yubo 3.5 years ago who I considered ideal and followed her insta
Seen she uploaded a pic on insta today so I decided to search her name in tiktok and turns out she has quite a few videos up
Brutal seeing her posting shit with her zero T, mouth breather boyfriend
Also one of the videos showed her turning to the side and revealing her anteface
She had a video up on insta years ago that showed anteface but she took it down and I always wanted to see that video again
Despite this I got to see for the first time just how plain she looks without makeup, most would probably consider her MTB and she is also overweight but I find her ideal

I usually take 3 days break between sprint sessions to avoid shin splints but I had been thinking recently I should take a 2 day break which would mean training today
I was going to skip training tonight and just maintain the habit of the 3 day break but upon seeing her tiktok page it reminded me of what I will never have so I knew I needed go sprint to unleash some rage and to feel like I am working towards something and not a bitch who takes an extra day off

I will undergo some hardcore looksmaxing and I will attain giga status then I will poach her from her low T bf
Couples generally break up around the 5 year mark if the foid doesn't get impregnated because she begins losing attraction to him since her subconsious tells her that he is infertile and incapable of giving her children.
There is also the chance she loses attraction to him as she ages because she will need someone who's more dominant and less like her gay best friend
If I poach her I wont be getting a virgin (unless he was a giga cuck afraid to put his dick in her) but I may be getting a girl with a slaycount of only one who never achieved orgasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, incel194012940, chadtindermoney and 4 others
You need to stop idolizing her and work to improve yourself for you

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 6ft4
Get the implants bro hit me up for consult

why are you running sprints when you don't have BBC fast-twitch genes
Angry mad 1