I was having a dream and I ended up in some kind of reincarnation line

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
It was a long line of people who were waiting to reincarnate. They were incarnating in different eras too. Because the environment kept shifting between decades. First, it was the 50s, then 60s, 90s, 2010s. I just stood there and observed and I couldn't help but think how foolish and stupid all these people were.

Then it shifted to 16th century Japan. And some lady said it was my turn. I was like hell no. I'm never reincarnating again. Certainly not in the middle ages. These people don't even have indoor plumbing. So she tried to force the issue. And I start feeling myself shifting into the body of an infant. I'm like, hell no, I'm not doing this. And with all my willpower stood my ground and refused to reincarnate. I think the process had already started because when I did that, I felt part of me that had shifted to the infant get ripped back out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
After that, I teleported to another area of the line. And I held the intention that I am not ever reincarnating. After that, I didn't have any trouble. Then the environment shifted back to the 1990s. I was like this wasn't a bad decade (especially not compared to feudal japan) but I am still never reincarnating. But after that no one else tried to get me to. And then I woke up. So that was messed up.

I've heard of these types of places, but I've never seen them before. I did learn something valuable though. They can't force you to reincarnate because they couldn't force me. I'd say that is very valuable information. I think they mistook me for someone who was dead, not someone who was just having a dream/out of body experience. Anyway, that was crazy shit.

If there are that many people who line up to come here, then there are a lot of really stupid people out there. If I ever end up in one of these lines again, I'm going to teleport out of there and go somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
this is the best time to be alive in history

this is the best time to be alive in history