'I was his Christian Grey fantasy.' Ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze says Armie Hammer carved an A into her groin area

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

'I was his Christian Grey fantasy.' Ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze says Armie Hammer carved an A into her groin area as she warns 'narcissistic' actor could 'seriously injure another woman' with his BDSM obsession​

• Armie Hammer's ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze, 22, has spoken to DailyMail.com about her two-month long relationship with the 34-year-old actor
  • The model shared a photo showing where Hammer used a sharp knife to cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game
  • She said: ’He would love to do knife play, where he would wave the blade above me or glide it across my skin'
  • Lorenze shared the sickening exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer
  • Hammer often wanted ‘role play’ sex and wanted her to call him 'sir' or 'daddy'
  • She said: 'Any man who is fantasizing about crushing bones, eating them, having sex with female limp bodies is a danger to all women'
  • Lorenze said: ‘I had bad bruises all over me when we were together. I was left with marks from him using a paddle. I was his own real life Christian Grey fantasy'
  • Photos from her Instagram account seem to show darkening and purplish bruises on her back, legs and breasts
  • Hammer dropped out of his upcoming film with Jennifer Lopez after he was rocked by disturbing claims of cannibalism and violating BDSM practices
  • In a statement to DailyMail.com, Hammer's lawyer said: ‘These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory'
This is the sickening scar left by Hollywood star Armie Hammer on his young lover after he branded her just millimeters away from her private parts.
Using a sharp knife Hammer cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game, which ex-lover Paige Lorenze insists got out of control.
Seconds later the 6ft 5' inch screen idol - who has claimed he's '100% a cannibal' in vile Instagram messages to other women - then licked the blood from the wound.
Lorenze shared the exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer.
The 22-year-old former professional skier turned Instagram model is speaking out about the ‘deeply traumatic’ four month relationship, which left her emotionally and physically scarred.
And Lorenze exposes Hammer as an out of control narcissistic sexual deviant, whose wild fantasies and BDSM fueled desires which she says could ‘seriously injure another woman.’
The blond beauty reveals that Hammer was fixated on biting her body, begging that she allow him to take lumps of flesh from her arm, before consuming them.
Father-of-two Hammer, 34, urged his lover - 12 years his junior - to participate in ‘role play’ sex.
Even on their first night of intimacy, Lorenze revealed Hammer insisted: ‘You can either call me daddy or sir.’
Model Paige Lorenze, a former professional skier turned Instagram mode,l is speaking out about the ‘deeply traumatic’ four month relationship she had with Armie Hammer, which left her emotionally and physically scarred

Model Paige Lorenze, a former professional skier turned Instagram mode,l is speaking out about the ‘deeply traumatic’ four month relationship she had with Armie Hammer, which left her emotionally and physically scarred
Using a sharp knife Hammer cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game, which ex-lover Paige Lorenze insists got out of control. Seconds later the 6ft 5' inch screen idol - who has claimed he's '100% a cannibal' in vile Instagram messages to other women - then ‘licked the cuts' from the wound

Using a sharp knife Hammer cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game, which ex-lover Paige Lorenze insists got out of control. Seconds later the 6ft 5' inch screen idol - who has claimed he's '100% a cannibal' in vile Instagram messages to other women - then ‘licked the cuts' from the wound
The blond beauty reveals that Hammer was fixated on biting her body, begging that she allow him to take lumps of flesh from her arm, before consuming them. Father-of-two Hammer, 34, urged his lover - 12 years his junior - to participate in ‘role play’ sex

The blond beauty reveals that Hammer was fixated on biting her body, begging that she allow him to take lumps of flesh from her arm, before consuming them. Father-of-two Hammer, 34, urged his lover - 12 years his junior - to participate in ‘role play’ sex

Paige Lorenze: Armie was obsessed with consuming his partners

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
If he was a Chad it would be considered “sexy”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7776
LOL jail that normie faggot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel
If he was a Chad it would be considered “sexy”
What’s not chad about him and she had to find him attractive to do any of this jfl

literally tiniest A i ever saw, it’s weird but is it worth all this hassle, just leave him if it’s a problem lol

literally tiniest A i ever saw, it’s weird but is it worth all this hassle, just leave him if it’s a problem lol
She’s milking him for all the fame possible

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What’s not chad about him and she had to find him attractive to do any of this jfl
he looks like a bloated high tier normie, she probably put with it so she could “expose” him after and ruin his career

But the bitch aaaggredd to it
u can't carve a alphabet into a girls flesh if she doesn't want u to with out serious struggle
she agrees to and because he was Chad and now is ashamed of it

Yhis is why women have no sense of responsibility understanding the conquences of their actions