I was in the sun for two hours without sun cream - am I fucked?

C

cvunit

Iron
I was in the sun for two hours and had only sun cream on my face (which has tanned although my eyes are red at the moment). My chest and legs are insanely red though, is my collagen fucked and am I gonna age badly?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and 2 others
yes youre gonna age like gandy and your undereyes are going to melt like @Leo0509

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15669, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I got sunburned as well and hated it. I refuse to leave my house now without sunscreen.

i used to stare at the sun to tan my face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ilyess
I always get sunburned. Idgaf though, I'm already ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

this you?

Muh looksmaxxng
Swiss guy is aging himself by tanning and bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Mirin the free radiation exfoliation (y)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I
I was in the sun for two hours and had only sun cream on my face (which has tanned although my eyes are red at the moment). My chest and legs are insanely red though, is my collagen fucked and am I gonna age badly?
If you keep doing that, yes

aged 15 years minimum. its over

Probably not. Unless you are one of those people that can hardly tan your body can usually recover pretty good up until your mid 30s or so from long radiation exposure.

No.

One day is not going to kill you. Don’t make it a daily habit though. 15 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen= 1 day of age once your collagen starts declining hard in your mid 20s

One time won't have a devastating effect.
Sun damage is cumulative: it's like eating fast food.

If you eat at McDonald's once a month, you're going to be fine if your diet is otherwise healthy.
You will get fucked if you start eating there once a day for months, though.

lmao most low IQ post ive ever seen

No this is very very good for your vitamin d and tanned skin. Sometimes you have to be in the sunlight.

A01DAE8D D15E 4E51 A587 AF0592A28E71

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20229
🤦
Sunscreen is bad, its not good. The enemy is not the sun.
it depends how you eat, if you eat good you can stay in the sun without sunscreen and worry about nothing, because your body knows well what to do.