i was just assaulted by a fucking unleashed shitbull

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
thank god it is no problem for 1000 kilos vikings. just let him play a bit with his mouth then pushed away with a butt move, came charging at me again, scream and very light kick just to move it. legit best moment of the whole year , feels good to dominate raging abused dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, turkproducer, Danish_Retard and 7 others
shoot the fucker

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Danish_Retard and Smoke Fanboy
Cant see the reason why people are still letting these fuckers breathe and keep breeding tbh. Pitbull genocide is a must

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Danish_Retard
Cant see the reason why people are still letting these fuckers breathe and keep breeding tbh. Pitbull genocide is a must
BUT HE'S HARMLESS BRO DW :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard, apocalypse and 1 other person
Dogs are nice

@Itiswhatitis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
Day 67 in the ward

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
thank god it is no problem for 1000 kilos vikings. just let him play a bit with his mouth then pushed away with a butt move, came charging at me again, scream and very light kick just to move it. legit best moment of the whole year , feels good to dominate raging abused dogs
Fuck off, pussy. These dogs are cute.

They ALWAYS Say the same shit i swear
I thought that was the most retarded one until "paw friends" outside here started to claim that you should carry dog treats if you dont want to get mauled by stray dogs

Wsmunu1pcre61

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, bogii, Danish_Retard and 2 others
He just wants to play bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Holy fuck this is making my blood boil
That stupid vile shitcunt took her time to get her fat ass of the floor to try and get her vicious beasts of that poor feline, and then she didn't even try that hard to stop them
Hope she gets her head bludgeoned and burns in hell for eternity fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
He just wants to play bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I seen that video. Dumb Shitbull owner just lightly kicks her ugly mutts like they're not trying to maul a cat to death

Cat survived, btw

Pitbulls are the negros of dogs
FB IMG 1653236814991

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Mouthbreath and Danish_Retard
In Denmark it's always legal to kill someones pitbull. And if you can't do it yourself call the police and they'll come and personally shoot it.

I was going to make a witty comment about the shitbull's recessed maxilla and how it is the ogre of the dog world.

Can't lie it's forward grown asf. Nice maxilla and looks aesthetic from the side. Looks robust and high FWHR from the front. You got to give the shitbull its due... it's not an incel dog breed that's for sure. You can't stop a high T dog from acting high T. Same way you can't stop women from only having sex with the top 20% of men.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Get mogged son

0ef67a2ae564032c7eb80ba870e7ba73