I was just called an incel as an insult

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Foids have now adopted the term as an insult boyos. This just happened like 10m ago jfl
7422F542 B537 4F09 8504 EE03DE967515

People need to realize that we’re going to die one day. (Btw the girl doesn’t know I use this site)
“Lol” message is from a different girl, the one who liked the previous message.

Also this same girl wanted to hook up with @wagbox and me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2846, IWantToMax and 3 others
I’m sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Here lies op. May he rest in peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
everyone around the world under the age of 22 knows the word "incel" now, it's funny that I saw the birth and rise of this term and now it's mainstream

soon looksmaxing and plastic surgery will become mainstream too

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Titbot and ChoSeungHui
I don't understand the context, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Justttt
Is it ever used as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Lmao bro you gotta put her in her place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
everyone around the world under the age of 22 knows the word "incel" now, it's funny that I saw the birth and rise of this term and now it's mainstream

tbh a lot of zoomers grew up on reddit, it's over.

looksmaxing was always a thing, you guys just decide to create a term. wtf do you thinks these hollywood fucks get so much surgery they're just as insecure as us but have mega cope that you can never imagine if ur not a saudi billionaire

this is to you my friend, you are right though plastic surgery will become so mainstream that it'll make whats been happening for the last ten years a joke. I know girls who've have boobs jobs and you'd never know... took me by surprise, not a bad job though. It's the future my friend, fake bullshit... lets truly embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and WannaBeA6
got called incel irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Luke LLL

O hope no

plastic surgery nah, most people just use it as an insult. I blame lookism members for this, I warned those faggots about not spreading that shit on 4chan, but here we are

do you know them irl?

Foids have now adopted the term as an insult boyos. This just happened like 10m ago jfl
View attachment 155962
People need to realize that we’re going to die one day. (Btw the girl doesn’t know I use this site)
“Lol” message is from a different girl, the one who liked the previous message.

Also this same girl wanted to hook up with @wagbox and me

It's response will be '' you go quween teach that sweaty inkwell a lesson' :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1

not in my country

• +1