I was just writing a mega essay about my boss when he camed behind my back (thankfully he didn’t saw what was on my phone)

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
So Im working at this beach club renting deckchairs and parasols right?Iam working from 10-17 and then I need to come back again from 20 to 21
Basically I don’t have any free time to hang or anything
Iam always carrying those heavy weights to support the parasols
They probably weight 25kg each tbh
Anyways that’s not the problem
The problem is:MY BOSS
For example:If I forget the number of things that I have rented that day or if some stupid tourist breaks his parasol or if MY GOD IF I SOMEHOW FORGET TO TAKE ONE EXTRA PAIR OF DECKCHAIRS OR A PARASOL,HE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME:THIS IS GOING OF YOUR PAY
I MEAN
WHAT FUCKING PAY
YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING ME THE BARE MINIMUM MY COUNTRY ALLOWS AND YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS STILLS WANTS TO LOWER IT????:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
IAM EARNING YOU MY ENTIRE MONTHLY PAY IN JUT 2 DAYS OF MY WORK AND YOU STILL HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOWER MY PAY BECAUSE OF THE SLIGHTEST MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE?
FUCK THIS PLACE

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Total: 2 (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepillers: 0)
Very brutal :what::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So Im working at this beach club renting deckchairs and parasols right?Iam working from 10-17 and then I need to come back again from 20 to 21
For example:If I forget the number of things that I have rented that day or if some stupid tourist breaks his parasol or if MY GOD IF I SOMEHOW FORGET TO TAKE ONE EXTRA PAIR OF DECKCHAIRS OR A PARASOL,HE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME:THIS IS GOING OF YOUR PAY
I MEAN
WHAT FUCKING PAY
YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING ME THE BARE MINIMUM MY COUNTRY ALLOWS AND YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS STILLS WANTS TO LOWER IT????:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
IAM EARNING YOU MY ENTIRE MONTHLY PAY IN JUT 2 DAYS OF MY WORK AND YOU STILL HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOWER MY PAY BECAUSE OF THE SLIGHTEST MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE?
FUCK THIS PLACE
Suck him off and go get that promotion champ. I believe in you. You’ve earned it

sounds like a shit boss. id quit if i were u
Iam thinking about quitting when I find another place but idk how to quit
This is my first job ever

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
find a way to fuck him over

• Woah
Reactions: Chad69
I MEAN
WHAT FUCKING PAY
FUCK THIS PLACE
You take over. It's that simple. Or. Become his worst nightmare. Competitor. Get to know the resorts and hotels and businesses on that beach. Then build your credit up. Take out some loans or credit cards. Purchase those stick-it-in-the-tourist asses luxuries. Get licensed. Open business.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer