I was jutting and mogging my school bus driver but he blew a snot rocket in my mouth and made me break my hunter eyes for three seconds. i think every

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
I think everyone noticed. We were all getting on the bus and when I walked by him I jutted and turned my head to the right (my right side has literally no angle jfl) and he immediately noticed the mogging, plugged up one nostril, and blew a snot rocket into my mouth. everyone laughed and suddenly I noticed my jaw was unjutted back into total recession and overbite with my hunter eyes squint broken. Everyone saw the facade, they knew I was actually an incel as my chad mask was ripped off. I spit out the snot rocket but it got on my lips and made them red and shiny. Basically in five seconds I went from a brad pitt hunters eyes chad to a red rosy lipped recessed bug eyes incel. My oneitis just blocked me on snap and the pics are circulating all over the instagram school losers page. its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, currylightskin, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
the most NT thread I've ever read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach and Martyokart
please delete that which is under your text.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
HAHAHAHAHA

Weenie hut jr. face ass
Over

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
please delete that which is under your text.
50puteorudw51

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1901 and Martyokart
Those gooks need a curry fuck boy like me to come ruin their life (ask Nikos tinder match, her words)

For doing my curry countryman Uber eats dude wrong like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It may be already over for you bro. One minute of silence to pay respects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back