I was LITERALLY born with an overbite

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I analysed baby photos insanely closely and found this out. It didn’t develop over time from bad posture or whatever. I really don’t know what to do after this because it means I maybe am at my genetic potential already. I think I will get genio to camouflage it as Mike Mew reccomends. I also had longish midface back then too, as does my mother’s side of the family.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Pietrosiek
You see that ass in my avi? You will never have this, thats only for chad. You can fap to it, while chad fuck it. Brootal. How youre goona cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 2227, subhuman incel and 3 others
Time to surgerymaxx brah.

I analysed baby photos insanely closely and found this out. It didn’t develop over time from bad posture or whatever. I really don’t know what to do after this because it means I maybe am at my genetic potential already. I think I will get genio to camouflage it as Mike Mew reccomends. I also had longish midface back then too, as does my mother’s side of the family.
Brutal

Camouflage? Really? And what about the airway?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You see that ass in my avi? You will never have this, thats only for chad. You can fap to it, while chad fuck it. Brootal. How youre goona cope?
There is no cope bro. That’s what I’ve been telling you. Chad has Wiktoria. Zuzia sucks other cocks but never ever yours. Margot Robbie gets thrown around by big cocked Chads while you fap to the thought of doing it.
It’s over. Really over.
We are just slowly roping, deciding on what knot to tie. BRUTAL
Camouflage? Really? And what about the airway?
Airway is fine tbh, I think cos my maxilla is still ahead enough.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Brutal
sometimes its genetics, i got the same :(

you have it worse : You were litterally born ugly

WhatsApp Image 2020 02 29 at 151846

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Oogaboogajiggaboo
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
But why a surgical camouflage instead of an actual cure?
Jaw surgery is fucking major surgery, and has high relapse rate, etc
Mike Mew made a vid recommending genio or implant to address it for aesthetic reasons. If I couldn’t chew or eat I would get it fixed

wouldnt you want to get into that ass?
You see that ass? You will never cope, your friend chad will fuck her hard while you will stare like a retard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and AutisticBeaner
Jaw surgery is fucking major surgery, and has high relapse rate, etc
Mike Mew made a vid recommending genio or implant to address it for aesthetic reasons. If I couldn’t chew or eat I would get it fixed

Oh I see.... that Nobel prize in Medicine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Gaia262, curryslayerordeath and 2 others