I was low inhib and tried to steal my bestfriends new girlfriend

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
I was darktriadmaxxed and a bit delusionmaxxed that every bitch wants my dick
we texted and she seemed interested and said that they are not really together jfl,
then she started texting me funny shit almost everyday gifs and stuff

My friend blocked me after few days
Then we stopped talking
 
Last edited:
you are just patheticmaxxed tbh stop coping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3323
I almost fucked my brother ex like 3 days after the break up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Bros before hoes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
8
Views
98
Big Boss
Big Boss
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
16
Views
123
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
Norwood.c3l
Replies
2
Views
31
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l
AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
16
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
caleb555
Replies
3
Views
46
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top