I was observing NT teenagers when they where interacting with each other. It's brutal how different aspie teenagers are.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
It's brutal how different and high IQ i am compared to NT teenagers. I was eating BK and took the time to observe NT people who looked about my age. You literally have only 3 personalities: Jocks, normies and foids. They don't differ from each other besides looks and all behave NT. Jocks sometimes play a sport like football/soccer in their free time but for the rest they are normies. The only difference is that they are fitter and wear sports shirts in public. Normies talk about snap "streaks" and Tiktok video's and shit. This was a pill i swallowed again. YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE = YOUR IRL STATUS. They have no personality at all besides liking whatever is mainstream now. And you had foid who also take a interest in fashion and girl shit.

Why do only aspies have their own interests and hobbies and personalities? Because we have no FOMO. These normies and foid all have FOMO for low IQ mainstream "social" media BS. This is why i don't have friends or a social circle. Socialcirclemaxxing is a cope eitherway tho.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 17829 and 12 others
Bump (why don't any of my high-iq threads get attention smh)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
how are you incel in the netherlands, last time I was there highschool kids were allowed to drink and a random whore groped my ass in front of her bf
He's 5'6" in the Netherlands. It's in his custom title dude

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
how are you incel in the netherlands, last time I was there highschool kids were allowed to drink and a random whore groped my ass in front of her bf
Laws have changed. You can't drink till you are 18. And i am like 2.5-3.0 PSL. I am a subhuman very non-nt height+face+eyecolor+jawcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and John124
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
so what are your hobbies besides posting here?
My hobbies include: Watching/playing football/soccer, arguing with people, rotting on right-wing and incel forums

My interests include: jew shit/politics, modern wars, football/soccer, observing people and looksmaxxing. I am also knowledgeable on these topics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, the next o'pry, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Laws have changed. You can't drink till you are 18. And i am like 2.5-3.0 PSL. I am a subhuman very non-nt height+face+eyecolor+jawcel
Damn - this was a while ago so I guess it's changed a lot.

I was on vacation as a teenager and we were in a small Dutch town near the Hague visiting some family friends. I mentioned I was on vacation from Canada and made instant friends, random guys showing me around and and buying me beers and stuff - I was 15 lol. And yeah I got groped like I said and it was the first time I made out with a girl.

My hobbies include: Watching/playing football/soccer, arguing with people, rotting on right-wing and incel forums

My interests include: jew shit/politics, modern wars, football/soccer, observing people and looksmaxxing. I am also knowledgeable on these topics.
Do you have any justification of your Jew conspiracy theories?

Why is it always the fault of the Jews?

Still not a bad idea, it’s nice to be social, even if you usually are the third wheel.
I can't socialcirclemaxx. That requires NTmaxxing (which is the hardest -maxx to do) and having a broad network.

• +1
  • +1
If you have a theory, you must have a reason for this.

Where is the data? Where is the evidence?
It's a well-known fact that jews like Klaus Schwab, David Rothschild and George Soros run the western world and China. The jews run the banks and msm as well. Jews control western governments and the implement the Great Reset in controlled countries, which includes a social credit system, microchip implants and a CO2-pass. Private property will be a thing of the past and people not following the regime will be punished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, the next o'pry and Marsiere214
It's a well-known fact that jews like Klaus Schwab, David Rothschild and George Soros run the western world and China. The jews run the banks and msm as well. Jews control western governments and the implement the Great Reset in controlled countries, which includes a social credit system, microchip implants and a CO2-pass. Private property will be a thing of the past and people not following the regime will be punished.

Not all of the world.

There are many opposing factions.

Each faction is trying to do its own thing and gain more power.

Not all of the world.

There are many opposing factions.

Each faction is trying to do its own thing and gain more power.
"Muh political parties are different"

Elections = fraud. Any party getting elected to parliament is controlled. Sometimes they let a right-wing party in, but the MSM bombards normies with anti-[select party] propaganda. Also those "right-wing" parties aren't seen as a real thread to the government and are still under control. There is no real rightwing party in the west.The farmers party here in NL is controlled. Forum voor Democratie is controlled. In Germany AfD is controlled. In Hungary Fidesz is controlled etc etc

There is on faction in parliament and that is the jewish faction.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Lmao, incel194012940 and 1 other person
"Muh political parties are different"

Elections = fraud. Any party getting elected to parliament is controlled. Sometimes they let a right-wing party in, but the MSM bombards normies with anti-[select party] propaganda. Also those "right-wing" parties aren't seen as a real thread to the government and are still under control. There is no real rightwing party in the west.The farmers party here in NL is controlled. Forum voor Democratie is controlled. In Germany AfD is controlled. In Hungary Fidesz is controlled etc etc

There is on faction in parliament and that is the jewish faction.
This world isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

You are only seeing a single thread of the tapestry. You have to look closer to see the other threads that make out the full picture.

This world isn't as simple as you make it out to be.
It is. Jewish organisations like BlackRock, WEF and Bilderberg run the world and have puppet governements in the west and China that implement their plan called the Great Reset. Thats the simplest explanation of world politics and it is 100% true. I can go in-depth more but this is the required information.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Marsiere214
It is. Jewish organisations like BlackRock, WEF and Bilderberg run the world and have puppet governements in the west and China that implement their plan called the Great Reset. Thats the simplest explanation of world politics and it is 100% true. I can go in-depth more but this is the required information.
No.

It is just a conspiracy theory.

There are better explanations for the events occurring in the world.

@Invincible1999

Respond pussy fag

• +1
@Invincible1999

Respond pussy fag
I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of international geopolitics.

However I know enough to see that your conspiracy theory is retarded.

I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of international geopolitics.

However I know enough to see that your conspiracy theory is retarded.
Muh conspiracy

• +1
It's brutal how different and high IQ i am compared to NT teenagers. I was eating BK and took the time to observe NT people who looked about my age. You literally have only 3 personalities: Jocks, normies and foids. They don't differ from each other besides looks and all behave NT. Jocks sometimes play a sport like football/soccer in their free time but for the rest they are normies. The only difference is that they are fitter and wear sports shirts in public. Normies talk about snap "streaks" and Tiktok video's and shit. This was a pill i swallowed again. YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE = YOUR IRL STATUS. They have no personality at all besides liking whatever is mainstream now. And you had foid who also take a interest in fashion and girl shit.

Why do only aspies have their own interests and hobbies and personalities? Because we have no FOMO. These normies and foid all have FOMO for low IQ mainstream "social" media BS. This is why i don't have friends or a social circle. Socialcirclemaxxing is a cope eitherway tho.
You are the same as me, except we live in different countries

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and WhiteBlackpiller
Muh conspiracy
People aren't as competent as you think.

The CIA tried to assassinate Fidel Castro more than 600 times and failed. And this is one of the most competent organizations on Earth.

A conspiracy on a global scale like the one that you suggest isn't possible, because of the logistics involved. The more people that are involved in a plan, the higher the chance it has of going wrong.

And you suggest a global conspiracy involving billions of people with thousands involved in the planning and execution of the plan.

Don't you think this idea is stupid?

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
It’s partially true but a full control of the world would make puppet governments redundant and a gradual “great reset” redundant. If they are in total control, unstoppable, I don’t think they would have such an elegant solution.

even under the same king in history nobles would scheme and wage war against one another.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and WhiteBlackpiller
yes, trying to associate with those people who are all trying to climb over each other in their imaginary social hierarchy is hell

Most likely has to do with looks. Nearly all the loners in my school are unattractive. Examples include a 6'4 framelet with sub5 face, a 5'5 obese rice+studycel, and a 5'5 ogremaxxer with acromegaly jaw without the height as well as a receding hairline. Literally anyone normie tier or above in my school has friends. NT as normie+ will be enough but is cope if you're unattractive.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and WhiteBlackpiller
NT GENOCIDE NOW

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller