I was offered a job!! GTFIH,N!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
My publisher relayed a message from the hiring agency. At first, I was a little skeptical. But then, she asked, "How do you feel about Russians?" I told her I had no beef with those people. She was excited to hear that. "Okay, so RT wants to hire you to write babble for the Kremlin party regarding your country. They expect you to embarrass your nation. So...you're in?"

RT logo

Ugh. That had me worried. Big time! I've heard about espionage and spy shit. I didn't want to be labeled such. So I told her I'd get back to her after contacting RIMJOB.

RIMJOB's an employee for THE DEEP PEOPLE we do not speak about. I met her when I ran a tire shop with the Mexicans. She was on a secret mission and came bouncing in on a flat tire. I later discovered it was shot out.

As I changed it, she said, "Growing up, my dad ran a tire shop too. And so I would help out. I would clean the rims. So it was my first job. Cleaning rims for Pops."

I replied, "Ugh. So you gave great rimjobs for your dad?"

"Yeah. I guess you can say that. How would you like to work for this secret group called
THE DEEP PEOPLE?" I was a little apprehensive initially, but her suspicious smile told me it was okay.

"Let's do this!" So I joined and was given a codename,
BJ. My tasks would be cleaning up after RIMJOB.

I messaged her right away. And within minutes, she replied using an
UNKNOWN sender signature, "We don't give a shit what you do." So I asked how they would feel if I wrote articles degrading our gad-loving nation and with all this Ukraine drama, ugh, right? She responded, "More power to you, Kelly! What the Russians are doing with Ukraine is a big shitshow. We're still buddies with Putin."

"I appreciate you not using my real name because I'm copying/pasting this onto that forum we communicate with the CCP using Chad codes. So
BJ would be fine."

"Then just edit the name and sensitive intel out, Kelly!"

"Ugh. Indeed. But you know about my Alzheimer's and how I forget sometimes."

"Don't care, didn't ask."

"It started in 2012 when I was doing
THAT THING for you all. Ugh. I had no idea licking space orbital debris would be hazardous to my health."

"Why are you telling me this? Ending communications now." The message went
DARK.

So I've just pasted what has happened in the past hour.

What should I do? Take the job or forget about it?

Come on, guys! I'm counting on your feedback!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, currylightskin and Gargantuan
Dnr but congrats bro:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and BigJimsWornOutTires
As long as you stay anonymous bj it should be fine right? Or are you afraid someone will expose you?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
As long as you stay anonymous bj it should be fine right? Or are you afraid someone will expose you?
Not so much expose me, but you know. THAT PICKLE I talk about too much. Russian women can be offensive. I'm a one-woman man. My heart belongs to one. So if I take that job, ugh, I could be taken advantage of.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
snapper crappers !

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
snapper crappers !
Pretty much. A real pickle-dickle. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. So if I do it then decide not to do it....ugh, right? I would be seriously damned.