I was on a flight with Elias De Poot

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
Two days ago, I was on a flight to Morocco, sitting in the front row, waiting for takeoff while passengers kept boarding. Then a guy came in with a girl, and as I looked at him, I felt like I’d seen him somewhere before. He had a hoodie on, but when he took it off, it took me a few seconds to realize who he was—it was Elias De Poot. At first, I thought I was mistaken, but when we landed, I saw him leave the plane and confirmed it was really him.

I took a quick video.

He is the tall guy with the black shirt on.
IMG 0440

A few minutes later, I found myself about 4 meters behind him at the passport control gate. This gave me a good chance to observe him closely. He was wearing work shoes, some kind of work pants, and a black long sleeve t shirt with a dark blue hue. I'm 6 feet 1, and he was definitely a bit taller than me.

I would say he was definitely around 6 feet 3 or 6 feet 3.5, certainly in that range. He was one of the tallest in the room, except for a few other Moroccans, some of whom were even taller than him. I got a good look at his features, and now I understand why people often see him as having a dark triad loom. He has absurdly long, thin eyebrows with a pronounced positive tilt and seems to have a constant frown. He has a strong lower third and a wide mouth. His hair isn't black, I’d say it's more of a dark brown. He’s of medium build, maybe slightly on the thinner side, with his hair styled just like in the video. He also had three round earrings in his left ear.

He was with two low mtb’s and one low mtn, whom he completely mogged. The only area where the guy mogged him was muscle mass, and even then, it wasn’t particularly impressive.

I’ve never seen this guy smile in any picture, but at the airport, he was smiling a lot. When he smiles, that dark triad vibe completely disappears. Honestly, he seemed like a nice guy, not difficult or arrogant at all. I wanted to take a candid photo of him, but since you’re not allowed to take pictures at security, and there were people behind me, I didn’t want to seem weird by snapping photos of strangers, so I decided against it. After security, I ran into him and his group at baggage claim. He was carrying a bag, and something was sticking out of it, maybe a surfboard or something else. He might have come for a sport or some other activity, I think.

Overall, I’d rate him a 5.75 PSL, and honestly, he’s overrated here. If I didn’t know him from the forums, I wouldn’t have noticed him on the plane or at the airport, nothing that stands out. He has that model look and a bit of a dark triad vibe when he frowns in photos, but he’s just above average and nothing more than that.

I also forgot to mention that he was flying low budget. He’s probably like me and doesn’t care about luxury flights for short trips, or maybe male modeling just doesn’t pay that well.

@TechnoBoss @0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zaza dealer, try2beme, devonhendryx999 and 102 others
Small world :feelshmm:

Would have been cool if you took a candid, or a vid of him saying something :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Kaari, flippasav and 24 others
bro as if you didn't get a picture with him, who cares if its autistic to ask in public

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Kaari, iblamepheno1 and 21 others
Small world :feelshmm:

Would have been cool if you took a candid, or a vid of him saying something :feelshah:
I would never approach a celebrity for a pic or signature, it would go against my ideals.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yodasbigonials, coispet, The Dark Phoenix and 29 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, truthhurts, Xangsane and 7 others
Thats pretty cool

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, yodasbigonials, greywind and 11 others
Two days ago, I was on a flight to Morocco, sitting in the front row, waiting for takeoff while passengers kept boarding. Then a guy came in with a girl, and as I looked at him, I felt like I’d seen him somewhere before. He had a hoodie on, but when he took it off, it took me a few seconds to realize who he was—it was Elias De Poot. At first, I thought I was mistaken, but when we landed, I saw him leave the plane and confirmed it was really him.

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

A few minutes later, I found myself about 4 meters behind him at the passport control gate. This gave me a good chance to observe him closely. He was wearing work shoes, some kind of work pants, and a black long sleeve t shirt with a dark blue hue. I'm 6 feet 1, and he was definitely a bit taller than me.

I would say he was definitely around 6 feet 3 or 6 feet 3.5, certainly in that range. He was one of the tallest in the room, except for a few other Moroccans, some of whom were even taller than him. I got a good look at his features, and now I understand why people often see him as having a dark triad loom. He has absurdly long, thin eyebrows with a pronounced positive tilt and seems to have a constant frown. He has a strong lower third and a wide mouth. His hair isn't black, I’d say it's more of a dark brown. He’s of medium build, maybe slightly on the thinner side, with his hair styled just like in the video. He also had three round earrings in his left ear.

He was with two low mtb’s and one low mtn, whom he completely mogged. The only area where the guy mogged him was muscle mass, and even then, it wasn’t particularly impressive.

I’ve never seen this guy smile in any picture, but at the airport, he was smiling a lot. When he smiles, that dark triad vibe completely disappears. Honestly, he seemed like a nice guy, not difficult or arrogant at all. I wanted to take a candid photo of him, but since you’re not allowed to take pictures at security, and there were people behind me, I didn’t want to seem weird by snapping photos of strangers, so I decided against it. After security, I ran into him and his group at baggage claim. He was carrying a bag, and something was sticking out of it, maybe a surfboard or something else. He might have come for a sport or some other activity, I think.

Overall, I’d rate him a 5.75 PSL, and honestly, he’s overrated here. If I didn’t know him from the forums, I wouldn’t have noticed him on the plane or at the airport, nothing that stands out. He has that model look and a bit of a dark triad vibe when he frowns in photos, but he’s just above average and nothing more than that.

I also forgot to mention that he was flying low budget. He’s probably like me and doesn’t care about luxury flights for short trips, or maybe male modeling just doesn’t pay that well.

@TechnoBoss @0hMan

Attachments

• 39681-f999cc727c51abdb08359dbcc6523d49.mp4
    3 MB
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, normie_joe, RichardSpencel and 10 others
@NarrowBones will coom finding this out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, greywind, PsychoH and 9 others
elias de poot is in Morocco GTFIH @MA_ascender @97baHater

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, rooman, bloomercel and 12 others
Pretty much no one is gonna look unreal 10 PSL all the time in the public. Lighting/situation etc.. play a role

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, shitskinism, rooman and 16 others
Pretty much no one is gonna look unreal 10 PSL all the time in the public. Lighting/situation etc.. play a role
He ia not even 6psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, rooman, future slavic chad and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
If you catch such people when they're not anorexic level of lean, don't have edited pictures, don't have perfect make-up to amplify certain angles and features, and don't have perfectly done hair, they will look in real life just weird and strange compared to other people, not necessarily more attractive..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, shitskinism, rooman and 10 others

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
bro only germanlooks sucked his dick ngl de poot is overrated asf

sure he looks striking but literally zero appeal

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger, Alexios, shitskinism and 3 others
Hmm i think he is 6.25 tbh, he just lacks some contrast/definition, his face is a little too blank/bland imo
You have not seen him in real life bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, rooman, greywind and 6 others
You have not seen him in real life bro.
Yeah and you have seen him only once, and people have different opinions, some ppl here think he's 7PSL some 5PSL

• +1
Reactions: greywind and truthhurts
Yeah and you have seen him only once, and people have different opinions, some ppl here think he's 7PSL some 5PSL
Got to stay objective, though. If he were 7 PSL when I saw him, I’d say it, but 7 PSL is way too generous. We judge overall appeal, not on an individual basis.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, greywind, bloomercel and 3 others
Got to stay objective, though. If he were 7 PSL when I saw him, I’d say it, but 7 PSL is way too generous. We judge overall appeal, not on an individual basis.
I mean you saw him alongside other people in public, so you can gauge well, but PSL doesn't even coincide with 'appeal' that well anyway, so? Also i agree he can't reach 7 PSL because he has a too bland face and not enough contrast, you said it too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Why such low psl? his harmony is 85% and his dimorphism keeps him from being below chad range

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and emeraldglass
bro was too scared of his mere presence to even get close to him

nigga took a creep shot from across the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, BimaxLaser, shitskinism and 14 others
bro was too scared of his mere presence to even get close to him

nigga took a creep shot from across the street
Over if you think so, I locked eyes with him. Is just a normal guy looks friendly as well.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Alexios, bloomercel and 2 others
Over if you think so, I locked eyes with him. Is just a normal guy looks friendly as well.
How long did you stare him in the eyes? never forget to assert dominance

If I was there, my pride wouldn't allow me to lose in any contest against someone who mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Images 7

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Btw did you at least have a convo with him or tell him you knew him

• +1

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
Funny enough Tyler Maher posted yesterday an Instagram pic of some wedding in Serbia. I was 25mins away from that place by a car. I wanted to take pic but I was afraid of the brutal heightmogg and stalkmaxxing:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, shitskinism, greywind and 2 others
If you catch such people when they're not anorexic level of lean, don't have edited pictures, don't have perfect make-up to amplify certain angles and features, and don't have perfectly done hair, they will look in real life just weird and strange compared to other people, not necessarily more attractive..

View attachment 3157941
He's still mogging in this pic

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sb23, emeraldglass and 2 others

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
D N R boyo

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and diditeverbegin
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, PsychoDsk and diditeverbegin
Tiktokcel caught in his natural habitat
"Saar de poot saar de poot! I am one of your biggest fans!! Saar de poot please could we take a pic together so I finish in a mog compilation!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niranjan, shitskinism, greywind and 13 others
"Saar de poot saar de poot! I am one of your biggest fans!! Saar de poot please could we take a pic together so I finish in a mog compilation!"
Bro joined aug of last year yet he keeps denying that he's a TikTokcel :feelswhat:

Data doesn't lie buddy :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, bloomercel and 97baHater
Bro joined aug of last year yet he keeps denying that he's a TikTokcel :feelswhat:

Data doesn't lie buddy :feelskek::feelskek:
You’re low iq and don’t understand there’s different forums such as Incels.is whove ive been around since 2021.

I share the same name on that forum you stupid Indian

You’re low iq and don’t understand there’s different forums such as Incels.is whove ive been around since 2021.

I share the same name on that forum you stupid Indian
Double posting back to back is crazy

At least I didn't join during dillon's invasion of aug 2023 like you :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Plus I act got rejected on dec
Yea man I’m such a Tiktokcel retard Indian
B56DEFE8 F3BB 4ED3 BA55 C840C31DBB64

One google search would show you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Niggamaxxer
We're talking about .org retard

No one cares about that shithole, you're a tiktokcel accept it
Are Indians this retarded? Both forums are connected and owned by the same people you stupid paljeet.

FCEC58A7 3AE4 462F 8CA7 F498AA27FBCF

I proved you wrong and you’re grasping at straws.

Blackpill is Blackpill bud a Tiktokcel is one who got blackpilled because of tiktok aka you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Niggamaxxer
Are Indians this retarded? Both forums are connected and owned by the same people you stupid paljeet.
Idk why you keep on insisting that I'm indian and expecting me to get offended of it
View attachment 3158316

I proved you wrong and you’re grasping at straws.
You didn't.
Blackpill is Blackpill bud a Tiktokcel is one who got blackpilled because of tiktok aka you.
Nope, a tiktokcel on here (on .org incase you're too retarded) is some1 who has joined because of tiktok's invasion from july-dec.

I’ve ran into few models and PSL gods in public.

Josh Mcgregor was the most recent, mogs irl as much as in photos but but isn’t mindblowing or awe inspiring in person, just looks like a run of the mill healthy jock you would see in an American high school or college movie. Definitely attractive and could probably take your girl but his appearance is more DOM than beautiful, atleast from 15 feet away. His facial features cast a lot of shadows on his face due to thick bones.

I saw Justin Lacko in the city. Spotted him from across the street. Tall and handsome walking with what looked to be some female model. Wasn’t super close this time but he had a glow about him. His skin was noticeably more colorful and healthy looking. Almost as if it was more saturated than everyone else’s.

I’ve ran into a few other models here and there that I see occasionally on this site or on Instagram edits.

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, bloomercel and emeraldglass
Idk why you keep on insisting that I'm indian and expecting me to get offended of it

You didn't.
Um I did.
Nope, a tiktokcel on here (on .org incase you're too retarded) is some1 who has joined because of tiktok's invasion from july-dec.
No lmfao. So someone who’s been on lookism.net since 2015 like @zyzz007 returns and joined in 2023 = tiktokcel according to you :forcedsmile:.

Lol if you joined after 2022 you are beneath me I’ve been in this community for years. A random forum date means nothing tiktokcel we’re not the same and never will be

Why is it always 2023cels who got blackpilled from tiktok calling me Tiktokcel. Lol it’s never an actual pre 2023 fag

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, LampPostPrime and Autismcel
Wow, that's the only person I want to see in real life! @Elias de God
41f3984d12c2a83c6d79a1b3d86b37b2

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and emeraldglass
For women it's like 50% of it, prolly cuz of makeup. I can't count how many times I saw a girl I wanted to coom to on a show or movie but then when I look her up she's not that great cuz her style is different

10 PSL is a platonic ideal that you will never become, only simulate a shadow of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, bloomercel, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Also is op even being legit has anyone zoomed into the video or looked up what de poot has been doing to see if it matches with what he said

Op says a selfie is "against his ideals"? How convenient :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, moredatesmorerapes and Xangsane
You can tell from his gait that he's not NT at all.

• JFL
He has adhd, ocd, autism, and bipolar at the same time. He's definitely planning to go ER on Moroccans for ruining the Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, NoReedemingFeature, bloomercel and 4 others

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
We got from airport crushes to airport moggers.Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk and emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, bloomercel and ElTruecel