i was probably the best gamer nerd on here

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
every game i took seriously i always ended up playing with and vs the best

csgo faceit 2500 elo played against pros all the time back when there wasnt an extra league for them and even won a knife once cuz i was 1st in diamond ladder
cod4 played on high level promod, top of the ladder
dayz mod was the best player on the biggest hardcore server (dayzero mode)

not bragging, all of this was wasted time i wish i went to partys and looksmaxed in my youth but i gamed all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, wishIwasSalludon, Clark69 and 3 others
lets play rust @julianchicago

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and buflek
Thats called being a loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nigger, Deleted member 14693, Clark69 and 6 others
My childhood was robbed because my dad didn’t let me have a PlayStation for most of my childhood and forced me to study all the time, it really sucks I really wish I got to game in my youth i feel like I missed out

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zonar, lassebasse and 8 others
Thats called being a loser
i fully agree

apart from learning english and not aging cuz of basement dwelling this had no benefit to me

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
My childhood was robbed because my dad didn’t let me have a PlayStation for most of my childhood and forced me to study all the time, it really sucks I really wish I got to game in my youth i feel like I missed out
Based father

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aesthetic beauty, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
u didnt JFL

i got around 20k hours of gametime in my 26 years of age and i didnt rly game at all in the last 7-8 years cuz of gf so i played more than 2 years of total time in my youth (10-18)

u didnt JFL

i got around 20k hours of gametime in my 26 years of age and i didnt rly game at all in the last 7-8 years cuz of gf so i played more than 2 years of total time in my youth (10-18)
It kinda paid off I guess because I got into medical school at a decent uni but still I wish I enjoyed myself more

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and buflek
Sheit I gamed my whole life too and barely got to mid level, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: buflek
saying its not bragging doesnt stop the thread from being a brag

btw id fuck you up in any game

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
every game i took seriously i always ended up playing with and vs the best

csgo faceit 2500 elo played against pros all the time back when there wasnt an extra league for them and even won a knife once cuz i was 1st in diamond ladder
cod4 played on high level promod, top of the ladder
dayz mod was the best player on the biggest hardcore server (dayzero mode)

not bragging, all of this was wasted time i wish i went to partys and looksmaxed in my youth but i gamed all day
Did you watch faze clan?

saying its not bragging doesnt stop the thread from being a brag

btw id fuck you up in any game
it does cuz i explained why its not something to brag for

lets go 1v1 cs2 then or brawlstars

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with gaming as long as it’s in moderation and you’re still getting the things you need to get done, it’s only bad if it takes over ur life and prevents u from succeeding.

The 2 smartest kids in my highschool (they were brothers) both got into Wharton UPenn (top finance school in the world) despite being big gamers

• +1
faze clan? like olofmeister niko karrigan ropz?
Yeah faze clan like faze banks, faze rain etc. (Cuz theyre known for CSGO and cod gaming)

Not sure who those guys you mentioned are they might be German but faze clan is American

never rly got into it but i watch some videos about it every now and then

is it good?
yea we are having too much fun

watch this ytber

• +1
I had a 98,5% win ratio in over 5000 ranked matches but my main character Baek died in tekken 6 so I abandoned that game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, buflek and st.hamudi but 6‘5

lets go 1v1 cs2 then or brawlstars
i beat you 1v1 in cs2 now drop your id so i can add you to the map

Mine half because I did have a playstation but couldn't play online

iq of op is on insane level once again
muh not bragging
then just say you regret wasting your time on games
nah you have to say you mogged everyone LOL without proof hahahah

Yeah faze clan like faze banks, faze rain etc. (Cuz theyre known for CSGO and cod gaming)

Not sure who those guys you mentioned are they might be German but faze clan is American
the guys i mentioned are ex faze clan csgo pros

the guys u mentioned are cod pros on playstation afaik

• +1
I hit gm in league of legends

the guys i mentioned are ex faze clan csgo pros

the guys u mentioned are cod pros on playstation afaik
I was talking about the famous YouTuber members lol not random pro gamers

• +1
iq of op is on insane level once again
muh not bragging
then just say you regret wasting your time on games
nah you have to say you mogged everyone LOL without proof hahahah
How did your beef with @buflek start

Great taste in games btw, god I wish we could go back to 2012 dayz mod.

• +1
Great taste in games btw, god I wish we could go back to 2012 dayz mod.
had the most fun ever in that game tbh

didnt play it for many years but still know most of the map and could walk blindly to the north west airfield or devils castle

• Love it
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and buflek
Truecel trait
not even joking in cod4 i know every stone, every trashcan or dirt on the map. i could walk blindfolded through the whole map and not get stuck one time in competitive maps

played it 8000 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and yeeyeeslayer
had the most fun ever in that game tbh

didnt play it for many years but still know most of the map and could walk blindly to the north west airfield or devils castle
Yeah I know the map like back of my hand, so many great memories.

we’ll never feel that way again sadly, the feeling of coming home from school and playing call of duty mw2 with the boys absolutely carefree
feels spirited away GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and buflek
not even joking in cod4 i know every stone, every trashcan or dirt on the map. i could walk blindfolded through the whole map and not get stuck one time in competitive maps

played it 8000 hours
This is just sad 😂

• +1
Yeah I know the map like back of my hand, so many great memories.

we’ll never feel that way again sadly, the feeling of coming home from school and playing call of duty mw2 with the boys absolutely carefree
feels spirited away GIF
i wonder if gsmes just turned into shit or our dopamine receptors got cucked over the years

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

played it 8000 hours
At least you had fun tho, mogs being a miserable abused dog that’s forced to studycel JFL

• So Sad
At least you had fun tho, mogs being a miserable abused dog that’s forced to studycel JFL
but like u said at least ur in a good uni now and will earn good money

remember money is life

• +1
i wonder if gsmes just turned into shit or our dopamine receptors got cucked over the years
Between the time you spent gaming and the time you spend on this forum in ur youth, I wonder how you even had a life or time for other shit

• +1
Between the time you spent gaming and the time you spend on this forum in ur youth, I wonder how you even had a life or time for other shit
i didnt jfl i had 72 or 73 sick days in a year in high school, no real friends, had to repeat the class, didnt wash myself so people gave me mean names like "greasy hair" and some libanese guy thst kept calling me ugly i told you about

my life started at 17-18 when i started gymcelling

• JFL
A bit of both most likely. Cod has been garbage for a while tho, ever since they sacked the original devs it’s been a clown show.

• +1
i had 72 or 73 sick days in a year in high school, no real friends, had to repeat the class, didnt wash myself so people gave me mean names like "greasy hair"
Chad

• JFL
As an Sfcel I thought u would be a pro at Hoi4, Civ 6 and Rome

• JFL
As an Sfcel I thought u would be a pro at Hoi4, Civ 6 and Rome
im not a real sfcel tbh i just like to race bait every now and then

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Jason Voorhees
Ive seen sfcels on /pol/ play those games often. They told me it is satisfying to see the Nazi flag on Cambodia in their simulation games 🎮

• JFL
i didnt jfl i had 72 or 73 sick days in a year in high school, no real friends, had to repeat the class, didnt wash myself so people gave me mean names like "greasy hair" and some libanese guy thst kept calling me ugly i told you about

my life started at 17-18 when i started gymcelling
Dw most of us guys who are on here (including me) were abused dogs growing up in one way or another, I can relate to a lot of the stuff ur saying here

• +1
Yeah I was gonna say you don’t seem like a real sfcel, u mostly do it for the jokes unlike real genuine sfcles like @6ft4

• JFL
TFW I have to remove what I thought to be a legit SFcel from my SFcel tag list

lel-teardrop.gif

TFW I have to remove what I thought to be a legit SFcel from my SFcel tag list

lel-teardrop.gif
What does the sfcel tag list look like

Also can I be on ur tag list as an honorary sfcel even tho I’m not white (I hate most ethnics)

Last edited:
did you ever think of going pro