I was productive for 12h today

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Usually its like 3h productivity and rest of the day shitposting and watching anime.

Today ive been productive for 12h. Making a bot that will use english dictionary to spin text (steal article from internet and replace words with its synonyms to make it unique)

I use it to create fake articles that search engines will consider as real ones.

I use it in my bigger project thats supposed to let me rank my website in search engines in order to get visitors, subscribers and sales.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
im proud of you

im proud of you

Thanks.

I have like 10 bots that are supposed to run 24/7 i made them all. I am also making another 5 bots now.

They will create links to my websites as I sleep or date femoids.

Any actual tangible success you can show with this method? Because it sounds to me like the kind of thing Google were wise to by the early 00's.

If I'm right basically you're hoping to have an algorithm create fake articles from existing ones by rewriting them with synonyms, and then to use these articles to create inward links to a site that you wish to rank.

I don't see how this would work in 2018. The bot articles you're creating have no credibility with Google because nothing of credibility links to them. Therefore Google will not consider those inward links to be of much worth.

Also, I'm not sure how fooled Google would be by synonym-faked articles. In all likelihood, Google is taking synonyms into account when analyzing pages anyway - they might generate some kind of skeletal "fingerprint" for an article from which they can match two articles which are basically the same but with different synonyms. In which case, they might still class your generated articles as duplicate content and penalize them accordingly. They're clever at Google.

Honestly man your most reliable ranking method is through the cultivation of quality inward links on sites which are already ranked highly.

Any actual tangible success you can show with this method? Because it sounds to me like the kind of thing Google were wise to by the early 00's.

If I'm right basically you're hoping to have an algorithm create fake articles from existing ones by rewriting them with synonyms, and then to use these articles to create inward links to a site that you wish to rank.

I don't see how this would work in 2018. The bot articles you're creating have no credibility with Google because nothing of credibility links to them. Therefore Google will not consider those inward links to be of much worth.

Also, I'm not sure how fooled Google would be by synonym-faked articles. In all likelihood, Google is taking synonyms into account when analyzing pages anyway - they might generate some kind of skeletal "fingerprint" for an article from which they can match two articles which are basically the same but with different synonyms. In which case, they might still class your generated articles as duplicate content and penalize them accordingly. They're clever at Google.

Honestly man your most reliable ranking method is through the cultivation of quality inward links on sites which are already ranked highly.
500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Did you take vyvanse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443

Thats why i change paragraphs, headings, titles, links, images, everything....

And these links are strong ones