I was Rated 8/10 on a black pilled channel. Accurate? Also should I go back to short hair

The guy you posted is more than 6 PSL considering his body.
Unless he is a manlet of course.

hes 5’8”. And I meant pure facially he’s a 6 PSL. Ofc with body halo higjwr
Higher *

hes 5’8”. And I meant pure facially he’s a 6 PSL. Ofc with body halo higjwr
Higher *
Bro.
Body Halo is real.
I've experienced it and it clearly made a huge difference (Tarzan-like physique).... considering your face is quite good of course.
I've mogged better looking men thanks to this... plus these men fear/respect you which plays a role.

Your face looks very coyote-ish. It's obviously your body that makes you stand out, 'cause you're face is kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
A S C E N S I O N

Yea sounds about right, you're like a 5-5.5 PSL facially considering race and coloring, convert 5.5 PSL to 6.875/10 Face + 1 PSL point for top tier physique (or 1.25/10 points), that's like an 8/10 with your face, race, and body. Also mirin' physique, you natty son?
a 5.5 psl is 7/10 face tbh.
You look really weird in my opinion and your skin is bad too

Would never rate you 8/10

You are 5/10 or 4psl
u are the cancer of the forum. i really pray that u will never have happiness in your life

a 5.5 psl is 7/10 face tbh.

u are the cancer of the forum. i really pray that u will never have happiness in your life
Say what you want

This guy is definitely not goodlooking
And I am already happier than you

Say what you want

This guy is definitely not goodlooking
And I am already happier than you
You've been brainwashed by psl, this guy would be considered good looking by a lot of people irl

Bro you above average but put down the roids, noone looks natty like that.

Also on that picture behind the toilets, it is very evident that your skull size and face doesnt fit the body/physique.

You have roidmaxxed your body to the point where it looks like Hulk, but your face still look estrogenic, no T visible in the face at all or it doesnt remotely match the T in the body.

Also I highly assume (and I dont give a fuck if you deny this hard), that since you overcompensated your body like that with roids, you are most likely a dicklet. I mean youre anglo-saxon by the looks of it, and anglo saxons have average D size of like 13.7 centimeters, across the globe (uk, australia, usa etc.) according to that one site..

So yeah, more than sure that its a hulk looking dicklet with an unrealistic roided frame.

Sorry for unfiltered oppinion though.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Over
Brutal shit-colored eyespill

I mean if someone gets natty that big, you can tell just by the face alone.

This dude- if he would wear a XXL hoodie, he would still look like a weak soyboy with that low-T face and small feminine skull/head.
No joke he looks like a typical weak-boned jewish skinny framelet kid who jumped on roids like crazy. The face still looks like beta soy boy tbh.

He rly looks like those comic characters who have small frame and blown out of proportions muscles, that looks super unrealistic etc.

Last edited:
Stop injecting or welcome norwood Reaper one day.

5.5PSL facially
Insane body and frame
Average height
Also on that shirtless picture you look comical with that frame. Very unnatural, you injected your ass too much at this point, your balls probably shrinked already JFL, enjoy your baldness soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
face is chadlite, here an example of a chad

364133-1482484421.jpg

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls
You are chadlite IMO. 6psl with body halo. However, you are lying about your height, no way you're 5'10". You have stubby shortcel limbs.

5.5PSL facially
Insane body and frame
Average height
Also on that shirtless picture you look comical with that frame. Very unnatural, you injected your ass too much at this point, your balls probably shrinked already JFL, enjoy your baldness soon

Thats what happens often- if the body naturally produces low T, and then you start injecting like a mad man, the balls shrink to peanut size, simply cause the body doesnt need them anymore, since it gets everything from injections, way more than it actually needs.

I mean were I come from, if ppl saw this dude somewhere in a public swimming pool/lake etc. theyd most likely laugh rather than look impressed because of how insanely fake and comical it looks. Its almost as comical as these fools injecting oil into their muscle.

Ppl whod rate him 8/10 have so little clue lmao. An 8 is almost model level, you can be an 8 if youre either 183cm+ and masculine face with good jaw, chin, skull and good physique. If youre below 183, you need to have an insane pretty boy face.

OPs face is nowhere near Pretty Boy. Hes no Chadlite by any stretch of imagination.

Hes below 5. 10 with weak frame and mutant level roided muscles on top of it. It looks like mutated muscle mass on a pencil.

His face is the perfect evidence that he frauded his appearance of the body, because it doesnt fit the body in T levels.

Its like you take a regular skinny person and put them inside a muscle suit like Erthworm Jim. That would look similar-> head of a skinny person and body of a muscle mutant.

There are too many autists here who rate ppl completely unrealistically.

A true 8 is someone who doesnt even know what forums are bc foids build a line in front of them to get a chance to suck their D and get smashed, so they have no time to get ratings on 25 different internet sites.

A tall american football athlete with chadlite face (attractive but not quite chad) is an 8 or a manlet with giga pretty boy face. OP is none of both.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Why is your face so red?
Looks like you have acne

Why is your face so red?
Looks like you have acne
I did im about done w accutane but my face is prob gonna have some redness for a while
You are chadlite IMO. 6psl with body halo. However, you are lying about your height, no way you're 5'10". You have stubby shortcel limbs.
How can you tell over a pic if anything I’m over 5 10 with shoes. I’m taller than the bathroom stalls which are usually like 5 9” or 10

5.5PSL facially
Insane body and frame
Average height
Tbh I can’t do anything about that I lift 4x a week and never injected myself so I’m not overdoing it. My frame is just proportion wise very wide with a small waist. Irl I’m not huge my shoulders are like 22 inches which is big but not comical

Okay so I was rated 7.5-8/10 on a black pulled YouTube channel. Do you think this is accurate? He also said if my cheekbones were more prominent I would be an 8.5 or so and I have gotten a bit leaner since I got rated about 2 months ago. Probably generally around 13% body fat rn do you think I could still looksmax getting leaner? Also posted my tinder results for about 4-6 weeks of using it
jfl ur a high tier chad

might be gigachad if ur 6'4 +
jfl if you're such a slayer you'd never be here
mentalcel

jordan barret used lookism so u can't say that
#
o pry also used it

You look good bro 6psl 4 sure

Facially your around a 5-6/10

Your body is the one that's really helping you do well on tinder

Also where are you using Tinder from?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and bankrolls
I mean if someone gets natty that big, you can tell just by the face alone.

This dude- if he would wear a XXL hoodie, he would still look like a weak soyboy with that low-T face and small feminine skull/head.
No joke he looks like a typical weak-boned jewish skinny framelet kid who jumped on roids like crazy. The face still looks like beta soy boy tbh.

He rly looks like those comic characters who have small frame and blown out of proportions muscles, that looks super unrealistic etc.

i didn’t post my body at all on tinder

Yeah, thats why mostly 49ers matched with you according to pics. I doubt any Stacy / Becky matches or it actually comes to a date if they match.

You been here since 2018 and rate this guy as a 5-6/10 gtfo
And you say his attraction comes from his physique JFL his face is well above average

Mirin your tinder game bro.
Can u show your pics u used

Last edited:
Congratulations on the YouTube channel:

Creating attractive is datdip? Voice doesn't match his face at all

Dudes an ass too he refused to rate me